Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Contact me about the pool Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
And all this red trust came from the hacker and his pal.Dont know why that clown VOD decided to join in.
The idiot came in through google and got the 2FA changed to his mobile and forgot to take it off.Interpol now have his mobile number
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
its hard to track they live , if they using  dynamic IP ex: from modem GSM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2015, 06:17:20 PM
Its alive and well and i can give you hosting for the pool.A lot of things have happened in my life this last week,I have went to stage three and my dearest niece died tonight.Some bastard thought he was smart and while I was in care they hacked my computer and stole all my bitcoin and hash out of CEX.io and money out of my savings.They were rumbled by Simon Dodds trying to steal my banx shares but not to fear the law enforcement is on them and if there overseas Interpol will take it up.Even using a VPN the computer crimes police say they can track that back to the original IP so be waiting for the knock on the door my friend
I have to find out why the new wallet does not seem to work if its a hosting problem with the lead dev I have 3 servers of my own it can be put on them.We will get Zoom back on track,that I promise
Oh shit.Sorry for your niece Man
about the hack,if the hacker used a vpn so they can track it and find the original IP of the hacker.So he must wait for the knocks !!!!!
September 27, 2015, 05:55:20 PM
Its alive and well and i can give you hosting for the pool.A lot of things have happened in my life this last week,I have went to stage three and my dearest niece died tonight.Some bastard thought he was smart and while I was in care they hacked my computer and stole all my bitcoin and hash out of CEX.io and money out of my savings.They were rumbled by Simon Dodds trying to steal my banx shares but not to fear the law enforcement is on them and if there overseas Interpol will take it up.Even using a VPN the computer crimes police say they can track that back to the original IP so be waiting for the knock on the door my friend
I have to find out why the new wallet does not seem to work if its a hosting problem with the lead dev I have 3 servers of my own it can be put on them.We will get Zoom back on track,that I promise
September 27, 2015, 05:43:34 PM
Hope there will be some clarification about the status so I don't do unnecessary work  Smiley The chain itself seems to be moving flawlessly.
legendary
September 25, 2015, 09:52:40 PM
Is this coin alive? I might set up a pool if the current source available is valid for use.

Coin still alive with hard working dev

Great, setting a new pool up during this week.
lol, dev itself is dying, this abandoned coin no one heading to ur pool
September 23, 2015, 10:29:38 AM
Is this coin alive? I might set up a pool if the current source available is valid for use.

Great, setting a new pool up during this week.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2015, 04:42:11 AM

September 22, 2015, 10:43:39 PM
September 18, 2015, 04:03:46 PM
Well why dont you just sell up and bugger off if you feel that way
legendary
September 18, 2015, 12:23:59 PM
is chain.zoomcoin.co offline just for me? i can't manage to open it Sad

It`s not working for me as well, website is offline.

https://chain.zoomcoin.co/ is back, it had to be reindexed.

I hope to find a way in the coming months to share the profits of the sites I mentioned with coin holders,probably the more coins you have the bigger share you get .ziftersales.com is negotiating a contract just now worth over $3000 with a company in the UK and 80% of it will be profit and were not open for business yet lol.
lol dev abandoned the project, he didnt have any money, dump all ur coin close this thread , lol dev doesnt have any skill just clone copy coin ,i can create better than this,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You don't even know what a fork is, do you? Go ahead a make your own and abandon the thread so we can move on.
zoom just clone copy Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh with dev just have one year on coding,didnt have any vision , lol u need back to 1950 were u belong
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
September 17, 2015, 09:58:48 AM

https://chain.zoomcoin.co/ is back, it had to be reindexed.

I hope to find a way in the coming months to share the profits of the sites I mentioned with coin holders,probably the more coins you have the bigger share you get .ziftersales.com is negotiating a contract just now worth over $3000 with a company in the UK and 80% of it will be profit and were not open for business yet lol.
lol dev abandoned the project, he didnt have any money, dump all ur coin close this thread , lol dev doesnt have any skill just clone copy coin ,i can create better than this,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You don't even know what a fork is, do you? Go ahead a make your own and abandon the thread so we can move on.
legendary
September 15, 2015, 08:58:09 AM
lol dev abandoned the project, he didnt have any money, dump all ur coin close this thread , lol dev doesnt have any skill just clone copy coin ,i can create better than this,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
September 12, 2015, 12:14:50 AM
OW THIS COIN HAS DEAD EXPLORER, DEV IS ABANDONED
legendary
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2015, 04:14:21 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 10, 2015, 04:11:32 AM
legendary
September 09, 2015, 08:37:35 AM
Those are very good news, this project is going in right direction Smiley
hoping debit card is true, it will blown away
legendary