Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 35009 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Yes your probably right and when the rewards half they will bugger off.These coins I am buying in I will reward miners with through competions etc when the diff rises and rewards half
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
It's very noble of you coinmaster to buy so many of the coins, but you are essentially paying a couple of big miners who are benefiting from the slow diff-retarget.
They are plowing through the blocks and when the diff is finally quite high they leave again, leaving the rest mining with long blocktimes.

Afterwards they/he/she dumps into your (I presume) buy orders for a nice profit, just so you don't wonder why the huge dumping at these prices.

Anyway, I still want to thank you and "upgradeadvice" for a really nice development on this coin. This has really surprised me, as the original structure of this coin is a very typical one for a 2015 scam-altcoin, but you guys have really been a nice positive surprise   Smiley
for Starters none of the ICO coins have been sold,some were given to people for translations and other things.If they had been destroyed who would have paid for that?Some were moved to pay the interest at the bank and some will be used for other projects.\NONE HAVE BEEN SOLD though that was the purpose of the ICO in the first place.As for easy profit taking,at this time I am several 1000 dollars out of pocket.
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Those ICO coins should have been destroyed. The balance just seems to be dwindling. Easy profit taking for nothing
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Another near 1000 just dumped,same amount same people.They are testing my patience.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Activity: 238
If you update the Announce i will Take care of updating the italian one too...Just let me know

I've updated the front page to include the Mutlitsig wallets, lyra2reV2 info, and fixed some links.

Also, if you are using our multisig wallet for Chrome or Android, please feel free to leave a rating on the respective page.

Great! I'll update the ita Ann once i go Back To My house
If you update the Announce i will Take care of updating the italian one too...Just let me know

I've updated the front page to include the Mutlitsig wallets, lyra2reV2 info, and fixed some links.

Also, if you are using our multisig wallet for Chrome or Android, please feel free to leave a rating on the respective page.
Thanks guys its appreciated
Activity: 170
You are doing a really good Job...Hope that more People will be involved soon...

I agree.

Congratulations...
Activity: 238
You are doing a really good Job...Hope that more People will be involved soon...
Zoom Coins to offer a hosting service later this month from IBM.We want to build a company thats profitable in and out of the crypto world.We should have a small advertising website Shortify online by the weekend if I can get it finished.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes I picked up few Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The more thats dumped at silly prices they more in hands of real holders

I picked up 472 ZOOM on that dump.  Smiley
Be wary blockchain.info has been hacked (probably).... It was showing Satoshi's block 1 coins had moved
Activity: 157
h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o
Backend changes were made at the pool and some manual payouts were sent.
https://chain.zoomcoin.co/tx/34699b9fef4fcd2cf297aabc06e27d1eb40d82035630c66430945ca37d5f76a9

If you find you missed a payout, let me know and I will take a look.
The more thats dumped at silly prices they more in hands of real holders
Well someone dumped a near 1000 at any price, maybe they thought they could break the coin or just maybe they were very foolish. "Quod circumit circumvenit"
Pages:
Jump to: