Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 9. (Read 153169 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Statement shows US $ 5.18 million in ICO investmentNow valued at 200 million US dollars, we have received 4 times the return on investmentThis return is very pleasant. Thanks to the team, thanks to Akresie

Of course, the amount of $200M looks impressive, but we do not know whether the whole will be spent on buy back or only part. In my opinion, only part of this amount will be able to be spent on buy back, because Starta certainly had a lot of additional costs. Now the question is how much of this amount will be spent on buy back..?  Roll Eyes

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

By the way the problem is WHEN some company BUYs the start up, now they sell one company but is BATACH1 so we dont have buyback...

I don't think we all need to worry about the team selling the investment equity or repurchasing tokens.I have been following the founder and his team. They are an honest, high-quality entrepreneurial team. I believe they will fulfill their promises, which seems to take time. If the team sells a lot of equity and does not repurchase tokens, we can use American law to protect our rights.

I'm not worried that Starta will want to cheat us. They just need money to run their business. They won't give their own money, so they have to get them from somewhere. Certainly, the operating costs will be deducted from the results we have in the spreadsheet, and we do not know how much it is.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Statement shows US $ 5.18 million in ICO investmentNow valued at 200 million US dollars, we have received 4 times the return on investmentThis return is very pleasant. Thanks to the team, thanks to Akresie

Of course, the amount of $200M looks impressive, but we do not know whether the whole will be spent on buy back or only part. In my opinion, only part of this amount will be able to be spent on buy back, because Starta certainly had a lot of additional costs. Now the question is how much of this amount will be spent on buy back..?  Roll Eyes

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

By the way the problem is WHEN some company BUYs the start up, now they sell one company but is BATACH1 so we dont have buyback...

I don't think we all need to worry about the team selling the investment equity or repurchasing tokens.I have been following the founder and his team. They are an honest, high-quality entrepreneurial team. I believe they will fulfill their promises, which seems to take time. If the team sells a lot of equity and does not repurchase tokens, we can use American law to protect our rights.

希望大家留在这个话题里,这样我们就是一个团体

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

THEY MUST

I mean is in the ICO...

legendary

legendary

Let's hope that these calculations are based on the real results of these projects.
I am also curious how much of this calculation will be given to Start Accellerator for the next Buy backs?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Dear Starta Token Backers,

Please find the status report on Cross Coin portfolio as of October 01, 2019:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJI1VG1KutHS1AAMg3GoL2SCAI6wHp3a/view?usp=sharing

Yours faithfully,
Cross Coin and Starta Team

Cindicator was only one i recognized so i feel like is should ask that where on earth are you finding these companies? I've been in this space a long time and i am curious about your procedure on finding new companies to invest to.

As far as I know, startups could apply to Start Accellerator and present their ideas. If you talk about the fact that these projects are not recognizable in the crypto world, then it is understandable, because Starta is not limited to the crypto industry only - these are Eastern European projects that simply wanted to appear on the US market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mJI1VG1KutHS1AAMg3GoL2SCAI6wHp3a/view?usp=sharing

Yours faithfully,

Cindicator was only one i recognized so i feel like is should ask that where on earth are you finding these companies? I've been in this space a long time and i am curious about your procedure on finding new companies to invest to.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Yours faithfully,
https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3Here is the Facebook of CEO Akeleche, the team has been active,

It's been 10 months since the last buy back (# 3). 
There is no voulme for months nor perspectives for Starta being listed on exchange, nor information about another buy back ..
The price remains very low ..

The only active communication channel is Starta Ventures on FB: https://www.facebook.com/startaaccelerator

I hope that at least you are all good.

At what price they do buyback? As I remember their token sale was at 1$ and was plegged to fiat... I participated on their ICO too... Are their tokens trading on Waves Dex exchange only now?

I am also an ICO investor. I have been following this project. It has developed very well. I am waiting patiently and the team shares benefits with us.
At what price they do buyback? As I remember their token sale was at 1$ and was plegged to fiat... I participated on their ICO too... Are their tokens trading on Waves Dex exchange only now?

Last buy back (#3) was at the beginning of the year and they buy from range $0.5 - $0.8 per token. Yes, initial price was $1 and for now, Starta token is traded only on Waves platform. In my opinion, only one exchange is definitely not enough to avoid the pump & dump effect.

The team used the funds raised to invest in 60 startups and is now valued at $ 500 million. Can we share these benefits? I am waiting
legendary

Last buy back (#3) was at the beginning of the year and they buy from range $0.5 - $0.8 per token. Yes, initial price was $1 and for now, Starta token is traded only on Waves platform. In my opinion, only one exchange is definitely not enough to avoid the pump & dump effect.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3Here is the Facebook of CEO Akeleche, the team has been active,

There is no voulme for months nor perspectives for Starta being listed on exchange, nor information about another buy back ..

The only active communication channel is Starta Ventures on FB: https://www.facebook.com/startaaccelerator

legendary
Quite a long time there is no new information on project development ..

Is anyone watching Russian communication channels, maybe developers are more active there?
https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3      这里可以

In fact, he doesn't write much about the development of the Starta project.
I understand that this is not about the Starta accelerator itself, but about the development of individual startups, which also need time to develop. However, they could at least try to put the Starta token on some exchange before next buy back, because buying only from one exchange - the Waves platform - may look like manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Is anyone watching Russian communication channels, maybe developers are more active there?
https://www.facebook.com/alexey.girin.3      这里可以
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: