Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 153. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Nice ICO. I think about to support this project and invest on it.
We all gonna support this project, it will happen soon, so let's get ready to invest with it.
I'm so happy to found this project, good team will always show better result.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Hey i got one question for you. Will you guys use Incent's ICO tech for conducting the crowd-funding campaign?

Hello!

Yes, we are going to use only Waves platform like ZrCoin did.

I suggest maybe double platform with eth & waves. Easy attracting investments.

I think they will support investement in ETH but will be only available on Waves.
I think it's better now that ETT token have been stolen due to blockswap weakness
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hey i got one question for you. Will you guys use Incent's ICO tech for conducting the crowd-funding campaign?

Hello!

I suggest maybe double platform with eth & waves. Easy attracting investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Hi all. Wow great signature campaign! I'm in and wish this project will succeed!
Is is really useful to subscribe on this website : https://theviralexchange.com ?
Thanks!

i have TVE account but i cant fins strata coin there, what time it usually available in TVE?

I don't think they are paying out in starta tokens over at TVE you will earn viral points if you complete some starta action(Which sucks).
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Looks interesting.
Ill invest some money here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi all. Wow great signature campaign! I'm in and wish this project will succeed!
Is is really useful to subscribe on this website : https://theviralexchange.com ?
Thanks!

i have TVE account but i cant fins strata coin there, what time it usually available in TVE?
Activity: 11
WOW! There are a lot of good projects starting on the waves platform lately, don't wanna miss this, I can see a lot of good things starting from here
Activity: 5
Starta is a good project to invest for. For sure this will be a successful and looking forward on this project.

I think so too, now that I got all info about it I am sure it will be great success
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Hello!

Activity: 574

They might probably use the Waves platform which was used by Wings and CoinDash.

This is a Waves plataform token and we are going to trade in waves exchange. Similar to what zrcoin did.
Activity: 122

They might probably use the Waves platform which was used by Wings and CoinDash.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
if you want participate at the social campaign... twitter, facebook, google, youtube. It was better, this application is made for that.

So it's like you want, if you want more stalkes, don't hesitate !
Activity: 800
Thanks!
Activity: 774
Starta is a good project to invest for. For sure this will be a successful and looking forward on this project.
Activity: 308
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Its amazing how many good ICO's are launching on Waves, I feel like I should hold some coins from each of those  Grin

also feel wave platform have future,
starta is a venturer platform , It has many good partners in it's portfolio....
Activity: 46
i want to reserve translation for korean
Activity: 350
Swipe
will watch this ICO carefully , to find a good coin to invest.
Joined to your signature and Avatar bounty campagin.
Does anyone know how to check waves based token on waves platform? I am familiar with ETH and just wanted to know how this works out on waves? Starta is on waves and I am excited to learn more on waves.

You just need to register in https://waveswallet.io and you ll see everything inside.

You mean if I add any waves based token to my wallet it will be visible and also the price in dollars as it shows up in ETH?

Yes, you ll see.

Just register and you ll estimate by yourself.

What's the minimum of waves I need to add to send waves based tokens to other address or exchanges..And does the price show up like gas fees on Mew.

Right now there is three type of fees .001 which is minimum and .002 which is premium and another is .0015 (Standard)
Jump to: