Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZOI] Zoin - Zerocoin based privacy - CPU - No founder's reward - 0.8.7.4 - page 76. (Read 139845 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi,

I would gladly receive some free zoin coin. my adress is ZVQboJd5y3FUUYr3wEvA5PUz1zeRTV5itJ

Thanks,

Kamikaza

I sent you 0.9999 anonymous ZOI to test. Here is the transaction:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/tx.dws?0920b5f1de6bc413da5c86f47d15729964c3bc65c83f82a486f2be62cb344d10.htm

If you trace it back to the previous one you find a transaction with a zerocoin source, no connection to any other ZOI. Brand new ZOI from nowhere:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/tx.dws?238a508eb79e3f2fbb3841bc057787905fd5c7ec1b8bc60b95458f857ae79cb2.htm

If I didn't mention it here it would be unknown who that ZOI came from. Very cool feature.

Assumes of course that zerocoin mint and zerocoin spend really are unlinkable. Not sure how they work.

Does anyone know how this relates to quantum computing? At some point quantum computers will break much cryptography. Will zerocoin transactions remain unlinkable then or will they be breakable by quantum computers?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello
I would like to mine Zerocoin but I'm getting error I have seen the post on #434 but it seems my file is not complete I don't have some of files mention on post #427

Can you send me to the right miner file.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
Hi,

I would gladly receive some free zoin coin. my adress is ZVQboJd5y3FUUYr3wEvA5PUz1zeRTV5itJ

Thanks,

Kamikaza
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Dear Zoin team,

Good too see a new coin joining the market! Question will what are you future plans? Will there be a updated and more developed website in the future (including social media)?

Simple website in creation, also Slack will be created.
Activity: 597
Dear Zoin team,

Good too see a new coin joining the market! Question will what are you future plans? Will there be a updated and more developed website in the future (including social media)?

Wallet just decided to overwrite wallet.dat with empty one! Nice.. No backup.dat!
Also chain is reindexing all the time.
My coins are now lost forever.
What wallet version do you use?

https://github.com/zoin/zoin/releases/download/v0.8.7.2/zoin-0.8.7.2-win.zip
Strange, my wallet just sync and everything is just fine.
Wallet just decided to overwrite wallet.dat with empty one! Nice.. No backup.dat!
Also chain is reindexing all the time.
My coins are now lost forever.
What wallet version do you use?
But there is still huge price dump, untill it stops there is nothing to save it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
The title of the thread is misleading. It should read "No more Founder's reward starting from block 5001".

Dev what are those bounties about?

Unfortunately the whole history of the coin doesn't fit in the subject line, but I changed it to "st.bl.5000", that's all I could fit in.

A bounty is a a kind of reward you give to people for contributing to the cause. I gave a small bounty for listing on an exchange and promised another for help with the web site. The other ~1 BTC costs have all come out of my pocket BTW.

At least title now is clearer that before about the "no more founder's reward".
By the way, another 11 users can get some coins for free as a support for ZOIN. PM to get yours.
hi guys just wondering how could we mine this coin , any info?
It is mineable only with cpu. There is miner: https://github.com/zoin/cpuminer-zoin/releases/tag/1.0.0
Activity: 472
hi guys just wondering how could we mine this coin , any info?
Activity: 11
but everytime I hit the bat,nothing happen it just open and close immediately..

Look post #434
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Hi robelneo,
is the .bat file in der same folder with the cpuminer.exe?
Im testing with your Parameters an its work fine.

Which Processor you using?

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I would like to mine the coin downloaded the miner and created the bat
but everytime I hit the bat,nothing happen it just open and close immediately..

this is my configuration
cpuminer.exe -a lyra2zoin -o stratum+tcp://zoin.suprnova.cc:2876 -u elneo.elneo -p pass -t 2
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
An hour ago,my wallet was accepted and I got rewards from the faucet,now I need to request whitelist it again
this is a different faucet,you need to first request to get rewards..
Seems like a competent developer to me. Coin has gone well so far. Even an impromptu hard fork to better the coin done quickly & effectively. (Except half the network didn't upgrade yet, get on it guys  Smiley)
Activity: 47
The title of the thread is misleading. It should read "No more Founder's reward starting from block 5001".

Dev what are those bounties about?

Unfortunately the whole history of the coin doesn't fit in the subject line, but I changed it to "st.bl.5000", that's all I could fit in.

A bounty is a a kind of reward you give to people for contributing to the cause. I gave a small bounty for listing on an exchange and promised another for help with the web site. The other ~1 BTC costs have all come out of my pocket BTW.
Activity: 47
Dev care to explain how algo diff was fixed?
What it did, why it did it?
What has changed, how it affects?

LYRA2(BEGIN(thash), 32, BEGIN(pblock->nVersion), 80, BEGIN(pblock->nVersion), 80, 2, 32768, 256);
-->
if (LYRA2(BEGIN(thash), 32, BEGIN(nVersion), 80, BEGIN(nVersion), 80, 2, 330, 256) < 0)
thash = 0;

No one wants to mine eyes closed!

The original ZCoin had

LYRA2(BEGIN(thash), 32, BEGIN(pblock->nVersion), 80, BEGIN(pblock->nVersion), 80, 2, HEIGHT, 256);

This would have caused the network to grind to a halt as height increased.

After some experimentation I changed this to:

if (LYRA2(BEGIN(thash), 32, BEGIN(nVersion), 80, BEGIN(nVersion), 80, 2, 330, 256) < 0)

I believe ZCoin's new parameter of 32768 is still too extreme. It requires almost a gigabyte of RAM to compute and takes in the order of a second to compute. Hashes verification is supposed to be fast.
I tried the zerocoin feature.

1) Minted 1 zerocoin for 1.0001 ZOI. In this transaction. Second output is 0 ZOI but in raw transaction I see 1 "mint zerocoin" operation.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/tx.dws?a70ad9d2c9bd14b395a8c1108ea521c81797b59168f2a8249145600e9948225d.htm

2) Spent that zerocoin for 1 ZOI. In this transaction. Has no input so I believe (?) it's completely disconnected from the previous mint operation:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/tx.dws?238a508eb79e3f2fbb3841bc057787905fd5c7ec1b8bc60b95458f857ae79cb2.htm

3) I got ZOI to this address, never before used, brand new ZOI with no history:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/zoi/address.dws?ZJEfQAQcEDQBZa96CkGzWVzFi8c4M5968i.htm

Very cool. Are steps 1 2 really completely disconnected? Or is there some way to link them if you look deep enough?

@matejbilahora give me a zoin address? I will send you one 1 anonymous ZOI to test.
Pages:
Jump to: