Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 154. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how to check waves based token on waves platform? I am familiar with ETH and just wanted to know how this works out on waves? Starta is on waves and I am excited to learn more on waves.

You just need to register in https://waveswallet.io and you ll see everything inside.

You mean if I add any waves based token to my wallet it will be visible and also the price in dollars as it shows up in ETH?

Yes, you ll see.

Just register and you ll estimate by yourself.

What's the minimum of waves I need to add to send waves based tokens to other address or exchanges..And does the price show up like gas fees on Mew.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Received an email from wavesplatform mentioning the Starta ICO.  Looks interesting.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Just finished reading whitepaper. I must say, I am impressed! Current portfolio is quite interesting as well. I do have one question though. Will token holders be able to vote for any kind of decision?
No, actually token holders have no rights to vote, but there are almost no votings assumed. Exit decisions will be made by heads of the accelerator, Cross Coin will get its share of profit which will be distributed via token buyback at a market price.
What token holders will influence on is a token price Smiley

Ok I see, thanks for explanation. I assume tokens that are going to be buybacked will be burned right?
yes, all of the coins will be buy backed at market price when times come and they will be burn.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just finished reading whitepaper. I must say, I am impressed! Current portfolio is quite interesting as well. I do have one question though. Will token holders be able to vote for any kind of decision?
No, actually token holders have no rights to vote, but there are almost no votings assumed. Exit decisions will be made by heads of the accelerator, Cross Coin will get its share of profit which will be distributed via token buyback at a market price.

Ok I see, thanks for explanation. I assume tokens that are going to be buybacked will be burned right?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is signature code have been changed?

nope, at least yours is up-to-date just that has an hero member you can put a bigger one (and you should)
I just update signature code now, I've noticed that in this topic replays.
Edit:
My rank have change to Senior, and I was filled out the form. please update my rank.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

nope, at least yours is up-to-date
just that has a senior member you can put a bigger one (and you should)
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
On which markets will the trade take place besides the Waves platform? There is no information on this subject.

I think they can't announce exchange list just yet coz ICO is not yet started but BITTREX would be the easiest exchange to get into.
Hello, I am new to this. Could someone explain if I get this right? Starta will use profits to buy back starta tokens from market and they will then burn them in order to decrease total supply?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
am part of waves, think i should be part of this too Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
This seems to be quite an interesting project, I like the idea, will take a deeper look into the white paper.
How about ICO at the official website?

hey dude. arent you reading? seemed you are too lazy to do so.
well, here it is, https://startaico.com
The ICO is near, I am just confused with others who are still not changing their signatures.
It says in their signature that the ICO is June 22, I hope they will change that soon.
It will confuse the readers...

i dont see any members wearing the signature you are talking with that june 22..
all the signature has july 4 dated.

There are some.
Look for example at the first post of this page

I have updated the signature with the latest BB code.. Was there any announcement for this which I missed?
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
On which markets will the trade take place besides the Waves platform? There is no information on this subject.
Activity: 280

Hey!

Have you seen this video?
It's small slide show from our Batch #2 Starta Accelerator.

You can see creative business atmoshpere  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJfAnbu7b7c

How about ICO at the official website?

hey dude. arent you reading? seemed you are too lazy to do so.
well, here it is, https://startaico.com
The ICO is near, I am just confused with others who are still not changing their signatures.
It says in their signature that the ICO is June 22, I hope they will change that soon.
It will confuse the readers...

i dont see any members wearing the signature you are talking with that june 22..
all the signature has july 4 dated.

There are some.
Look for example at the first post of this page

Does anyone know how to check waves based token on waves platform? I am familiar with ETH and just wanted to know how this works out on waves? Starta is on waves and I am excited to learn more on waves.

You just need to register in https://waveswallet.io and you ll see everything inside.

You mean if I add any waves based token to my wallet it will be visible and also the price in dollars as it shows up in ETH?

Yes, you ll see.

Just register and you ll estimate by yourself.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250

Hello, please change your signature, ico starts 4 july.
cheers!

Jump to: