Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 125. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
HIC to the moon!!!!!!!!!! Angry
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Activity: 331
he could be he doing that plus a few donation addresses for donations in bitcoin/ altcoins that would be sold for mintpal/poloniex bounties, plus a hiro donation address for a hiros bounty for those exchanges aswell.

or maybe HiroS has everything set up in advance, that would be awesome Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
HiroS ?

Coin evse still young, but I expect soon some big market lead Is talks with any Exchange ... where you can vote for this coin to be added to the Exchange

Good name for Coin

1. Let us all continue to mining
2. We need a good exchange
3. the coin must be added to all kinds site
- coinwarz
- coinmarketcap.com
- coinchoose.com
- worldcoinindex.com
- crypto-prices.com

to see us and learn more people

You are expected to conduct negotiations with all the major sites ... to add the coin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I actually got a quick response from the dev so I'm turning all my miners to hirocoin. Just signed up to suchpool. Thanks.

No problem. Right now it is just me so I need to be on it full time. When there is more of a team I can share some responsibility.

Feel free to jump in the Hirocoin forum and get involved if you have the time and interest.
legendary
Activity: 1120
HiroS, is there team of devs or its just you?

On the development side there is just me but I am now building a team. This is an interesting crypto coin with which I can get the interests of others. The coin, infrastructure and the code history shows as evidence the proper development that has gone in. One of the primary things that needs to happen is for people to gain knowledge of us and X11. When GPU miners need to move we need them to think of us.

How do I cpu mine this from my wallet?

Please use an external miner on a pool. The internal miner is very poor and should not be used. We could try and source someone who could put an efficient miner into the wallet but it would still not yield good results as there are GPU miners on the network.

I actually got a quick response from the dev so I'm turning all my miners to hirocoin. Just signed up to suchpool. Thanks.

I am pleased with the the coin and the developer ... the difficulty is low at the moment and I'm directed all my power for mining

will soon accept us and other exchanges  Smiley
Activity: 37

On the development side there is just me but I am now building a team. This is an interesting crypto coin with which I can get the interests of others. The coin, infrastructure and the code history shows as evidence the proper development that has gone in. One of the primary things that needs to happen is for people to gain knowledge of us and X11. When GPU miners need to move we need them to think of us.

Please use an external miner on a pool. The internal miner is very poor and should not be used. We could try and source someone who could put an efficient miner into the wallet but it would still not yield good results as there are GPU miners on the network.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 37
Activity: 14
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Confirmation mail not recieved after 20 min?
Checked spam folder - there is not conf. mail.

EDIT: Recieved & activated. Thank you Smiley
Second promotion has now finished.

So another 24 hours later and we have another exchange and another pool. The Kimoto Gravity Well has kicked in and reduced the difficulty for us Cheesy Even though the easiest mining is over, no multipools existing for X11 and swimming in a sea of poorly coded new coins keeps our difficulty low. We will gain more traction and hashrate over time, but for now it is an excellent time to mine.

Looks like X11 is the way to go as far as hashing algorithms go. Darkcoin say that the wattage is half that of scrypt so I guess miners will prefer it this summer as well. Good luck with Hirocoin.

I agree with this, my computer runs at 300W when I am mining and does not go over 60C. I do wonder if this is down to the miner not being fully optimised. I have contacted mikaelh the chap who made the HP version of Primecoin to offer him a bounty for an optimised miner for X11, I said that if he does this he can release it directly to on the forum for everyone. Better more efficient tools for X11 solidifies out position.
Activity: 112
Looks like X11 is the way to go as far as hashing algorithms go. Darkcoin say that the wattage is half that of scrypt so I guess miners will prefer it this summer as well. Good luck with Hirocoin.
Activity: 168
Activity: 36
To whoever runs the suprnova.cc pool.   I have not been able to enter my wallet adders for payment, as email confirmation is required.  But I didn't receive an email, and can't see how to get another one sent.  I contacted pool owner via the support page.

I'm user ID #28 if that helps.

Thanks for the help!

After you enter your pin and click unlock, the mail will be send.
Activity: 154
Activity: 546
To whoever runs the suprnova.cc pool.   I have not been able to enter my wallet adders for payment, as email confirmation is required.  But I didn't receive an email, and can't see how to get another one sent.  I contacted pool owner via the support page.

I'm user ID #28 if that helps.

Thanks for the help!
aws
Activity: 219
Hi aws,
When i remove the -o and add -k darcoin, the batch file runs
and when it tries to execute the miner, the cmd screen just flashes for a second and nothing happens.
Ty.

don't remove the -o, just add the -k darkcoin

Jump to: