Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 72. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
I think that the guys just decided to test their strength. So what is your feature? Why are you a community?
Activity: 124
The project seems to be not bad, only such technologies are not new. Moreover, I do not see that the project would introduce an alternative solution.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
All coin are already mined or people could still mine? how to get some coin we do have to buy from dev?
Activity: 84
I agree, there is just a surplus of startups on the market. Why this one better then another
I recommend you to get acquainted with the technical description of the ZOLD project. You will be amazed at the abundance of innovation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
are you better than others ?? you won't be able to survive the bear market
Is not a fact. Some projects show good growth in the current depressed market. Besides, I think the bear market will end soon. Many predict growth in March.
Activity: 168
are you better than others ?? you won't be able to survive the bear market
I agree, there is just a surplus of startups on the market. Why this one better then another
Have you seen something like that? I think even a superficial study of this project is enough to understand that this project is significantly different from other startups.
Activity: 140
let me understand this.

With the supply that is premined and your fixed rate there is an implied market cap of 1.75Billion USD right? So anyone that is buying is buying an unknown coin with a market cap bigger than Tron to put it in perspective. Where is my mistake here  Huh

There is no mistake. What's wrong with this?
Probably confuses him that such a large capitalization is declared. In any case, this is very conditional and approximate data since the coin has no bargaining on exchanges.
Activity: 59
I do not know why you decided to do development at all. Such solutions have long been full
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
I do not know why you decided to do development at all. Such solutions have long been full

Do you have an example? We would be really interested to know of them.
Activity: 102
Creator of Zold
let me understand this.

With the supply that is premined and your fixed rate there is an implied market cap of 1.75Billion USD right? So anyone that is buying is buying an unknown coin with a market cap bigger than Tron to put it in perspective. Where is my mistake here  Huh

There is no mistake. What's wrong with this?
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
let me understand this.

Creator of Zold
You can: 1) host a node, 2) help us write the Ruby code, or 3) promote us. For the third option, find us in Telegram: https://t.me/zold_io and we will explain.
Do you have a step-by-step guide for running your own node? It seems to me that you need to do something like that, so that any student can understand and run his own node.

Sure, check this out: https://blog.zold.io/2019/01/10/how-to-run-node.html
Creator of Zold
I understand this is an analogue of the CPU mining? It would be logical to assume that you need a powerful processor.
And what about protection against Asic's? How likely is the possibility of an "attack 51"? Suddenly, the big miners will be interested in the coin and make an attack on this ZOLD coin?

We are less vulnerable than Blockchain cryptos. I will publish a blog post about it soon.
I understand this is an analogue of the CPU mining? It would be logical to assume that you need a powerful processor.
And what about protection against Asic's? How likely is the possibility of an "attack 51"? Suddenly, the big miners will be interested in the coin and make an attack on this ZOLD coin?
Activity: 98
You can: 1) host a node, 2) help us write the Ruby code, or 3) promote us. For the third option, find us in Telegram: https://t.me/zold_io and we will explain.
What is meant by promotion? I would love to earn your promising coin! Maybe spend a bounty? I think that many would put the signature on the ZOLD project.
I, too, would love to carry the signature of this project. Are there plans for the team to launch a bounty company signature?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Actually, we are not planning to that ourselves. If exchanges are interested, they are more than welcome to list our coin. We have the API/SDK for that. Otherwise, there is nothing to "exchange" since our rate is hard-wired to Bitcoin: http://papers.zold.io/fin-model.pdf
Unfortunately, exchanges are the most avid part of the crypto industry. They think only about their profits and they are not worried about the prospects of the industry. so hope that they will notice and add this project for free themselves ... very few chances.
Activity: 168
The ZOLD project looks amazing! For a long time there was nothing new on the market. Some solid forks of a pivx ... and here there’s really a new code.
It is much more than a unique code. Here is a completely own unique idea realized from the beginning to the end.
Activity: 126
You're right. There are some similarities with Ripple. Rippl is the most ambiguous cryptocurrency on the market. I hope that ZOLD will be no less famous.
With Ripple difficult to compete. rather, it is almost impossible to compete. Ripple stands for the international banking cartel, and Ripple Labs itself is one of the largest in the Silicon Valley.
Pages:
Jump to: