Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 115. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
new to hiro coin and loving the reduced power consumption and temps! running a version of sph-sgminer but it doesn't display temp or fan readings. i'm using cgwatch and can see the temps are much lower but its painful having to toggle between gpu cards. is there something i need to do to get this displaying? i've got 280x and 290 rigs mining hiro atm and both are having the same problem. the 280x has the dvd-i cross over plug and the 290 are connected to a monitor. any ideas would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I guess I am not considering Hawaiicoin to be a serious enough launch for them to really care about the conflict, but yes I suppose it is ultimately more their problem. I think my main argument is the marketability of the coin. Plus it is an easier transition than Metiscoin from MTC to MTS because no one is going to look at the list of coins and say, what happened to Hirocoin? HIRO would be evident. Thanks for the response.

I agree with you. Maybe Hiro will reconsider.

Right now the most important thing for Hirocoin is to gain exposure. If you are mining, have invested in Hirocoin or simply like it ; please follow us on social media ( we're doing a big giveaway on twitter soon ) and come visit our forum at Hirocoin.org.

Hircoin will be the new home for GPU miners.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I am gonna bump my earlier suggestion because I am still convinced, especially after hearing people joke about the "HIC" in the trollboxes. It is not too late to change the symbol to HIRO. Exchanges are okay with doing this. Metiscoin changed from MTC to MTS without a problem. I am telling you when Hawaiicoin comes out as HIC you are gonna have more problems than just a terrible sounding trading symbol.

While I agree HIRO looks and sounds much nicer then HIC, isn't it Hawaicoin that's going to have a problem since HIC already exists and is trading on multiple exchanges ?

I guess I am not considering Hawaiicoin to be a serious enough launch for them to really care about the conflict, but yes I suppose it is ultimately more their problem. I think my main argument is the marketability of the coin. Plus it is an easier transition than Metiscoin from MTC to MTS because no one is going to look at the list of coins and say, what happened to Hirocoin? HIRO would be evident. Thanks for the response.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm mining this coin but now it's getting a bit cold and I miss the noise  Cry
lol, yeah I was getting used to my cars starting starting with an oil temp of 38c Sad

You have the rigs next to your car in the garage ?
Yep. It'd not nearly as annoying as in the house. 150 R9 290s was screwing with the house air flow lol

Just have to air dust them every 2 days and it's perfect.

150 video cards? thats insane how do they even fit in your garage?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
lol, yeah I was getting used to my cars starting starting with an oil temp of 38c Sad

Yep. It'd not nearly as annoying as in the house. 150 R9 290s was screwing with the house air flow lol

Thats true. My wife would kill me if I'd had them running in the house.. She's mad I've got them running in the cellar already Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Just have to air dust them every 2 days and it's perfect.
legendary

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
legendary

Suprnova Pool here:

https://hiro.suprnova.cc

Currently no fee with Vdiff + Stratum
Idle Worker Notifs, DDoS protected/Load balanced and all the goodies you need.

Get your Hiro's ! Wink

Folks please dont forget to withdraw your coins.. A pool is not a bank Smiley Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 252
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
To use the Reddit tip bot you need to register and then get your address. I have put this bit of info on Reddit and thought I would share here.

Hirocoin Reddit
To register please send the HIROcoinTip account the following message.

+register

This will register you with the tip bot. To get your address, balance and other details send the following.

+info

To send a tip reply to whoever you want to tip and use the following example, replace 10 with the amount you would like to tip.

+/u/hirocointip 10 hic

Top up your account and start tipping.

Future development - Bitcoin 0.9 is out now and has fixes for transaction malleability and the request funds feature. I intend to update Hirocoin to the latest release of Bitcoin. Then we will be a Bitcoin fork rather than a Litecoin fork Cheesy
Activity: 140
I put an article up on Reddit about the changing GPU mining landscape if anyone want to read it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Hirocoin/comments/215lkd/changing_landscape_for_scrypt/
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
w00t!

Hirocoin now has a tipbot for Reddit. To register for an account send the following to the HIROcoinTip user.

Code:
+register

Once registered send it the following for your address.

Code:
+info

Send it some coins and wait for your balance to show using +info. Then try and tip my Hirocoin account on the thread below.

Reddit: We have a Hirocoin tip bot
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
aws
Activity: 219
to see GPU temperature and fan speed you need to put the ADL_SDK header files in your sgminer/ADL_SDK directory and then rebuild sgminer
(that's how it's done on linux, but windows should be the same)
see the README file in the sgminer/ADL_SDK directory:
Code:
Please insert AMD ADL files adl_defines.h adl_sdk.h adl_structures.h here.

They can be found at
http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/graphics-development/display-library-adl-sdk/

intensity for 280x should be set to 13
try deleting the shaders parameter to see if that fixes the HW issues

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I have never mined darkcoin and x11.
At the moment i have tried to change my .bat file (and delete the .conf file).
I still get hardware errors.
I have the following:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/awtdnd.jpg

And used as code:
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3339 -u HrqxJyeguRvFcGU.1 -p x -I 11 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --shaders 2048

I don't know if this is a normal speed (running 5x 280X sapphire toxic cards)

hope somebody can help me so no hardware errors are there anymore, maby increase the speed (don't know if this is normal)
and also don't know why my don't see my temperature per gpu and speed.

Also, don't see my worker as active at suchpool.pw
Jump to: