Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 59. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Dear All!
Currently, teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator expect the completion of Cindicator and Anryze token sale processes. After summing up the results, Cross Coin Team will  inform Starta token holders and all interested parties about further plans and timing for the Cindicator and Anryze token ratios, as well as the parameters of the buy back procedure.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
giving the fact that the team even manage to sold out the tokens in less than a day. why is it so hard for them to list it to big exchange? i mean c'mon! they have funds. why they cant do that? its been months since the ico finished and they are still in the same exchanges. nothing new.

At least it could be listed on Liqui but I don't what the team is thing about the listing on exchanges and what's their priorities.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
giving the fact that the team even manage to sold out the tokens in less than a day. why is it so hard for them to list it to big exchange? i mean c'mon! they have funds. why they cant do that? its been months since the ico finished and they are still in the same exchanges. nothing new.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
So can i participate in Cindicator ICO with starta coins?

I am also interested in Cindicator. As to Cindicator ICO, what's the benefit of being a Starta holder?

I'm wondering why not Anryze? Why is this idea implemented with Cindicator? They have Tokensales in one day.

And i wonder the same thing too, Arynze is part of starta Accelerator and its ico will start soon, how come STA holders can't get airdrop of this project?

There should be tokens coming from both these projects distributed to starta holders and the % of tokens distributed will be beneficial to the top starta holders who may earn more 1000s without doing anything.That's where I feel the real reason to buy starta comes in.Till then this is just another project with the price below ICO.
Merit: 500
I understand that technically they can not do it. They figured that part of collected funds from new ICOs would be transferred to the accelerator, and their representatives (leading Starta token project - Cross Coin) for these funds will buy up the Start tokens from the market .. Strange, but that would explain the principle of the pyramid.

Actually I prefer the airdrop. And I think they could find a way to do that. Anyway buyback is not that bad I guess Cheesy
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
I understand that technically they can not do it. They figured that part of collected funds from new ICOs would be transferred to the accelerator, and their representatives (leading Starta token project - Cross Coin) for these funds will buy up the Start tokens from the market .. Strange, but that would explain the principle of the pyramid.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

I am also interested in Cindicator. As to Cindicator ICO, what's the benefit of being a Starta holder?

I'm wondering why not Anryze? Why is this idea implemented with Cindicator? They have Tokensales in one day.

And i wonder the same thing too, Arynze is part of starta Accelerator and its ico will start soon, how come STA holders can't get airdrop of this project?
Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Merit: 501

This process is "complicated" just to buy tokens back from the market for half price..
In fact it is easy - you don't make any progress - price of token is going down.
Math also is easy - you sell tokens for $5M - you buy back for $2,5M - in your pocket stay $2,5M

Now you guys understand why Singapore, China and onther countries are blocking ICOs! Because of scammers like this - They invented a new kind of pyramid scam.

Everyone who get in to it, already lost - how much - it only depends on whether they can sell the next ICO.. Clear ponzi scam!
Accept the truth and move on.

the more it goes, the more i'm thinking like you. at the end, i'm happy to sold them for 0.85.
I don't think this token will never go anywhere...

I also thought of selling at 0.85 at that time but i felt i couldn't sell below ico hopefully price will rise, now it only go up to 0.5 and down to 0.4, which is way below ico price, but still hoping someday things will turn around.
Selling at the rate will make you get out with a little loss, the ICO price is $1 if I am not mistaken and if you do not trust this project anymore you can get out and look for a better one. Honestly, I am still holding STA and I am patiently waiting until this would move to a price above it's ICO but if that will not gonna happen soon, maybe I will have to decide and probably gonna sell at loss.

I will still hold STA for some time at least if not this year maybe 2018 there will be changes if not then i will decide what to do, is not easy to hold without any positive reason.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
This process is "complicated" just to buy tokens back from the market for half price..
In fact it is easy - you don't make any progress - price of token is going down.
Math also is easy - you sell tokens for $5M - you buy back for $2,5M - in your pocket stay $2,5M

Now you guys understand why Singapore, China and onther countries are blocking ICOs! Because of scammers like this - They invented a new kind of pyramid scam.

Everyone who get in to it, already lost - how much - it only depends on whether they can sell the next ICO.. Clear ponzi scam!

the more it goes, the more i'm thinking like you. at the end, i'm happy to sold them for 0.85.

I also thought of selling at 0.85 at that time but i felt i couldn't sell below ico hopefully price will rise, now it only go up to 0.5 and down to 0.4, which is way below ico price, but still hoping someday things will turn around.
Selling at the rate will make you get out with a little loss, the ICO price is $1 if I am not mistaken and if you do not trust this project anymore you can get out and look for a better one. Honestly, I am still holding STA and I am patiently waiting until this would move to a price above it's ICO but if that will not gonna happen soon, maybe I will have to decide and probably gonna sell at loss.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible

Activity: 38
Stop moping people, it's not a scam because the price goes down, that's just stupid. The price goes down because of market sentiment. Once the buy back starts it will appreciate again. Simples.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

That true all of us get in to Starta already in loss. sure Singapore, China and other countries are blocking ICOs, but is this the best way? I didn't think so.
Activity: 751

Any news about new exchanges? At last Bittrex would be nice... or some other..
no new exchanges they are busy,,scamming people with another ICO

What another ICO you mean? They have new ICO? Which one? Can you give me link?
you want to buy in the bew ico?
all ICOS from starta portofolio are doomed...
STARTA ICO price $1...trading at $.45
SURETLY ICO price $30 TRADING AT $6
STARTA want to buy back the coins,so no reason for them to trade in good exchanges
CINDICATOR and Anryze  more flops

Question is how long it will take for them to buy back tokens because i expect by now things are suppose to be going positive.
Activity: 45
Any news about new exchanges? At last Bittrex would be nice... or some other..
no new exchanges they are busy,,scamming people with another ICO

What another ICO you mean? They have new ICO? Which one? Can you give me link?
you want to buy in the bew ico?
all ICOS from starta portofolio are doomed...
STARTA ICO price $1...trading at $.45
SURETLY ICO price $30 TRADING AT $6
STARTA want to buy back the coins,so no reason for them to trade in good exchanges
CINDICATOR and Anryze  more flops
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Dear All!
Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator to pioneer new VC tools with first STA token buyback following Cindicator tokensale

8 September 2017
New York – Singapore

Funds raised through a tokensale by one the project’s portfolio companies will be used to deliver value to Starta token holders

Throughout the month of September, hi-tech startup Cindicator (CND), which is part of the Starta Accelerator portfolio, will be selling cryptographic tokens in two successive rounds. A proportion of the new tokens will be transferred through Starta Accelerator to Cross Coin, the company through which $5 million was crowdfunded for investment in Starta Accelerator’s portfolio. Holders of Starta tokens (STA) released by Cross Coin will, for the first time, benefit indirectly from the distribution of the portfolio companies’ tokens. Cross Coin will repurchase STA tokens from the open market using proceeds from the sale of its share of CND tokens.

In accordance with Cindicator’s terms of placement, 18% of CND tokens released will be distributed to the company’s shareholders. Around 5% of these, or approximately 0.9% of the total number of new tokens, will be distributed to Starta Accelerator, one of the shareholders. In turn, Starta Accelerator will send a third of the received tokens to Cross Coin Pte, a Singapore-based company, in proportion to its share in the SPV ‘Starta Accelerator 16/17’.

Cross Coin intends to sell the CND tokens received from Starta Accelerator to a strategic investor – taking into consideration the conditions of the one year vesting imposed on these tokens – and to use the entirety of the proceeds to buy Starta (STA) tokens.

‘This is a new mechanism developed by us specifically for participants of venture-based token sales and providing an opportunity to participate in the portfolio’s startup businesses. Participants of Cross Coin’s token sale will be able not only to expect profits from startups’ exits, but also to participate in intermediate buybacks by passing through all stages of growth for each of the 21 startups in the investment pool and new startups, which will enter the accelerator portfolio in the future,’ comments Alexey Girin, co-founder of Starta Accelerator and the Starta Capital VC Fund.

STA tokens will be bought back from the market in WAVES and BTC. Starta tokens will be repurchased at a market price, within one month from the date of funds from the sale of Cindicator tokens being credited to the Cross Coin wallet designated for the buyback procedure. The technical possibility of transferring CND tokens from Cross Coin to the buyer’s (strategic investor’s) wallet will be possible only after vesting, with a period of one year applied on these tokens.

At the same time, Starta Accelerator will maintain a share in Vote Inc, a shareholder of Cindicator, and expects to continue receiving profits as far as Cindicator develops. CND tokens are infrastructure tokens for the Cindicator technological ecosystem. The distribution of tokens should be considered as a ‘bonus’, rather than an exit from the Cindicator project.

The process of buying STA tokens back is carried out on the initiative of Starta Accelerator. Cindicator does not have any obligations to owners of STA tokens or to Cross Coin Pte. CND tokens are not a type of security, and they are prohibited for sale or transfer to citizens or residents of the USA, Singapore and a number of other countries.

Re: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟     

StanID :Hello, are you STA's new liaison? Will you update this process a lot in the future? I think the STA can be traded in more active markets, which will be the best option. We always look forward to it
Pages:
Jump to: