Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 73. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 3
It would be nice if the team conducted some kind of airdrops or other ways of distributing coins. This would attract a huge number of people to the ZOLD project and make the coins famous.

Zold will be niece if team nice
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If the project is really as good as it is described then he'll be mega popular! At first glance it looks very interesting!
This ZOLD project has its own unique "killer feature" so I think that it is able to win the interest and recognition of the crypto community. I want to understand the details in more detail.
Activity: 252
You can: 1) host a node, 2) help us write the Ruby code, or 3) promote us. For the third option, find us in Telegram: https://t.me/zold_io and we will explain.
Do you have a step-by-step guide for running your own node? It seems to me that you need to do something like that, so that any student can understand and run his own node.
Activity: 140
It would be nice if the team conducted some kind of airdrops or other ways of distributing coins. This would attract a huge number of people to the ZOLD project and make the coins famous.
Activity: 210
Yegor, tell me when will the wallet for Windows be released? I think most users use this particular platform.
Activity: 182
Where can I get information about the ZOLD project team? Who in the project is writing code? Who is engaged in promotion?
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

If you really feel that way, send us your bitcoins and get zolds in exchange. Otherwise, those are just words Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The ZOLD project really looks unusual. And suddenly it really is one of the projects which will revolutionize the entire industry and will take place in the top 10? Or even in the top 5?
Creator of Zold
I just sent our regular monthly Investor Snapshot to everybody who is in our list of potential investors. If you know someone, who may be interested in our updates, send them my way, I will add them to the mailing list: funds, private investors, etc.
Do you have any commercial offer so that you can transfer it to large investors?

Yes, sure, here you go: http://papers.zold.io/offer.pdf It's just a one-pager, which includes everything that is important. Let me know if you have any additional questions.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
 This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 84
Is this some kind of alternative to CPU mining? I understood correctly? Videocard is not needed?
Of course, the videocard is not important and not needed. The main thing is to have a powerful processor and more RAM!
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I just sent our regular monthly Investor Snapshot to everybody who is in our list of potential investors. If you know someone, who may be interested in our updates, send them my way, I will add them to the mailing list: funds, private investors, etc.
Do you have any commercial offer so that you can transfer it to large investors?
Taxes are not the major source of incentives for node hosters at the moment, you are right. Hosting bonuses are much more important while the network is still young, read this: https://blog.zold.io/2018/08/14/hosting-bonuses.html
Thank you for your comments and clarifications. Your ZOLD project is unique and not similar to other projects. It is very difficult to figure it out for yourself.
Merit: 2
I became interested in this ZLD coin and would like to run my node. Tell me, does computer performance affect the amount of remuneration received?
I understand this is an analogue of the CPU mining? It would be logical to assume that you need a powerful processor.
 * No general ledger
  * Proof of Work
  * Detached offline payment processing
  * Centralized root wallet
  * Taxes instead of transaction fees
  * Zero-trust anonymous nodes
  * Pre-mined with 2 billion total capacity
It seems to me that this ZOLD project is something remotely reminiscent of Ripple. I'm right? Have there been any comparisons with Ripple?
You're right. There are some similarities with Ripple. Rippl is the most ambiguous cryptocurrency on the market. I hope that ZOLD will be no less famous.
Activity: 126
We just released a bug fix, which makes sure transactions are never lost, even if there are technical issues with nodes: 0.22.8
This is a very important update. cryptocurrency is primarily an investment financial asset that does not accept errors or omissions. Everything should work perfectly!
Creator of Zold
If the project is really as good as it is described then he'll be mega popular! At first glance it looks very interesting!

It will be, with your support! Smiley
We updated the front page of our website, now it has a list of features that distinguish us from all other cryptos: zold.io
Thank! This is very informative! I like what you do! Keep it up!
Activity: 210
We increased the fund up to 10% of the total emission. More coming. Check our rate here.
What kind of fund? Is it a developer fund? It turns out that you get 10% of the mined coins?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: