Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 35005 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Remember guys we have a techie site to discus things at www.topicbox.co.nz go and learn some things,if your techie teach some and I am going to make a place where you can exchange or sell scripts
We also have a Blackfyre gaming site that not quite finished yet.We will have games here for Zoom shortly www.gamingblackfyre.com and a hosting site that should be finished this week as I am still waiting on a dedicated IP to put an SSL seal up so as I can get the WHMCS to run
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
There are plenty of miners around, and plenty of hard work being put into this coin. We have big things in the works, and the constant FUD arising from what I assume to be language barrier issues is a little concerning. I understand that it comes with the territory, so I'd like to offer any help needed in setting up threads or post templates so people can discuss Zoom in their native language.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I know and he dumps at any price.AS the difficulty rises he will move on and I will give small miners incentives to mine Zoom.I will tell you about it tomorrow

Those are very good new, finally we will be able to mine some zoom Smiley
I know and he dumps at any price.AS the difficulty rises he will move on and I will give small miners incentives to mine Zoom.I will tell you about it tomorrow

Activity: 170
I like this coin and your ideias.

You are always here to explain and help.

But Zoom has a big miner and I cannot compete with his high hashrate  Sad
No I have registered Zoom Holdings in Singapore for tax reasons
Activity: 170
hey coinmaster222, are you from Singapore?
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
when was this coin released?
2-3 week ago..rename for eurointernational coin, ICO FAILED THEN the DEV rename the name of coin,iCO price is so highhh...the DEV only need profitt,no futuree..!!!bewaree
This is what legitimate coin developers face everyday,the ICO never failed it never really ran.The coin name was changed to suit the exchanges,The Devs are a fortune out on this coin so profits we have not seen.We find these people everyday who have no idea of the coin,but it makes them look good they think, when in fact they are just kids from Indonesia
What you say...?? kids..??who is kids here...??
I tell the truee...your  ICO is failed because you sell price ICO to higherr...!!no body want to buy your ICO with eurointernational coin..!!
and what we look now here..??oiii djancukkk
The hosting service is up but not live as I have to work out the pricing packages yet
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Those are good news, we need PR this news Smiley
By the end of this week we will have a hosting service called www.bitsintheclouds.com,a shortify website for advertisements, a forum site for white hat hackers and script swops and scripts for sale and general whitehat hacking discussions and a Bitcoin exchange.All profits from sites will go to support Zoom and get it on retail gateways and maybe one more exchange
All you naysayers tell me one more coin with these things supporting it,plus the best Dev this side of the Rocky Mountains
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
If this is a legitimate coin then coinmaster222 ruined it. When a customer looked askance at how one could pay 5% per month compounded over 8 years coinmaster222 answered:

"well you deposit 3000 and come back in 8 years and we will find out lol"

That is not at all assuring. That is what a crook would say. Would you want to leave your money with a person who answers like that? It's exactly the opposite of customer service. Whatever resources any coin developers put into this coin was destroyed by coinmaster222's response.

Compound interest was implied at the "Zoom Bank" as paying 5% per month. If one understands compound interest then it is easy to calculate what that would be in 8 years if one deposited 3000 coins. Instead of acknowledging the discrepancy and showing a correction (as a business would) it was scoffed at and insults thrown (like a kid would). A cohort suffering from innumeracy suggested an alternate explanation which was not what the bank offered.

In addition, insulting a customer is astonishing. It's like coinmaster222 wants to destroy this coin with their incredible incompetence. Or they are simply very naive. The effect is the same either way.

Cryptocurrencies are rife with pump and dump schemes, Ponzi schemes, fly-by-night developers, and other shenanigans. The primary basic, most elementary beginner's level coin promotion rule is to provide CREDIBILITY. How perfectly sad that this has to be explained. The first sign of something awry and it is best to get out ASAP. As a former large Zoom coin holder I was furious and I still am. I want no part of this disastrous business person's association with this coin. There are too many coins with intelligent teams supporting them to waste my time and money with this mess.

Good luck.

As a former supporter of ZOOM
I agree

I simply shook my head at his response to that same question, but was not entirely surprised considering how all the other input from outsiders to this project has been taken.

One thing to know as a business person is that you need to remember you still have plenty to learn and input from your customers as well as profits or losses/ failures and gains are GREAT learning experiences.

I think ZOOM needs its own communications and public relations department Cheesy

Maybe ill be back. I like your idea ZOOM....

First of all as interest is paid on the first of every month and was stated in a question answered here so forget the compounding.Really do you take a person seriously that starts talking about holding the coins in the bank 8 years he is just nit picking and a coin holder here told him several times his maths were wrong.
Legitimate developers have to listen to people throw accusations about every day so enlight of this person I will only answer reasonable questions from coin holders from now on.
ps There are people out there with ulterior motives to bring this coin down but they will try my patience too far one day
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If this is a legitimate coin then coinmaster222 ruined it. When a customer looked askance at how one could pay 5% per month compounded over 8 years coinmaster222 answered:

"well you deposit 3000 and come back in 8 years and we will find out lol"

That is not at all assuring. That is what a crook would say. Would you want to leave your money with a person who answers like that? It's exactly the opposite of customer service. Whatever resources any coin developers put into this coin was destroyed by coinmaster222's response.

Compound interest was implied at the "Zoom Bank" as paying 5% per month. If one understands compound interest then it is easy to calculate what that would be in 8 years if one deposited 3000 coins. Instead of acknowledging the discrepancy and showing a correction (as a business would) it was scoffed at and insults thrown (like a kid would). A cohort suffering from innumeracy suggested an alternate explanation which was not what the bank offered.

In addition, insulting a customer is astonishing. It's like coinmaster222 wants to destroy this coin with their incredible incompetence. Or they are simply very naive. The effect is the same either way.

Cryptocurrencies are rife with pump and dump schemes, Ponzi schemes, fly-by-night developers, and other shenanigans. The primary basic, most elementary beginner's level coin promotion rule is to provide CREDIBILITY. How perfectly sad that this has to be explained. The first sign of something awry and it is best to get out ASAP. As a former large Zoom coin holder I was furious and I still am. I want no part of this disastrous business person's association with this coin. There are too many coins with intelligent teams supporting them to waste my time and money with this mess.

Good luck.

2-3 week ago..rename for eurointernational coin, ICO FAILED THEN the DEV rename the name of coin,iCO price is so highhh...the DEV only need profitt,no futuree..!!!bewaree
This is what legitimate coin developers face everyday,the ICO never failed it never really ran.The coin name was changed to suit the exchanges,The Devs are a fortune out on this coin so profits we have not seen.We find these people everyday who have no idea of the coin,but it makes them look good they think, when in fact they are just kids from Indonesia
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Zoom testnet Block Explorer is online at https://testchain.zoomcoin.co/
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Zoom Lyra2REv2 testnet is working @ stratum+tcp://nl.exapool.com:6333

Activity: 867
Merit: 522
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: