Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 35005 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 08, 2015, 04:36:31 AM
I hope to find a way in the coming months to share the profits of the sites I mentioned with coin holders,probably the more coins you have the bigger share you get .ziftersales.com is negotiating a contract just now worth over $3000 with a company in the UK and 80% of it will be profit and were not open for business yet lol.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2015, 04:13:06 AM
It`s good to know that you are working on it Smiley
September 08, 2015, 03:15:00 AM
People now are just dumping coins,and thats a shame.Was going to put a large wall up like I did last week put somebody smashed it buy selling nearly 3000 at once.Will have to think about it again.
As for the sites,www.bitsintheclouds.com is live now and hope it gets customers,www.ziftrsales.com will be live soon a SEO company and is a Microsoft Partner in SEO and web security and Bing professional Licensed SEO company and two others in the final stages of completion.Sorry but my health holds me back a bit in getting things done,but I will get there lol
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
September 07, 2015, 06:38:53 AM
Yes dev just keep up the good work, we still believe in you
legendary
Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002
September 06, 2015, 02:59:19 AM
So we have to take your advice on when to close a thread,the coin is still active and I am still working on things for it.
glad to hear that Wink
September 06, 2015, 02:14:23 AM
So we have to take your advice on when to close a thread,the coin is still active and I am still working on things for it.
legendary
September 05, 2015, 11:44:13 PM
well as people refused to use the exchange at the start altbitex.com the ICO was cancelled so everything is behind time.The Dev team are using there own money to pay for everything.
so this coin already dead yeah Shocked
no future for this coin Grin Grin Grin
why u didnt close this thread
September 05, 2015, 10:43:10 PM
well as people refused to use the exchange at the start altbitex.com the ICO was cancelled so everything is behind time.The Dev team are using there own money to pay for everything.
legendary
September 04, 2015, 09:19:37 PM
"Zoom will have major retail gateways by first week August and Debit card by September"

dev where is the plan for august & september Grin
Sorry folks I have let you down with my time frame but I now live in a Hospice.That aside www.bitsintheclouds.com should be live tomorrow serving Europe and the US and datafromthecloud.in should be live this week serving India/Pakistan then health prevailing I will start on the Australian one.The hard part was the bridge between WP and WMS but I have now mastered it and everything works fine.As I said all profits will be ploughed into Zoomcoin.So if you need hosting you know where to come.I now have a server on every continent.Please people use our exchange altbitex.com all profits from there go to help zoomcoin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
is it possible to solo mine this coin? I see the correct port is 26889, but my miner cannot connect to the local wallet.
wrong Wink the rpcport is 26888
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
is it possible to solo mine this coin? I see the correct port is 26889, but my miner cannot connect to the local wallet.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
For AMD cards, use Catalyst 14.4 ( also try it to run with --difficulty-multiplier)  the cpu miner  can be found on vertcoin topic.. for me everything works fine ( amd card + cpu miner)
Tried 14.4 drivers, no go on my 280x. What arg do you pass to --difficulty-multiplier?
legendary
Activity: 1569
Merit: 1057
For AMD cards, use Catalyst 14.4 ( also try it to run with --difficulty-multiplier)  the cpu miner  can be found on vertcoin topic.. for me everything works fine ( amd card + cpu miner)
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
I have the same problem since yesterday.
Are you using a 280x? I think the miners are having a problem with this particular card.

no, I am using cpuminer.
Are you using a 280x? I think the miners are having a problem with this particular card.
Activity: 170
Activity: 157
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
I think its a pool difficulty multiplier issue with lyra2re2. I'm still getting shares on nicehash and my cpu, so I'm going to leave it for now instead of taking down the pool.
I don't think it's the pool, I seem to be the only miner having problems. Could be a driver issue on my end and I will look at that next. If I figure it out I will let
you know...

Thanks.
I've also changed port 5333 on Exapool to run diff 0.4-8 which is what Nicehash is asking for.
I think its a pool difficulty multiplier issue with lyra2re2. I'm still getting shares on nicehash and my cpu, so I'm going to leave it for now instead of taking down the pool.
I don't think it's the pool, I seem to be the only miner having problems. Could be a driver issue on my end and I will look at that next. If I figure it out I will let
you know...
Activity: 157
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
I'm getting a lot of low difficulty share rejects. Any idea how to fix this?

What stratum url and port are you using?

nl.exapool.com and I've tried ports 5332,5334,5336,5338...Pool accepts roughly a third of the shares and rejects the rest

Use 5333 for now, its set to diff 0.2-2.
Ok will give it a try. Just going through the sgminer thread to see if I'm messing something up.
Pages:
Jump to: