Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟 - page 54. (Read 153169 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The Token Rockets Blockchain Accelerator, launched by the Starta Accelerator in New York, began working with the first startup on a program for implementing blockchain technology and conducting a token sale.
The Snovio platform has qualified for participation in the accelerator. The introduction of blockchain technology will allow Snovio to significantly improve the efficiency of their lead generation system – the supply of potential customers’ data for companies from different industries.

Read more: http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/09/07/snovio-lead-generation-sourcing-platform-released

Does Token Rockets and Snovio also do come part of Starta Token holder's distribution? I mean whether the tokens obtained from these ICO will be distributed to starta token holders as well.I am still waiting to know the status on Cindicator and Anryze , when those token distribution will happen?

The distribution is planned for  October end. Anryze tikensale continues. Therefore, details were not yet available.
Activity: 196
Dear community,

We are glad to announce an investor relations section on our website!
http://www.startaaccelerator.com/investors

We will publish here all important information about our portfolio companies performance, upcoming events, investor letters, quarterly results and annual reports, press releases, presentations, FAQs. You may subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates about the development and progress of Starta Accelerator, its portfolio companies and any update on the Starta Coin.

Thanks, that's good move. We all investors want regular update.
Waiting Anryze and Cindicator updates excitingly Cheesy

Cindicator has closed their token sale after hitting the hard carp even in less than anticipated time, Anryze is doing well too, they have passed their softcap. Both ICOs are a success
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

The Token Rockets Blockchain Accelerator, launched by the Starta Accelerator in New York, began working with the first startup on a program for implementing blockchain technology and conducting a token sale.
The Snovio platform has qualified for participation in the accelerator. The introduction of blockchain technology will allow Snovio to significantly improve the efficiency of their lead generation system – the supply of potential customers’ data for companies from different industries.

Read more: http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/09/07/snovio-lead-generation-sourcing-platform-released

Does Token Rockets and Snovio also do come part of Starta Token holder's distribution? I mean whether the tokens obtained from these ICO will be distributed to starta token holders as well.I am still waiting to know the status on Cindicator and Anryze , when those token distribution will happen?
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Thank you, thats good news and i believe on the project Starta Wink

Finally. we got some good news. I have held Starta since the very beginning. Hope everything will turn out fine.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1116

Thank you, thats good news and i believe on the project Starta Wink
Activity: 280

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

its a good thing they are now updating their investors. its only now that i learned they partnered with cindicator. maybe they are really becoming serious now lol i however dumped my STA out of disgust when price was just around 70 cents. WAVES token should really be getting out of their DEX and even try to be open to adding on exchanges with volume.

There was a talk about starta being listed on top exchanges but some legal concerns are holding them back and having it on DEX or on tidex has made the price to fall further.You were lucky to dump it on the base price but current all investors who would be dumping will suffer a 50% loss in their portfolio.I suggest them to set a buyback with ICO price, so whoever wants to quit can do it happily.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

its a good thing they are now updating their investors. its only now that i learned they partnered with cindicator. maybe they are really becoming serious now lol i however dumped my STA out of disgust when price was just around 70 cents. WAVES token should really be getting out of their DEX and even try to be open to adding on exchanges with volume.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Dear community,

We will publish here all important information about our portfolio companies performance, upcoming events, investor letters, quarterly results and annual reports, press releases, presentations, FAQs. You may subscribe to our newsletter to get regular updates about the development and progress of Starta Accelerator, its portfolio companies and any update on the Starta Coin.

cindicator just finished up their ico. and starta is one of their early adopters and partner. cindicator's success is also starta's success too.
Wish I had gotten into Starta. Oh well, just going to keep a very close eye on their portfolio from now on. Looks like they have a track record of excellency

Your wish has been granted.  Starta is still well below the price of ICO which was a dollar each when bitcoin was a lot cheaper.  Fiat wise it's still over 50% less than the ICO price and bitcoin wise, it's even more than that. 

yes its not to late. starta is so damn below the ico price. the ico price is 1$ but look at in the wavesdex, it is only 0.46$ each.
this is a great time to grab some.

The low price is not peculiar to starta too, most coins are low now. And yes, good time to invest more, with the hope that market prices will rise again

I understand most coins are low but which one is x2 below ico price over months now?
Activity: 308
Dear community,

cindicator just finished up their ico. and starta is one of their early adopters and partner. cindicator's success is also starta's success too.
Wish I had gotten into Starta. Oh well, just going to keep a very close eye on their portfolio from now on. Looks like they have a track record of excellency

Your wish has been granted.  Starta is still well below the price of ICO which was a dollar each when bitcoin was a lot cheaper.  Fiat wise it's still over 50% less than the ICO price and bitcoin wise, it's even more than that. 

yes its not to late. starta is so damn below the ico price. the ico price is 1$ but look at in the wavesdex, it is only 0.46$ each.

The low price is not peculiar to starta too, most coins are low now. And yes, good time to invest more, with the hope that market prices will rise again
Activity: 266
Dear community,

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
According the Cross-Coin last announcement , Cross-Coin will add at many exchanges sites and Cross-Coin price is pump on lasts days at Tidex and Waves DEX sites. any one noticed this movement?
Activity: 291

Hello Starta community!

In the light of the latest regulatory innovations, in particular Asian exchanges, Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams are considering possibilities of listing Starta Token on new exchanges.

Currently, as per recommendation of several major Asian exchanges, the teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator have suspended the processes associated with listing at other exchanges until the situation is completely clarified.

We hasten to inform, that holders of Starta tokens still have the opportunity to make transactions on Tidex and Waves DEX sites. It is noteworthy that the average daily trading volume at the above mentioned sites has significantly increased during the last month. As previously reported, the team Cross Coin receives many requests to include Starta token in the listings of various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. The team of Cross Coin acts primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria of security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team carefully studies each step and will inform investors immediately about the decisions taken.

I don't know if this news is pleasing to me or not as a token hodl and expecting something positive but i guess i really don't have much choice on this except to wait like every other investors are doing since the end of ico.
Starta is even more promising now with Anryze (one of their portfolio) hitting and passing the soft cap of $1.6 million in their on-going tokensale
I agree. First Cindicator and now Anryze. Starta is gettin more promising, hope it will also affect the price Cheesy

Finally, positive news and mood. Smiley It remains to wait and observe the situation.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

Hello Starta community!

In the light of the latest regulatory innovations, in particular Asian exchanges, Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams are considering possibilities of listing Starta Token on new exchanges.

Currently, as per recommendation of several major Asian exchanges, the teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator have suspended the processes associated with listing at other exchanges until the situation is completely clarified.

We hasten to inform, that holders of Starta tokens still have the opportunity to make transactions on Tidex and Waves DEX sites. It is noteworthy that the average daily trading volume at the above mentioned sites has significantly increased during the last month. As previously reported, the team Cross Coin receives many requests to include Starta token in the listings of various exchanges around the world. Currently, the number of exchanges requested by investors is more than 150, including the most famous ones. The team of Cross Coin acts primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria of security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. Cross Coin team carefully studies each step and will inform investors immediately about the decisions taken.

I don't know if this news is pleasing to me or not as a token hodl and expecting something positive but i guess i really don't have much choice on this except to wait like every other investors are doing since the end of ico.

Starta is even more promising now with Anryze (one of their portfolio) hitting and passing the soft cap of $1.6 million in their on-going tokensale

I agree. First Cindicator and now Anryze. Starta is gettin more promising, hope it will also affect the price Cheesy
Activity: 308

Hello Starta community!

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Dear community,

So that STA tokens to maintain a higher price, there will be more people to participate in the Russian project in our country that the Russian project is not enough. Investors care about the price, good wine to be placed in the high-end stores to sell a good price. Hope for better communication, in order to have more investors
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Dear community,

Activity: 602
Dear community,

Activity: 266
Dear community,

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Anraze collects more slowly. Projects are implemented on different blockchain platforms.
Until the waves there is no such strong trust. But I think this is a matter of time.
Although Ehtereum is not quickly began to trust.

Anryze is going very good IMO.
And there is plenty of time to get more money.
About Waves thing, yes thing not going well for projects on Waves but I invested cople of them and my hope still pretty high.
Pages:
Jump to: