Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 63. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
In the telegram chat wrote:
Dear all!
Cross Coin Ltd team receives a lot of requests to list Starta token in various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. Cross Coin team acts primarily in the interests of tokenholders. The first priority is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team, compliance officer and its law firm carefully studies and discusses terms with new exchanges to choose the most reliable exchange partner for Starta Token. We kindly ask you for your patience. Thank you.

They regulate legal issues.
But I'm waiting for the news of additional tokens Smiley

In as much as we hope to see starta listen in more exchanges, security and reliability of such exchanges are also important points to consider. Well you guys should just do the needful
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Dear all!
Cross Coin Ltd team receives a lot of requests to list Starta token in various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. Cross Coin team acts primarily in the interests of tokenholders. The first priority is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team, compliance officer and its law firm carefully studies and discusses terms with new exchanges to choose the most reliable exchange partner for Starta Token. We kindly ask you for your patience. Thank you.

so they are saying all these exchanges including bittrex and some other chinese exchanges aren't safe and all those team who added their tokens to exchanges they said aren't safe are careless teams? cross team are sons of bitches!  what do you care what these people do to their token?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is Cross team decided to add Cross at many exchanges or not ? I'm didn't follow your post in correct way!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
I think the devs should set up a buy wall, it should be relatively easy to build up the value of the coin ... even if it does slip to or beneath ICO levels, I don't see it staying there very long

Buy wall in the sense you mean to buy back these tokens and burn it up? I remember the same was done with encryptotel, where they had the buy wall set for both ETH and waves and even today once the wall was eaten up the price is struggling with below ico -50% .So I think this idea to be dropped.Let's see what others have to say on this?
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I think the devs should set up a buy wall, it should be relatively easy to build up the value of the coin ... even if it does slip to or beneath ICO levels, I don't see it staying there very long
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Guys how much was the ICO price of this project? and is there a reason why it has never gone above the ico price?

i think the ico price is 1 dollars per starta token.. but unfortunately, as of the moment, the price is too low and far beyond the ico price.
Activity: 291
Dear all!

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Guys,
we are waiting for the official information on the portfolio startap-ups ICO and their additional tokens.
I hope this announcement will be made on this week.
We will publish it in all our channels, including here!

we will surely wait for that update. but dont you have any updates for the  exchange?
the team always updates about the startups and other things but nothing for exchange.

That is true.
There is little PR for starta, no decent exchange for it. most ppl in BCT don't know it, let alone the public community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Guys,
we are waiting for the official information on the portfolio startap-ups ICO and their additional tokens.

We are looking forward to the announcement, hopefully this will have a positive impact on this project.
Activity: 409
Guys,

we will surely wait for that update. but dont you have any updates for the  exchange?
the team always updates about the startups and other things but nothing for exchange.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Guys,

How can token holders claim tokens from starta invested projects? Do we have any guidelines or any link for such information? Or will this be sent to investors holding the token without any much need to do anything?
Would be great if you can list down each of these information, the price is down and badly needs updates from the team
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Guys how much was the ICO price of this project? and is there a reason why it has never gone above the ico price?
Activity: 280
Guys,

Activity: 266
Thi is what was posted in waves slack startaico channel

"Dear all!
Cross Coin Ltd team receives a lot of requests to list Starta token in various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. Cross Coin team acts primarily in the interests of tokenholders. The first priority is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team, compliance officer and its law firm carefully studies and discusses terms with new exchanges to choose the most reliable exchange partner for Starta Token. We kindly ask you for your patience. Thank you."

i appreciate your effort to update us here mate. since people from the team is not updating.
i just hope they will list starta in other exchange and not let people wait for so long.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
same here, i m also losing faith in this project
more than a month and price still below ico price
40% of ico price
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Thi is what was posted in waves slack startaico channel

"Dear all!
Cross Coin Ltd team receives a lot of requests to list Starta token in various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. Cross Coin team acts primarily in the interests of tokenholders. The first priority is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team, compliance officer and its law firm carefully studies and discusses terms with new exchanges to choose the most reliable exchange partner for Starta Token. We kindly ask you for your patience. Thank you."
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
so much hype but only able to raise 5 million dollars at ico?
damn whales really know where to invest and where to not.
Because that is the hard cap in the ICO, usually when the project is sold out they go directly to good exchanges but
Starta is still traded in small volume trading site, I hope the long wait is worth for us.

Yes, it is weird.
If I remember it correctly. Startar was sold out in 24 hours which suggests lots of demand was not met.
Let us just wait.

By this way, it looks like they should have set a target of 20-30 million USD ,so some of the funds from that could have easily been used in promotion/marketing here or outside of this forum and also pay exchanges to get it listed on the first day of trading after ICO ended within 24 hours.

I lost some of my faith in this project... hope it will get back to an higher price it's sad to see it as low as that, it was a good project but don't have enought publicity now that the ICO as ended

I think in this same way, and i'm sure that everyone who think in logic way can undarstand that something is wrong here.. at least will have few questions about this project, but developers left us without answers.. I hope that shortly it will change..
We can't be affected with our worries, we should reach them in their slack channel which I'm sure they have.
Whoever gut access please share some information here, we badly needed it now.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
so much hype but only able to raise 5 million dollars at ico?
damn whales really know where to invest and where to not.
Because that is the hard cap in the ICO, usually when the project is sold out they go directly to good exchanges but
Starta is still traded in small volume trading site, I hope the long wait is worth for us.

Yes, it is weird.
If I remember it correctly. Startar was sold out in 24 hours which suggests lots of demand was not met.
Let us just wait.

By this way, it looks like they should have set a target of 20-30 million USD ,so some of the funds from that could have easily been used in promotion/marketing here or outside of this forum and also pay exchanges to get it listed on the first day of trading after ICO ended within 24 hours.

I lost some of my faith in this project... hope it will get back to an higher price it's sad to see it as low as that, it was a good project but don't have enought publicity now that the ICO as ended

I think in this same way, and i'm sure that everyone who think in logic way can undarstand that something is wrong here.. at least will have few questions about this project, but developers left us without answers.. I hope that shortly it will change..
Activity: 490
In my opinion it is some kind of new way for financial piramide - ICO for accelerator of 20 sturtups then everyone who join accelerator earn dividend from ICOs of each sturtup that is on the list.. smells fishy to me..
Pages:
Jump to: