Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 150. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
We have news!

We have escrow!

Nice one Starta, it builds investors trust to know that funds are held by different signatories
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The ICO starts at 4 july, but how long run the ICO? 30 days?

ICO Structure
Cross Coin is raising up to $ 5 000 000 to invest in Starta Accelerator portfolio. $1 500 000 will be utilized to buy 33% of "Starta Accelerator 16/17" SPV at portfolio valuation price. Funds above this amount will be invested in future Starta Accelerator portfolio with similar investment focus. We developed a simple model of future profit distribution to token holders using token buyback mechanism. Tokens will be issued as a type of debt. As a limited partner, Cross Coin will receive a profit share from "Starta Accelerator 16/17 LLC" and undertakes to utilize it to buy back the tokens at a market price.

https://ico-list.com/index.php?m=Index&a=detail&id=182

Can see in here  Smiley

Is there a chance that the ICO will end quick if they received $5Million after just a week of ICO or they will complete the entire process up to 30 days to grab more funds? More funds the better for the project I guess so there will be good development and the team could hire reliable programmers.

Yes, if the maximum cap of $5 million is reached before 30 days, the ICO will close. And we strongly anticipate that,

Fund Management related projects are always a hit since they give you a reward back in terms of rewards or buyback and I too anticipate this project to be sold out fast on the first day of the ICO.
Activity: 280
Everything related to the waves is a scam, the developers of waves and other people steal your coins

What do you mean by what you just said? what facts do you have to back it up?

Please don't spread lies about projects
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Everything related to the waves is a scam, the developers of waves and other people steal your coins

Waves haters, finally I saw them, what they look like Grin
So what they look like? I am just curious
Before ico start i must get 50 post.

Do not confuse people here.
40 posts. Until ICO is completed.

Why is there no separate thread for bounty rather than putting all the stuff in a single place and the same question gets repeated often? OP can you open a new thread for bounty-related questions?

I saw in ZrCoin there were 2 separate thread but people wrote all mixed up

We decided to use one thread to manage all information in one place.
Activity: 364

Waves haters, finally I saw them, what they look like Grin

ICO Structure
Cross Coin is raising up to $ 5 000 000 to invest in Starta Accelerator portfolio. $1 500 000 will be utilized to buy 33% of "Starta Accelerator 16/17" SPV at portfolio valuation price. Funds above this amount will be invested in future Starta Accelerator portfolio with similar investment focus. We developed a simple model of future profit distribution to token holders using token buyback mechanism. Tokens will be issued as a type of debt. As a limited partner, Cross Coin will receive a profit share from "Starta Accelerator 16/17 LLC" and undertakes to utilize it to buy back the tokens at a market price.

Can see in here  Smiley

Is there a chance that the ICO will end quick if they received $5Million after just a week of ICO or they will complete the entire process up to 30 days to grab more funds? More funds the better for the project I guess so there will be good development and the team could hire reliable programmers.

Yes, if the maximum cap of $5 million is reached before 30 days, the ICO will close. And we strongly anticipate that,
The answers to the most popular questions about StartaICO are on our website.
https://startaico.com/faq

7 days left before the Starta ICO! Prepare to join!
Invest here...
https://startaico.com

Details here...
https://startaico.com/files/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 364
Before ico start i must get 50 post.

Do not confuse people here.
40 posts. Until ICO is completed.

Why is there no separate thread for bounty rather than putting all the stuff in a single place and the same question gets repeated often? OP can you open a new thread for bounty-related questions?

I saw in ZrCoin there were 2 separate thread but people wrote all mixed up
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I like one thread. Maybe when ICO beginung, there will be a strong flow of information, but now everything is ok.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

ICO Structure

Can see in here  Smiley

Thanks for the fast answer, i think the ICO ends before the 30 days ends ;-)

yes, it is possible. more than that, it is also possible that the ico will end quickly. actually the team member suggested to finish the 40 post by july 4 since we do not know what will happend. i think they are expecting the tokens will be sold out.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627

ICO Structure

Can see in here  Smiley

Thanks for the fast answer, i think the ICO ends before the 30 days ends ;-)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

ICO Structure

Can see in here  Smiley

Activity: 616

ICO Structure

Can see in here  Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Everything depends on the interest of the investers and may end sooner.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2627
Activity: 700
I find it hard to pronounce those names but its a good thing, its now cleared to the future investors that we Starta have reputable escrows. Is Starta going to support whichever project wins the voting on waves platform contest in this thread? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ico-startup-contest-by-waves-platform-1924677
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
We have news!

We have escrow!

I am glad to know this news, I always put a project that uses escrow before deciding to follow token purchase investment. Hopefully starta a great success.

Yes, good pick of Escrow is very important for the project

nice, escrow will make people more confortable to invest to..

but there ar3 also legit project without escrow. like exscudo etc
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Even if they did create a different thread for the bounty campaign there are still some people who will keep posting here no matter what.
Jump to: