Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 3. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Dear Starta backers,

We want to draw your attention to the information about completing the buyback #5 program.

Purchased: 222,767.78 STA token.

These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by Asset Info at the Waves platform.

Total circulating amount after buyback #5 program completion: 4,526,015.93 STA.

The full final report for CEL investment (with the amount invested, final results, etc.) will be published next week.   

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

You guys are great, so I sold some tokens, and I have some tokens to accompany you to the end.

I understand your needs and hope that everything will sort out quickly in your life.
However, I cannot hide the fact that I am very happy that someone is selling STA for a very low price. Hopefully it will continue for at least 2 million more STA under $0.50  Grin Grin Grin

I think when we have 3 millions, maybe the price rise, depends  how much exit's we rest....   maybe only 10? or maybe 50... We don'¡t  know
If there is no more active transactions to improve the valuation, the price increase brought by the withdrawal of the project will not be too much.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dear Starta backers,

We want to draw your attention to the information about completing the buyback #5 program.

These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by Asset Info at the Waves platform.

The full final report for CEL investment (with the amount invested, final results, etc.) will be published next week.   

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

You guys are great, so I sold some tokens, and I have some tokens to accompany you to the end.

I understand your needs and hope that everything will sort out quickly in your life.
However, I cannot hide the fact that I am very happy that someone is selling STA for a very low price. Hopefully it will continue for at least 2 million more STA under $0.50  Grin Grin Grin

I think when we have 3 millions, maybe the price rise, depends  how much exit's we rest....   maybe only 10? or maybe 50... We don'¡t  know
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Do you want to buy 2 million? You are too powerful and I envy you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

https[Suspicious link removed]y.girin.3Here is the Facebook of CEO Akeleche, the team has been active,

It's been 10 months since the last buy back (# 3). 
There is no voulme for months nor perspectives for Starta being listed on exchange, nor information about another buy back ..
The price remains very low ..

The only active communication channel is Starta Ventures on FB: https://www.facebook.com/startaaccelerator

I hope that at least you are all good.

You become very pesimistic!!!!!
Activity: 26
Dear Starta backers,

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team
Pepemo.vip
I see the Telegram chat has been blocked. What's that about?

Which Telegram chat? On my end everything is fine..

Maybe you are in wrong chat.. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
I see the Telegram chat has been blocked. What's that about?
Pepemo.vip
Can I negotiate with the team to withdraw my STA token?

It looks like you won't have to negotiate with the Starta team.
After the first two days of Buyback #5, the price almost went up to $1, and that's not the end.
If you are ready to sell your tokens for $1, this is the best time to put them in a sell position for that price.
I sold some for less than a dollar, but it seems impossible for you to sell for a dollar, and the volume is very small. Now it can reduce my pressure, thank you for your reply.

I'm glad that you managed to get at least some funds.
True, someone has set up more sell positions below $1. It looks like not only you are in need of fast selling.
However, there is a high probability that the $1 level will be exceeded tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

After the first two days of Buyback #5, the price almost went up to $1, and that's not the end.
If you are ready to sell your tokens for $1, this is the best time to put them in a sell position for that price.
I sold some for less than a dollar, but it seems impossible for you to sell for a dollar, and the volume is very small. Now it can reduce my pressure, thank you for your reply.
Starta (STA) Token Buyback #5 | Technical Details

Dear Starta Token Backers,

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #5

The Celsius project CEL tokens were successfully liquidated.
5.60785050 BTC buyback amount.
0.56078505 BTC Reserve Fund.
5.04706545 BTC directed on current Buyback #5.

Since the assets behind the STA token are startups and the number and volumes of exits cannot be calculated in advance, and Cross Coin must ensure equal redemption opportunities for all token holders, a decision was made to organize a Reserve Fund.
Starting from the current # 5 Buyback, 10-20% of the proceeds, depending on the volume, will be deposited in the Reserve Fund in the form of BTC. The number of the Reserve Fund wallet will be published and available for control to holders of the STA token.
After all assets have been sold and all buybacks have been completed, the final buyback will be announced, on which the entire Reserve Fund will be spent. Thus, all holders of the remaining STA tokens will be able to take advantage of the opportunity to sell their STA tokens.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #5.
Platform:
https://waves.exchange
Program duration:
3:00 pm GMT January 11, 2021 to 10:00 pm GMT January 15, 2021
The total amount of funds allocated:
5.04706545 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes, or prices.

STA tokens will be utilized.

The results of the program will be disclosed.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team

Oh, that's great. I love you

How much starta u havee? u see you can sell of
Hey, buddy, can you give me 80 cents for my coin? I have an STA token in 50000. I will be very grateful to you.

Dont cath it, Do you want to sell at 80 cent and u have 50 000 starta's?
Yeah, man, I'm in ICO.Yeah: dude I joined ICO, I bought some more at the price of 0.17, I bought all my money, I lost my job this year because of the new crown epidemic, I have no money to eat, I have no money to pay the rent, I am broke

If you are broke, why you want that the team waste money in listing starta?Huh you alredy sell your tokens at 1 dolar?  I think u are trolling
Well, I sold some for less than a dollar to relieve some of my stress. I just want to let the team know that the investors are seriously losing money, and I'm not thinking about anything else.
Starta (STA) Token Buyback #5 | Technical Details

Dear Starta Token Backers,

We are happy to announce STA Token Buyback #5

The Celsius project CEL tokens were successfully liquidated.
5.60785050 BTC buyback amount.
0.56078505 BTC Reserve Fund.
5.04706545 BTC directed on current Buyback #5.

Since the assets behind the STA token are startups and the number and volumes of exits cannot be calculated in advance, and Cross Coin must ensure equal redemption opportunities for all token holders, a decision was made to organize a Reserve Fund.
Starting from the current # 5 Buyback, 10-20% of the proceeds, depending on the volume, will be deposited in the Reserve Fund in the form of BTC. The number of the Reserve Fund wallet will be published and available for control to holders of the STA token.
After all assets have been sold and all buybacks have been completed, the final buyback will be announced, on which the entire Reserve Fund will be spent. Thus, all holders of the remaining STA tokens will be able to take advantage of the opportunity to sell their STA tokens.

We would like to draw your attention to the basic parameters of the program, Buyback #5.
Platform:
https://waves.exchange
Program duration:
3:00 pm GMT January 11, 2021 to 10:00 pm GMT January 15, 2021
The total amount of funds allocated:
5.04706545 BTC

Placement of the trading orders within the term of the buyback program is not conditioned by the terms, periodicity, volumes, or prices.

STA tokens will be utilized.

The results of the program will be disclosed.

Sincerely,
Cross Coin team

Oh, that's great. I love you

How much starta u havee? u see you can sell of
Hey, buddy, can you give me 80 cents for my coin? I have an STA token in 50000. I will be very grateful to you.

Dont cath it, Do you want to sell at 80 cent and u have 50 000 starta's?
Yeah, man, I'm in ICO.Yeah: dude I joined ICO, I bought some more at the price of 0.17, I bought all my money, I lost my job this year because of the new crown epidemic, I have no money to eat, I have no money to pay the rent, I am broke

If you are broke, why you want that the team waste money in listing starta?Huh you alredy sell your tokens at 1 dolar?  I think u are trolling
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Sources said: Nasdaq will open without audit listing, I hope the team can package these companies listed, we will be converted into stock tokens, but also a good exit options.

U can sell your tokens today for 80 cents on Waves exchange... Price is rising and might even touch 1$...

Stock tokens will mean a lot of cost on legal things and exposure to cases of unregulated securities selling, I wouldn't want that...
Sources said: Nasdaq will open without audit listing, I hope the team can package these companies listed, we will be converted into stock tokens, but also a good exit options.
I put forward the opinion that the team should use the funds of 5 # repurchase to start other market listing transactions.

Not good opinion... This wont help and decrease price for Starta token as less money for buyback

Of course, spending money to make listed token on more exchanges right now is a very bad idea. It would definitely be that after a few months, due to the low volume, STA would be removed, and the money spent on the listing would be drawn in water.
Of course, more marketing is needed, and it will have a good effect.
Pepemo.vip
I put forward the opinion that the team should use the funds of 5 # repurchase to start other market listing transactions.

Not good opinion... This wont help and decrease price for Starta token as less money for buyback

Of course, spending money to make listed token on more exchanges right now is a very bad idea. It would definitely be that after a few months, due to the low volume, STA would be removed, and the money spent on the listing would be drawn in water.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166

Pages:
Jump to: