Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 85. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
Activity: 98
Designer
Activity: 98
Designer
does anyone have any news from DEV?

He posts on freenode IRC #projectzim if you want to get hold of him.

I get that but this is the official thread and things should be posted here also.... As far as I c from price drops ppl r starting to lose interest, and that aint the way to go.... I understand that he has some RL things to settle and ofc that is a priority but few words here dont harm nothing
OP get updated regularly, if there is any real news we will also announce it here.
We arent fond of pre-announcement. Ill try to keep everyone updated here as well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Introducing Zimstake Dice!

Open for business!

http://zs-dice.eliteminer.net

Run by experienced cryptocoin users. DDOS protected. Support at http://help.eliteminer.net or on freenode, #eliteminer
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I get that but this is the official thread and things should be posted here also.... As far as I c from price drops ppl r starting to lose interest, and that aint the way to go.... I understand that he has some RL things to settle and ofc that is a priority but few words here dont harm nothing

I think it's because there alot of trolls and negativity on this forum which members of this community want to avoid however it has been  voiced on IRC that we should be chattin more on here. I know from chat on IRC yesterday that the aim is to have the multipool up and running within the next 3  to 5 days. So that will be good init  Smiley

CG should focus on the multipool, as you all know he is also working on SOV for me, but I've made sure he has enough time first, to make sure the Zim multipool is running  Grin
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

I think it's because there alot of trolls and negativity on this forum which members of this community want to avoid however it has been  voiced on IRC that we should be chattin more on here. I know from chat on IRC yesterday that the aim is to have the multipool up and running within the next 3  to 5 days. So that will be good init  Smiley

hey thats something..... That is what I had in mind.... split the news with everyone... TY
Activity: 635
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Activity: 196
Go vote mintpal.com guys
Only 3 fking votes since yesterday.

I am going to organize a giveaway later this evening on one of the altcoin giveaway forums to pump the MintPal voting, will link over to it here, but I agree that the existing core holders and supporters need to step up their voting frequency to get Zimstake the attention it deserves.

I'll add 1000 zims to the giveaway.
Go vote mintpal.com guys
Only 3 fking votes since yesterday.

I am going to organize a giveaway later this evening on one of the altcoin giveaway forums to pump the MintPal voting, will link over to it here, but I agree that the existing core holders and supporters need to step up their voting frequency to get Zimstake the attention it deserves.
iseebitcoins.com
I will give someone 50 zims if they help me with my wallet out of sync problem been like this since 5/9/14. I reloaded the program did the .conf switch added the bootstrap.dat  it is synching but not very fast should i just let it load all week

It just takes a few minutes. Which OS you using and what is your wallet version number - top in the menu under "about Zimstake-QT". It must be version v1.0.1.1-ZS.

Yes i have that current version i am using windows 7

Have you tried opening and closing the wallet a few times?

I have at 1st i got a assertion failed then reinstalled with Bootstrap.dat not its up but extremely slow im at block 19440 and slowly climbing hopefully by the end of today i will know if it worked. Why is it so slow?

Cant say. At least it is syncing.  To give you an example. To sync the BTC blockchain from the Jan 2014 bootstrap.dat and then download the remaining blocks takes overnight on my Win 8.1 PC. The same procedure on my Macbook Pro takes 1 week. It is difficult to say why.

Peace thats what i wanted to know thank you
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ZS now development is very good, but most players don't understand, not to earn money income!
legendary
I will give someone 50 zims if they help me with my wallet out of sync problem been like this since 5/9/14. I reloaded the program did the .conf switch added the bootstrap.dat  it is synching but not very fast should i just let it load all week

It just takes a few minutes. Which OS you using and what is your wallet version number - top in the menu under "about Zimstake-QT". It must be version v1.0.1.1-ZS.

I have at 1st i got a assertion failed then reinstalled with Bootstrap.dat not its up but extremely slow im at block 19440 and slowly climbing hopefully by the end of today i will know if it worked. Why is it so slow?

Cant say. At least it is syncing.  To give you an example. To sync the BTC blockchain from the Jan 2014 bootstrap.dat and then download the remaining blocks takes overnight on my Win 8.1 PC. The same procedure on my Macbook Pro takes 1 week. It is difficult to say why.
iseebitcoins.com

legendary
I will give someone 50 zims if they help me with my wallet out of sync problem been like this since 5/9/14. I reloaded the program did the .conf switch added the bootstrap.dat  it is synching but not very fast should i just let it load all week

Have you tried opening and closing the wallet a few times, and when you close it make sure that the service has stopped. Look at the icons bottom right that there is no Zimstate little icon. Also check in ctrl-alt-del that the Zimstake-QT is not running. Then re-open the wallet and see if it downloads further blocks.
iseebitcoins.com

Pages:
Jump to: