Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 48. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Starta's market cap is always very low and makes all ICO investors lose huge amount of money, I have no idea but only patient to hold it. I hope one day Starta will be 5 usd, not 0.4 usd any more.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I sold my Starta at the current market price,because there is no news by the team regarding the buyback or any update.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Any news about Cindicator buy back program? And when will be that? What about other projects invested by Starta? The price sucks, I need 1 usd to be back.

you are still in profit..
at the time of starta ico, bitcoin price was below 2500$
and currently bitcoin price is double.. so USD wise you are in profit

Sorry, but you are wrong.

At coinmarketcap the price is clearly converted directly into dollar value. At this moment it is $0.552969

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

So everyone who invested in the ICO lost at this point around $0.45 on each token.

There is no good news with this project from the start.The ICO started off very well with 1$ per token and within a day or two, it was over.Next was the exchanges to be listed which did not happen and only tidex, waves dex were listing it at the start.Now the price is less than half a dollar at 0.42cent.Don't blame BTC for this, the team is to blamed for the price to suffer this much.

Why is the team to blame for the way the market decides to evaluate the token? They have been only communicating about their development plan and any other relevant stuff. Or is there anything they failed to deliver on? Not to my knowledge. I don't understand why everyone expects the price to skyrocket when the platform is not even ready. These are highly speculative investments and they never claimed anything else.

If they are transparent then there wouldn't be this much question marks on investors minds I guess.

Ok but what is that mostly bothers you where you think it is not sufficiently transparent?

How many tokens they got from the last ICOs on their portfolio? What's their exit plan? Details about the buyback process.
Is there any new strategy to give value to STA tokens...

When you find information regarding all the above queries, please share these parameters with us here to know exactly what is being done for this project.

Hope they will share those informations and more with us investors.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I am prepared for investing in this task since I found out Sasha is personally promoting and recommending this task. The main reason all prior ICO hosted at waves or promoted by them noticed success during ICO and after that got attention at exchanges too.

I too admire Sasha for waves, but all waves related project have not been successful till date.Can you name a project which you think made a mark in the crypto field?

Starta is yet to show their performance after being launched a few months back.STA price has tanked by 30-50% and has never shown any relief for investors.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Any news about Cindicator buy back program? And when will be that? What about other projects invested by Starta? The price sucks, I need 1 usd to be back.

At coinmarketcap the price is clearly converted directly into dollar value. At this moment it is $0.552969

So everyone who invested in the ICO lost at this point around $0.45 on each token.

There is no good news with this project from the start.The ICO started off very well with 1$ per token and within a day or two, it was over.Next was the exchanges to be listed which did not happen and only tidex, waves dex were listing it at the start.Now the price is less than half a dollar at 0.42cent.Don't blame BTC for this, the team is to blamed for the price to suffer this much.

Why is the team to blame for the way the market decides to evaluate the token? They have been only communicating about their development plan and any other relevant stuff. Or is there anything they failed to deliver on? Not to my knowledge. I don't understand why everyone expects the price to skyrocket when the platform is not even ready. These are highly speculative investments and they never claimed anything else.

If they are transparent then there wouldn't be this much question marks on investors minds I guess.

Ok but what is that mostly bothers you where you think it is not sufficiently transparent?

How many tokens they got from the last ICOs on their portfolio? What's their exit plan? Details about the buyback process.

When you find information regarding all the above queries, please share these parameters with us here to know exactly what is being done for this project.

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Merit: 501
Price has fallen quite a bit since the ICO so is there anyone who is still holding the tokens that they bought during the crowdsale?

I'm holding most the tokens I got from ICO. Hope it's good decision though Grin

I bought some 1000 sta tokens during the ico and it has got a hard hit and trading less than 50% of the price.Still, I am waiting to sell them at ico price if it rises post btc fork

If they reveal the buyback process, we can decide more easier on our STA tokens.

As someone already pointed out that buyback will happen over a long period of time and this puts a lot of questions on early investors face who thought of making 2x-5x on launch.Nowadays buyback tokens arent of much interest..Look at iconomi,mobilego and now starta...value of coin keeps going down.

But I think Starta's portfolio is pretty promising. They had couple of successful ICOs already. There is not much of STA tokens at the market. If they can do the buyback transparent and efficient way, it can be successful.
You're right about Iconomi. But MGO hasn't started as I know.
But when I compare ICONOMI and TaaS, I would definitely go for TaaS method.

I invested 1 BTC to Starta which is worth a lot under current market price.
I will just hold it, hope things will get better at last.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Price has fallen quite a bit since the ICO so is there anyone who is still holding the tokens that they bought during the crowdsale?

I bought some 1000 sta tokens during the ico and it has got a hard hit and trading less than 50% of the price.Still, I am waiting to sell them at ico price if it rises post btc fork

If they reveal the buyback process, we can decide more easier on our STA tokens.

As someone already pointed out that buyback will happen over a long period of time and this puts a lot of questions on early investors face who thought of making 2x-5x on launch.Nowadays buyback tokens arent of much interest..Look at iconomi,mobilego and now starta...value of coin keeps going down.

But I think Starta's portfolio is pretty promising. They had couple of successful ICOs already. There is not much of STA tokens at the market. If they can do the buyback transparent and efficient way, it can be successful.
You're right about Iconomi. But MGO hasn't started as I know.
But when I compare ICONOMI and TaaS, I would definitely go for TaaS method.
Activity: 886

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Activity: 886

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Bino. Mystery Shopping Disrupter Raised a Seed Round:
https://medium.com/@startaventures/bino-mystery-shopping-is-broken-raised-a-seed-round-f6adf821478e

"Enter Bino, a VC-backed mystery shopper service providing shoppers with a convenient all-in-one app to collect data, while simultaneously giving stores a powerful AI scheduling system to make sure the job gets done well. Bino graduated from Starta Accelerator, New York based program back in May 2017."

Is this also an project what is in starta's portfolio?
Readed the article and visited the website and it looks like an nice project.
Tell me if im wrong, but "we" don't care? Useless informations, and with $5.000.000 token reach only a tidex and waves. What do you guys expect for these "news"? That all investors will say "good job" "nice" "finnaly i waste my money for useless news"
Nope.

#edit
Don't missunderstand me, you guys have great porfolio in your project, but these news will bring NOTHING to the token itself.

Yeah agree with you. Give some value to this token and be transparent.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Tell me if im wrong, but "we" don't care? Useless informations, and with $5.000.000 token reach only a tidex and waves. What do you guys expect for these "news"? That all investors will say "good job" "nice" "finnaly i waste my money for useless news"
Nope.

#edit
Don't missunderstand me, you guys have great porfolio in your project, but these news will bring NOTHING to the token itself.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Bino. Mystery Shopping Disrupter Raised a Seed Round:
https://medium.com/@startaventures/bino-mystery-shopping-is-broken-raised-a-seed-round-f6adf821478e

"Enter Bino, a VC-backed mystery shopper service providing shoppers with a convenient all-in-one app to collect data, while simultaneously giving stores a powerful AI scheduling system to make sure the job gets done well. Bino graduated from Starta Accelerator, New York based program back in May 2017."

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: