Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 50. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
All Starta Token investors
Im a investor if i buy some from market too, so how it will work?

I am not an ico investor and bought some cheap coins with 30% less ico price, Do I too get the privilege of earning some tokens from starta portfolio companies?

All Starta coins holders will receive tokens from the ico in which Starta participates that is what they communicated.
The profits will be distributed when the investee companies are sold. No fixed date depends on the market, 3 or 4 years on average in VC.

Does that mean we would need to hold 3-4years to earn those coins? If starta follows VC method, then I guess it is not worth to be in this project.3-4 years time is a very long-term in crypto world.
We would need to hold our Starta 3-4years and will be able to receive tokens from the ico in which Starta participates, This is not logical at all, to keep the Starta throughout this period. and then what will we gain?

Will it really take 3-4 years for starta to provide the portfolio token distribution to investors? Come on, this looks to be some kind of fud or incomplete information being passed over this forum.Would be expecting someone from the team, do respond to this query and make things clear.

It has been disclosed that the tokens received from the CND sale have to be held one year before they are able to arrange a sell to a secondary buyer per agreement with CND in regards to the vesting period. It will probably be a similar timeframe for other tokens that STA receives. So expect one year from ICO dates of those companies in STA portfolio to sell and have cross coin buy back STA on the open market.

This only covers the tokens received from the ICOs. These serve as a 'bonus' so to speak. STA, and crosscoin, still own a percentage of each of these companies too and will make exits further along. I think 3-4 years is a bit much in the crypto world, but we should expect at least 2 years for their exits from the companies that are successful in obtaining 10+ million valuations. It will be at this time that they receive funds to buy back STA on the open market as well.

There is little news from STA at the moment due to the fact there is little to discuss. VC companies like this just fire away at different companies that have potential and hope at least a few hit it big. They then sell their positions years later. That is how this game is played. Anyone buying the STA token should know this as well. We can look forward to buybacks on STA from the proceeds of any ICO coins that Starta Holdings owns within maybe a year, but any holders of STA need to be patient for the actual exits from the successful companies in the portfolio. These exits will take many years.

This is a long term play. Perhaps Starta Holdings even holds a few of these companies to a 50+ million valuation if they see a lot of momentum. Seeing as they own I think around 7% of these companies and cross coin owns 1/3 of the 7% (around 2-2.5%), if they sold their position in one of these companies at that valuation, that'd be 1+ million buy pressure on STA trading around a 2-3 million valuation currently. That buy pressure alone would catapult prices massively.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I am not an ico investor and bought some cheap coins with 30% less ico price, Do I too get the privilege of earning some tokens from starta portfolio companies?

All Starta coins holders will receive tokens from the ico in which Starta participates that is what they communicated.
The profits will be distributed when the investee companies are sold. No fixed date depends on the market, 3 or 4 years on average in VC.

Does that mean we would need to hold 3-4years to earn those coins? If starta follows VC method, then I guess it is not worth to be in this project.3-4 years time is a very long-term in crypto world.
We would need to hold our Starta 3-4years and will be able to receive tokens from the ico in which Starta participates, This is not logical at all, to keep the Starta throughout this period. and then what will we gain?

Will it really take 3-4 years for starta to provide the portfolio token distribution to investors? Come on, this looks to be some kind of fud or incomplete information being passed over this forum.Would be expecting someone from the team, do respond to this query and make things clear.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
any bounty campaign translator for indonesian language ?, i'm ready for it
Are you kidding me? the bounty is over a long time ago already.
In fact I have participated in the bounty program and still holding my reward until now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

LOL, you must be kidding I guess.The bounty for this project was over some months back.You need to move on to other threads which have some bounty campaign open for newcomers.
Activity: 25

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
People understand the purpose of these kind of tokens wrong. From what I readed about starta is that they investing in tech companies and selling it when a company gained more value. With a part of the profit they buying back tokens.

It can be a long run before a company gained 10X in value but when it's so far the potential ROI can be great.

From starta shall a bit more communication or updates here on the forum be great ofcource.

So do these tokens represent the right to get a share from the sale of companies which Starts buys and sells? But as you said, this can take a very long time until a profitable sale of a company happens. Is this how it works?
Activity: 434

Merit: 1
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

I participated in the ICO, so i think it's for those investors only. Also i don't see why it would be a rumor. I'm just curious what they mean by All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program

Till now I don't know how Starta buyback will working or what they mean by all Starta Token investors? do they mean all Starta Token investors was participated in other Starta Accelerator Program icos projects!
Activity: 6
I participated in the ICO, so i think it's for those investors only. Also i don't see why it would be a rumor. I'm just curious what they mean by All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
Unfortunately, we have no news from Starta team , neither here and neither somewhere else....
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I got an email today about distribution of Snovio: "Last, but not least, we’d like to introduce a project from Starta + TokenRockets who are preparing the ICO soon - Snovio. All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program. Details were announced previously in our Token Rockets press release."

How does this work? Do we receive Snovio Tokens?
Great question. I buy some STA when price was lower, i will get Snovio Tokens too?

Will this distribution happen only for ico investors who bought starta or will happen along with people who made a purchase on exchanges as well?
How do they track the starta tokens here and do the distribution? if some of the tokens are still on exchanges.
I think it's just a rumor.

it is not a rumor if the source of the email is the Snovio itself, if not, then maybe thats FUD. but more than that, we better need to wait for starta team to clear about the matter.
I got an email today about distribution of Snovio: "Last, but not least, we’d like to introduce a project from Starta + TokenRockets who are preparing the ICO soon - Snovio. All Starta Token investors will receive a distribution from successful ICO of Snovio as well as all other TokenRockets startups as they are part of Starta Accelerator Program. Details were announced previously in our Token Rockets press release."

Great question. I buy some STA when price was lower, i will get Snovio Tokens too?

Will this distribution happen only for ico investors who bought starta or will happen along with people who made a purchase on exchanges as well?
How do they track the starta tokens here and do the distribution? if some of the tokens are still on exchanges.
I think it's just a rumor.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 6

Activity: 10
I wonder what Starta does once she repacks the token. Are you going to destroy them? or are you going to re-sell them?
Pages:
Jump to: