Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 151. (Read 153176 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
having a separate thread for bounties will be much better and easier to have an organized discussions. you don't wanna mess this thread will all the bounty inquiries, i understand thy help spreading the word about starta but mixing their discussions here will be a mess.

definitely a good token to invest with.
That's true, excudo has the same set up and in the thread most of the discussion is about bounty, I think you have
a good suggestion, let's hope devs can read it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Before ico start i must get 50 post.

Do not confuse people here.
40 posts. Until ICO is completed.

Why is there no separate thread for bounty rather than putting all the stuff in a single place and the same question gets repeated often? OP can you open a new thread for bounty-related questions?

YEP, be of the same mind . We should  open a new thread just for talk about bounty .
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
having a separate thread for bounties will be much better and easier to have an organized discussions. you don't wanna mess this thread will all the bounty inquiries, i understand thy help spreading the word about starta but mixing their discussions here will be a mess.

definitely a good token to invest with.
Activity: 606
i think starta could be a very interesting project, enabling to boost other startups. i plan to buy some tokens and hold for long term
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Seems like we're ready to STARTa! A couple of reputable escrows is what this project was needing, glad to see two important members of the crypto community as escrow! That give us investors more confidence!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
We have news!

We have escrow!

I am glad to know this news, I always put a project that uses escrow before deciding to follow token purchase investment.
Activity: 886
We have news!

We have escrow!

Finally, we have escrow in the project which was expected by the community from the start of this project. 8 days to go and all things are well set now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Hi all. Wow great signature campaign! I'm in and wish this project will succeed!
Is is really useful to subscribe on this website : https://theviralexchange.com ?
Thanks!

i have TVE account but i cant fins strata coin there, what time it usually available in TVE?

i have TVE also but so far i did not see strata token too. been using that TVE for a long time but since strata open the bounty, i did not see any on TVE. are they offering tasks there?

Yes, there are a lot, but they pay by viral points.
They announced it because of mathematical reasons. Token is too expansive to be payment for reposts in social media etc.
So it's possible to use virals. More comfortable and they can use them more.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Hi all. Wow great signature campaign! I'm in and wish this project will succeed!
Is is really useful to subscribe on this website : https://theviralexchange.com ?
Thanks!

i have TVE account but i cant fins strata coin there, what time it usually available in TVE?

i have TVE also but so far i did not see strata token too. been using that TVE for a long time but since strata open the bounty, i did not see any on TVE. are they offering tasks there?
Activity: 127

That's right.

But good question how fast ICO will be.
Activity: 886

Why is there no separate thread for bounty rather than putting all the stuff in a single place and the same question gets repeated often? OP can you open a new thread for bounty-related questions?
Activity: 280
During the entire advertising campaign.

Please change your date in signature from 22 of June to 04 of July.
Activity: 291

Activity: 116
I am ready for investing in this project since I found out Sasha is personally promoting and recommending this project. The main reason all previous ICO hosted at waves or promoted by them saw success during ICO and after that got attention at exchanges as well.

I agree!
Sasha Ivanov with team demonstrate serious intentions and careful selection of projects. So far, the reputation is kept at a high level, I would like to believe that it will continue.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
During the entire advertising campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Lol..why do you think in such a way of getting 50 posts before ICO starts? There are clear rules defined in this project that you need to make 40 posts(including 5-10 on their thread) to qualify for the bounty.
Activity: 812
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I am ready for investing in this project since I found out Sasha is personally promoting and recommending this project. The main reason all previous ICO hosted at waves or promoted by them saw success during ICO and after that got attention at exchanges as well.
Jump to: