Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 10. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 251
In my opinion, Starta no need list on exchanges.  Many projects have Exit for at least 1 year.  People do not like to wait so much time.  This is quite a long time. And wave = big mistake.

They should have tried to get listed on new exchanges because new exchanges would have given us much needed volume and liquidity. This token has already become a shitcoin because the volume is almost 0
That is exactly what his team has to do and certainly if listed on a large exchange I think that would be good news,
I really hope that happens, let's just look at the future developments

but I doubt they are even looking for new exchange listing because the last time I got connected with them they said they don't want new exchanges 'coz fewer exchanges will make buy-back process easier.

Hey dude: Have you communicated with the team? Don't they want the price to rise too much?

They are not much active in any of the social media platform so for the past couple of months getting in touch with them has been tough.

When did you contact with them last time? Little activity in social media doesn't mean that something bad is goin on. I belive they still work on development..

I never said that there's something bad going on. All I was saying was they are not much active on SM these days to provide us with some new updates.

I'm sorry I misunderstood this.

Fortunately, we have contact from developers.

Dear Starta Backers,

#StartaAccelerator family startups had some launches and got more media coverage. Here's what's new in Insense, PitchMe, Navigine, Cindicator and Signum.ai:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3011964395543478&id=1023840931022511

Kind regards,
Cross Coin and Starta Teams

Let's hope that in the near future we will get more positive information and above all the date of the next buy back event.. Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
In my opinion, Starta no need list on exchanges.  Many projects have Exit for at least 1 year.  People do not like to wait so much time.  This is quite a long time. And wave = big mistake.

They should have tried to get listed on new exchanges because new exchanges would have given us much needed volume and liquidity. This token has already become a shitcoin because the volume is almost 0
That is exactly what his team has to do and certainly if listed on a large exchange I think that would be good news,

but I doubt they are even looking for new exchange listing because the last time I got connected with them they said they don't want new exchanges 'coz fewer exchanges will make buy-back process easier.

Hey dude: Have you communicated with the team? Don't they want the price to rise too much?

They are not much active in any of the social media platform so for the past couple of months getting in touch with them has been tough.

When did you contact with them last time? Little activity in social media doesn't mean that something bad is goin on. I belive they still work on development..

I never said that there's something bad going on. All I was saying was they are not much active on SM these days to provide us with some new updates.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Dear Starta Backers,

#StartaAccelerator family startups had some launches and got more media coverage. Here's what's new in Insense, PitchMe, Navigine, Cindicator and Signum.ai:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3011964395543478&id=1023840931022511

Kind regards,

Thank you for that update!

Is there any estimated time (month for example) when we can expect next buy back event?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Dear Starta Backers,

Kind regards,
Activity: 751
Merit: 251

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

[/quote

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

If there are many projects that have been withdrawn and have generated profits, we have the right to ask them for dividends because we are investors … I propose to inform all investors to reply under this post, gather, discuss whether we need legal assistance, and get our dividends back.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Some idea of buyback in the six mouth that come?

Me too am waiting for them to release more information about the next buyback because I am done holding this token it just keeps going down.
I am an ICO who participated in 2017Participating in ICO investment is now a serious loss...but I still hold it...

Me too am waiting for them to release more information about the next buyback because I am done holding this token it just keeps going down.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
If the company is a US company, if the company is valued at $2 billion (it is said to be valued at $500 million now), what is the estimated value of $5 million invested by us? It seems that our investment has not failed. As long as the team fulfills its commitment, our investment is undoubtedly successful. If the team does not fulfill its promise, can we use the law to protect our interests? Welcome everyone
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hey, I have such a question. If the project is valued at $2 billion and the team does not buy back the token, what should we do? Will American law protect us?

As I know Starta is registered in Russia or/and in Singapore, so unfortunately US SEC have nothing to do with them.

Sorry, they have office in NY:

446 W 14th Street, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10014

At least, they say so.

In that case, of course, SEC should be able to interfere, if they see that something wrong is happening.
Hey, I have such a question. If the project is valued at $2 billion and the team does not buy back the token, what should we do? Will American law protect us?
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Fuck this scam, fuck ya, no exchange, no volume, I said many times you should be erc20, not waves shit.

Since everyone is swapping to BEP-2 tokens I think it would be a good time for them to swap their tokens to binance chain as well because that might give us a binance DEX listing

Actually I also like this idea. Waves platform do not give any guarantee of volume. And this is the most important for unvestors - to earn, not to lose.
Fuck this scam, fuck ya, no exchange, no volume, I said many times you should be erc20, not waves shit.

Since everyone is swapping to BEP-2 tokens I think it would be a good time for them to swap their tokens to binance chain as well because that might give us a binance DEX listing
Pages:
Jump to: