Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 86. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
ZS is losing volume. Lets keep the trading flowing guys and the votes at mintpal! We are on home stretch, dont slow down just yet!!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I will give someone 50 zims if they help me with my wallet out of sync problem been like this since 5/9/14. I reloaded the program did the .conf switch added the bootstrap.dat  it is synching but not very fast should i just let it load all week

It just takes a few minutes. Which OS you using and what is your wallet version number - top in the menu under "about Zimstake-QT". It must be version v1.0.1.1-ZS.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com
I will give someone 50 zims if they help me with my wallet out of sync problem been like this since 5/9/14. I reloaded the program did the .conf switch added the bootstrap.dat  it is synching but not very fast should i just let it load all week
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Go vote mintpal.com guys
Only 3 fking votes since yesterday.
legendary
Price held up very well considering the beating other PoS coins were taking today.  Onward and upward.

And...

VOTE MINTPAL OR GTFO!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Price held up very well considering the beating other PoS coins were taking today.  Onward and upward.

And...

VOTE MINTPAL OR GTFO!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS
I think the addition of a multipool will launch this coin straight to the planet Irk  Smiley

I agree, with the multipool it will help increase buy pressure and
with such a low money supply it's going to have a big effect  Cool
Activity: 154
Zimstake has been added on sharexcoin.com

https://sharexcoin.com/market/ZS_BTC

This is awesome. Sharex is the built-in marketplace to ShareCoin and shaping up to be a big exchange. However, we actually need someone to post some buy and sell orders here to get the coin moving! (I'm locked at bittrex at the moment, but I'll join in shortly.)
What algo do you guys think the first zimstake multipool should be? Wink
You decide!

SHA256
Scrypt
YourMom
X11
I'm making all my kids ages 16,15 and 8 watch the entire Invader ZIM series front to back over the next two weeks thanks to this coin.

Is it on Netflix? I hope I can get it in English. (I'm not in the US, and my VPN is spotty.)
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
I think the addition of a multipool will launch this coin straight to the planet Irk  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm making all my kids ages 16,15 and 8 watch the entire Invader ZIM series front to back over the next two weeks thanks to this coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Yes! ZS multipool!

Pure PoS, 3.8 million coins in circulation, $170k current market cap...

We're at the launch pad.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
A Zimstake article will be up on CryptoArticles.com later today , stay tuned Smiley
Looking forward to it!!  Smiley
legendary
12,000 sat
Step by step
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
A Zimstake article will be up on CryptoArticles.com later today , stay tuned Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Could anyone help please? my wallet is stuck on block 17176 on syncing,
I tried the bootstrap and all that but it still wouldn't work.. please anyone? Sad

What version of the wallet do you have?
Pages:
Jump to: