Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 51. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
People understand the purpose of these kind of tokens wrong. From what I readed about starta is that they investing in tech companies and selling it when a company gained more value. With a part of the profit they buying back tokens.

It can be a long run before a company gained 10X in value but when it's so far the potential ROI can be great.

From starta shall a bit more communication or updates here on the forum be great ofcource.

Actualy I'm waiting for detils of buyback, how much they got from latest projects and when we'll see value of those.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
People understand the purpose of these kind of tokens wrong. From what I readed about starta is that they investing in tech companies and selling it when a company gained more value. With a part of the profit they buying back tokens.

It can be a long run before a company gained 10X in value but when it's so far the potential ROI can be great.

From starta shall a bit more communication or updates here on the forum be great ofcource.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Waiting,waiting,waiting.... every ICOs on the Waves platform are disatrous(Starta,MobileGO and many others). We are still waiting for the new DEX for the price to go up. The new DEX will be a non event...

Good game Sasha!

This is not waves platform a failure, this issue belong to these icos projects that using waves platform and create asset under waves platform.
and get a failure to building they projects and manage well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Waiting,waiting,waiting.... every ICOs on the Waves platform are disatrous(Starta,MobileGO and many others). We are still waiting for the new DEX for the price to go up. The new DEX will be a non event...

Good game Sasha!

I tell you man, is not easy been on the waves platform, i remember when i participate in waves ico back in 2016, price was well below ico for a better part of that period, most investors lost faith and dump their coin for more profitable ones,

it took almost a year before a reasonable rise in price, i saw it go up to $7 before it fall, now waves is struggling to hit $5 now....... with all the recent news that was release followed by integration of new gateways to light client..... i expected to see little push in price, but things are still same. Waves NG was suppose to be releas oct 10th if am not mistaken, that didn't happen don't know if there was an official statement for the delay lost track of keeping tabs. I see starta on the same path, its going to be a long ride man.
Activity: 546
Merit: 114

Good game Sasha!
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Where this cion trading now and what price right now? I invested some money on ICO in July and forgot about this...

Waves DEX and Tidex for now. Hope we'll more exchanges soon.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/#markets

Maybe is hitbtc also an option for a request. Saw that more wavesassets are listed there.
Possible starta can make a change to be listed there.

Hitbtc has been a good exchange for making more of waves based tokens on their exchange while other exchanges have been adding ETH based tokens, only shortage is the liquidity on the exchange that makes it lag behind other top exchanges.
legendary
Good day! How can I use the tokens I got?

What do you mean with using?

You can hold this token in the waveswallet or you can trade them on the wavesdex or at tidex.
This projects promised buybacks what shall reduce the supply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good day! How can I use the tokens I got?
legendary
Where this cion trading now and what price right now? I invested some money on ICO in July and forgot about this...

Maybe is hitbtc also an option for a request. Saw that more wavesassets are listed there.
Possible starta can make a change to be listed there.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
With positive information, the price slowly goes up. Now we are waiting for buy back tokens from market - does anyone know when exactly does this happen?

I don't think this information will be known when the buyback will happen if that is known people might stock up and the starta would be forced to buy back as per the market price which would be higher in this case.So that will not happen in my opinion.Similar is the case with iconomi but they do announce when they buy as a quarter period.

I thought that buy back from market will happen immediately after end of ICO of startups supported by Starta Accelerator  Roll Eyes  So is it possible that we will wait for it even months???  Huh Huh Huh

I think so too but it's still not clear how the process will be.

Waiting long for the buyback to happen and good to see some rise in the price of starta,it is minimal but some green candles after so many weeks of wait.Cool project but lack of support/update from the team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Thank You..
I invested by 1$ for token price, and now price below ICO. A half or year passed, and they dont have any good exchange?

We all have hope that shortly will start buying back tokens from market, so price should go up.. For me doesn't matter which exchange, if there is enough volume to trade.

Yeah doesn't matter name of the exchange. We just need high volume. Maybe new DEX can make it happen.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

Thank You..
I invested by 1$ for token price, and now price below ICO. A half or year passed, and they dont have any good exchange?

We all have hope that shortly will start buying back tokens from market, so price should go up.. For me doesn't matter which exchange, if there is enough volume to trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thank You..
Activity: 966

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 966
With positive information, the price slowly goes up. Now we are waiting for buy back tokens from market - does anyone know when exactly does this happen?

I don't think this information will be known when the buyback will happen if that is known people might stock up and the starta would be forced to buy back as per the market price which would be higher in this case.So that will not happen in my opinion.Similar is the case with iconomi but they do announce when they buy as a quarter period.

I thought that buy back from market will happen immediately after end of ICO of startups supported by Starta Accelerator  Roll Eyes  So is it possible that we will wait for it even months???  Huh Huh Huh

I think so too but it's still not clear how the process will be.

legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
i hope this helps push it to above 1$, which it was sold at, well i believe if it were to go to a good exchange like bittrex 2$ is just history since its supply is only 5 million

Never seen an exchange like Bittrex listed any waves supported token on their platform, but would be happy to see this first time happen.The same goes with Polonoiex as well.
Pages:
Jump to: