Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 23. (Read 153169 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Right now what do guys think is the best place to find updates on the project? Any idea when CND team is going to transfer starta's share?

I'm just following this thread maybe bcause what could there be something important and AFAIK nothing new about the CND tokens.

If the problem with transfer of CND tokens is on the Cindicator project side, then it seems more reasonable to ask them why there are such delays.. Probably Starta Accelerator don't want provide us information until they receive tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Right now what do guys think is the best place to find updates on the project? Any idea when CND team is going to transfer starta's share?

I'm just following this thread maybe bcause what could there be something important and AFAIK nothing new about the CND tokens.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I have been an ICO investor and have been disappointed so far. It has been under the radar and also very devalued. I cannot fathom reasons for this, but something needs to be done.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Here is the link from their facebookaccount: https://m.facebook.com/startaico/ .

Saw also the most updates will be posted here.
This project is heavy under the radar.

They lack marketing and this is one reason for being behind, all this time if they had worked over this issue we would have made it top on the DEX exchanges and even would have a shot at binance.

@penoze thanks for sharing the link.

@ensign I totally agree with you they really really suck at marketing they really need to up their marketing game otherwise price will keep falling. + our daily trading volume is just $1600 USD

And the bad thing that it seems they are willing to stay be listed on illiquid markets for now.
That's a bad thing for investors as well because we want big volume so we can sell with a profit.
Right now, the price is back to a cheap price again but I don't think investors would buy this cheap price knowing they cannot sell it due to lack of liquidity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Here is the link from their facebookaccount: https://m.facebook.com/startaico/ .

They lack marketing and this is one reason for being behind, all this time if they had worked over this issue we would have made it top on the DEX exchanges and even would have a shot at binance.

@ensign I totally agree with you they really really suck at marketing they really need to up their marketing game otherwise price will keep falling. + our daily trading volume is just $1600 USD

And the bad thing that it seems they are willing to stay be listed on illiquid markets for now.
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective

Even mid-volume exchanges would be enough like TaaS, as they have some similarities. Their main focus give as much as value to the tokens and of course investors.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1235
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.

I thought CINDICATOR has already sent starta's share of tokens was I wrong?  Are they willing to swap from WAVES to ETH chain?

Starta team dumped the token for starta buy back program, with 30k starta buyback, it is too weak to help the price increase. They say nothing to swap, northern european countries people like waves because they speak Russian, lol.

The first buy back was not from Cindicator funds it was from another startup (SNOV). Last informations are that lawyers on the Cindicator project side count what amount of tokens have to be transferred to the Starta Accelerator. Unfortunately, it looks like it has been over two months now.

LoL, i had no idea that cindicator's lawyer are still going over amount tokens to be transferred.

@startaico is the official starta twitter correct? If yes then why are they making tweets in the Russian language?

Making a buy back from funds obtained from selling Cindicator tokens was planned to be first and should to take place in January. Until now, there is no information what is going on.

On my end on Twitter, after searching @startaico is coming info: "This account has been suspended."
The only sign about Starta on Twitter is @StartaAccelertr , but long time inactive.
LOL, now their twitter handle is suspended from twitter any idea what the hell is going on with Starta?

I don't know why their Twitter account has been suspended, but their Facebook profile looks like is still active - last update 1st of March:

"Starta Ventures is hosting a blockchain themed Panel Discussion & Meetup to bring together NYC's VC & crypto community"
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vc-blockchain-crypto-investors-panel-discussion-meetup-tickets-43447701244

So, maybe is not so bad..

It's really good to know that everything is normal. Can you please share the link to their facebook page?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.

I thought CINDICATOR has already sent starta's share of tokens was I wrong?  Are they willing to swap from WAVES to ETH chain?

Starta team dumped the token for starta buy back program, with 30k starta buyback, it is too weak to help the price increase. They say nothing to swap, northern european countries people like waves because they speak Russian, lol.

The first buy back was not from Cindicator funds it was from another startup (SNOV). Last informations are that lawyers on the Cindicator project side count what amount of tokens have to be transferred to the Starta Accelerator. Unfortunately, it looks like it has been over two months now.

LoL, i had no idea that cindicator's lawyer are still going over amount tokens to be transferred.

@startaico is the official starta twitter correct? If yes then why are they making tweets in the Russian language?

Making a buy back from funds obtained from selling Cindicator tokens was planned to be first and should to take place in January. Until now, there is no information what is going on.

On my end on Twitter, after searching @startaico is coming info: "This account has been suspended."
The only sign about Starta on Twitter is @StartaAccelertr , but long time inactive.
LOL, now their twitter handle is suspended from twitter any idea what the hell is going on with Starta?

I don't know why their Twitter account has been suspended, but their Facebook profile looks like is still active - last update 1st of March:

"Starta Ventures is hosting a blockchain themed Panel Discussion & Meetup to bring together NYC's VC & crypto community"
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vc-blockchain-crypto-investors-panel-discussion-meetup-tickets-43447701244

So, maybe is not so bad..

Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

OK, so swap starta into eth network, and airdrop CND tokiens into starta token holders, so we can make some money to reduce our losses on starta.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Where we have been reached with Starta now.. i almost forgot after investing in ICO
legendary
Activity: 1235
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
The latest announcement by the Spike-triggered average team on face books they don't seem to want the price of tokens to go up.https://www.facebook.com/startaico/
This is surely the worst ICO I have ever entered into.
I just learnt my lesson from it.
Never invest into anything you are not familiar with.

This is exactly different than other crypto tokens.
They are moving in a space what is slower than the cryptospace, good tip to yourself btw by not investing where you not familiar with. Always study first where you put some money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
The latest announcement by the Spike-triggered average team on face books they don't seem to want the price of tokens to go up.https://www.facebook.com/startaico/
This is surely the worst ICO I have ever entered into.
I just learnt my lesson from it.
Never invest into anything you are not familiar with.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Actually the whole process is unclear. They are making some announcmeents time time. But we don't know how the things ae going, what phase they are.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

Pages:
Jump to: