Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 5. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback #4 program.

Purchased: 246,782.12 STA token.
These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by Asset Info at the Waves platform.
Total circulating amount after buyback #4 program completion: 4,748,783.71 STA.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Thank you for your work. But it's still a disappointing price, when can I get my investment back, a long time to wait.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Buyback #4 Report

Dear Starta backers,

We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback #4 program.

Purchased: 246,782.12 STA token.
These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by Asset Info at the Waves platform.
Total circulating amount after buyback #4 program completion: 4,748,783.71 STA.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Dear Starta Token Backers,

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #4

The Celsius project CEL tokens were successfully liquidated.
7.1534 BTC are directed to buy back STA tokens.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #4.
Platform:
https://waves.exchange
Program duration:
12:00 pm GMT November 10, 2020 to 12:00 pm GMT November 17, 2020
The total amount of funds allocated:
7.1534 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes, or prices.

STA tokens will be utilized.

The results of the program will be disclosed.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Is there already an evaluation of the buyback? How many Tokens are buyback and burning?

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #4.
Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes, or prices.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Thank you, i hope you think about the supporters from the first minute and make the buyback over the ICO price. THX

And where are this tokens are trading now? On Waves Dex exchange only? Because i don't see token on Coingesko anymore. As far as I remember they have plegged price to usd on ICO 1$. At what price are they going buy back tokens now?

This has been explained many times. During Buyback, the tokens are redeemed at the market price. In this case, at the price of the only exchange where Starta is listed, i.e. Wavex.exchange.
Last few days omeone is selling very large amounts of tokens at a very low price, so the price cannot go up. It is currently below $ 0.40.
It is possible that some investor is complete idiot and has no idea what is going on, or the Starta team is lowering the price to buy from weak hands as cheaply as possible. It's hard to check if it's manipulation or an idiot investor.

People are willing to sell their tokens cheaply, and that's great, because think about what happens when you have 100,000 tokens left.
What do u mean by lost tokens ??

Who lost tokens ?
[/quo

我知道有一些人因为STA 代币价格长时间处于一个很低的价格,他们失去了信心,并没有好好保管他们的私钥,他们忘掉或丢掉自己的币。BTC 大约有200万BTC 丢失

I can't understand it, but I think most people have their keys and I assume no one has lost it till I see such proof
[/quot

These are just my estimates. Two of the investors I know have given up on the STA.Tokens. They don't know what their private key is anymore. They forget where the backup is.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Thank you, i hope you think about the supporters from the first minute and make the buyback over the ICO price. THX

And where are this tokens are trading now? On Waves Dex exchange only? Because i don't see token on Coingesko anymore. As far as I remember they have plegged price to usd on ICO 1$. At what price are they going buy back tokens now?

This has been explained many times. During Buyback, the tokens are redeemed at the market price. In this case, at the price of the only exchange where Starta is listed, i.e. Wavex.exchange.
Last few days omeone is selling very large amounts of tokens at a very low price, so the price cannot go up. It is currently below $ 0.40.
It is possible that some investor is complete idiot and has no idea what is going on, or the Starta team is lowering the price to buy from weak hands as cheaply as possible. It's hard to check if it's manipulation or an idiot investor.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

Who lost tokens ?
[/quo

我知道有一些人因为STA 代币价格长时间处于一个很低的价格,他们失去了信心,并没有好好保管他们的私钥,他们忘掉或丢掉自己的币。BTC 大约有200万BTC 丢失

I can't understand it, but I think most people have their keys and I assume no one has lost it till I see such proof

Who lost tokens ?
[/quo

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

Who lost tokens ?
Estimate the number of lost tokens at 800,000. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The remaining amount of STA tokens is 3.2 million, and after this repurchase, it is estimated that there will be 2.5 million left, and see what miracle will happen, I just bought some more. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Pepemo.vip

Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Great info! The project is finally moving forward! At this point, when the price hits the bottom, it is a great rescue for improving the situation.

I don't see information whether the buyback will be on both pairs (Waves/STA and BTC/STA), or maybe only on one - if so, only on BTC/STA?
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
crypto2win.com - Know what to do with your Crypto

Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.

Hey, thank you for the update.
At what price will you buy back each STAT tokens? I suppose that you will buy back on the STA/BTC pair?
We need to know a bit more to be able to place our sell orders correctly.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Platform:
Program duration:
7.1534 BTC

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team.
Pepemo.vip
https://startaico.com/ The site is inaccessible and only displays like this 404 Not Found, I need to see about many projects on this thread

May be some kind of maintenance activity is going on.I too tried to access now and get the 404 page not found error.

Did you try to reach the team on telegram about this issue?
It was surely a maintenance because I can access the site now.
Anyway, I am looking for better update so we can see the price to its ICO price, I hope soon it will happen.

The team has not fulfilled their ICO commitments, they are just delaying time, they belong to illegal securities, we should unite to safeguard their rights and interests.

I am not sure if it can be proved.
Anyway, they have already made some buybacks and are in touch with token holders (weak but there is some). They are active in social media channels and do something all the time. We do not know exactly what and for what, but they have not disappeared from public life. I also think that it is very unfair to investors what they do, but I am afraid that I do not find a specific reason to accuse "Start" of failing to fulfill its obligations.
https://startaico.com/ The site is inaccessible and only displays like this 404 Not Found, I need to see about many projects on this thread

May be some kind of maintenance activity is going on.I too tried to access now and get the 404 page not found error.

Did you try to reach the team on telegram about this issue?
It was surely a maintenance because I can access the site now.
Anyway, I am looking for better update so we can see the price to its ICO price, I hope soon it will happen.

The team has not fulfilled their ICO commitments, they are just delaying time, they belong to illegal securities, we should unite to safeguard their rights and interests.
Pepemo.vip
We can not see this on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/ because of very low volume Starta token was delisted.
But on the DEX - Waves exchange is possible to trade STA https://waves.exchange/trade/STA_WAVES
We can see there, that the last trade made two days ago (on 26th October) was at price 0.011 Waves. If we calculate this with todays Waves price taken from Coinmarketcap, which is $3,03 it means that today price of STA is around $0.03 !!!

Thank you, at time it's a big sale at the Starta tokens. You already planed a buyback at the next time stabilized at the price? Looks very bad at time for Starta holders!

In my opinion, the situation is not very bad. The price has dropped 97% - this is a disaster!
From the STA token price, remains only dust.
Pages:
Jump to: