Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 121. (Read 271641 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I am not sure I haven't had any troubles connecting myself to such pool.

Actually I just tried looks like it is having problems.  Not sure whats going on, looks like a pool problem.

If you are on such pool try using stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3339 instead of stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3339 it worked for me.

Thanks! Yes that worked, i had not noticed the alternate one. It looks like suprnova is working for me now aswell, so i am up and running.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Has anyone else got problems connecting to the pools? I am stuck at waiting for work to be available from pools, at suprnova.cc and suchpool

Hmm, monitoring had no error and I just tried it, also without problems @ suprnova.cc
Activity: 209
Merit: 5
I am not sure I haven't had any troubles connecting myself to such pool.

Actually I just tried looks like it is having problems.  Not sure whats going on, looks like a pool problem.

If you are on such pool try using stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3339 instead of stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3339 it worked for me.

Activity: 90
Has anyone else got problems connecting to the pools? I am stuck at waiting for work to be available from pools, at suprnova.cc and suchpool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Glad you got the mining to work and thanks for the article, it is really appreciated.

Notice to all: I will be running another give away tomorrow on www.hirocoin.org tomorrow. Anyone who has taken part so far can re-enter for more coins Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova Pool here:

https://hiro.suprnova.cc

Currently no fee with Vdiff + Stratum
Idle Worker Notifs, DDoS protected/Load balanced and all the goodies you need.

Get your Hiro's ! Wink

Activity: 84
we need to be at coinmarketcap before being added to another much bigger exchanges so people will see how we grow. and reddit tipbot maybe? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I hope you get your problems sorted, let us know how you get on.

I find that Driver Fusion helps to remove old drivers before installing new ones. I ended up purchasing a copy to fully remove everything which has got my system mining again in the past. Not sure what alternatives for Driver Fusion there are.

Installed beta drivers, both cards work fine , no HW, no rejects so far Smiley

Excellent stuff, ty for all the help :-)
No success, tested different version, no success either

grabbing the latest beta drivers for the gpu's & see what that gives, this is really frustrating when stuff works for everyone else lol Smiley

I really need to start working with Linux I guess, Windows is just crap :<

I hope you get your problems sorted, let us know how you get on.

I find that Driver Fusion helps to remove old drivers before installing new ones. I ended up purchasing a copy to fully remove everything which has got my system mining again in the past. Not sure what alternatives for Driver Fusion there are.
legendary
Still HW errors off the bat, bin files are gone but still nothing but HW errors going up, even at lower intensity

First try mining without any specific configuration for the cards with.

Code:
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u jdebunt.1 -p x

If that is unhappy try each card separately without the other one in sgminer using the following.
Code:
-d 0 --remove-disabled

Change for 0 to a 1 to try the second card. If you still have trouble it may be worth trying someone else's release of SPH-miner.

No success, tested different version, no success either

grabbing the latest beta drivers for the gpu's & see what that gives, this is really frustrating when stuff works for everyone else lol Smiley

I really need to start working with Linux I guess, Windows is just crap :<
Still HW errors off the bat, bin files are gone but still nothing but HW errors going up, even at lower intensity

First try mining without any specific configuration for the cards with.

Code:
sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u jdebunt.1 -p x

If that is unhappy try each card separately without the other one in sgminer using the following.
Code:
-d 0 --remove-disabled

Change for 0 to a 1 to try the second card. If you still have trouble it may be worth trying someone else's release of SPH-miner.
legendary
That looks fine, try specifying the number of shaders for each card.

--shaders 2048, 1536

The 7970 being 2048 and the 280X 1536. Also delete the .bin files in the sgminer folder before mining again.

Can you post your configuration and type of card?

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u jdebunt.1 -p x --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan  --temp-target 74,72

Card 1 : Asus Radeon 280x
Card 2 : Sapphire Radeon 7970

That looks fine, try specifying the number of shaders for each card.

--shaders 2048, 1536

The 7970 being 2048 and the 280X 1536. Also delete the .bin files in the sgminer folder before mining again.
legendary

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

sgminer.exe --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u jdebunt.1 -p x --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 13 -g 2 -w 256 --lookup-gap 2 --no-submit-stale --auto-fan  --temp-target 74,72

Card 1 : Asus Radeon 280x
Card 2 : Sapphire Radeon 7970
Is there any reason why my hash rate should be lower with hirocoin than darkcoin? I'm using exactly the same miner with same settings but suchpool is showing 20% less hash rate than previous darkcoin pool.

It should be the same. Turn off the miner and switch back to Darkcoin to do a comparison again. If they are different please try the SuprNova pool and report back here.

giving the gpu miner a try right now so I can write up an article later today Smiley

So far, only getting HW errors though, on both cards, and no accepted shares, even though i'm using the correct miner with the DarkCoin kernel....

legendary
giving the gpu miner a try right now so I can write up an article later today Smiley

So far, only getting HW errors though, on both cards, and no accepted shares, even though i'm using the correct miner with the DarkCoin kernel....

I'm using badman74 miner here and no hw errors https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795

Using exactly the same one & getting HW errors right off the bat, every time a valid share would be submitted I guess.....hmz :<
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

I'm using badman74 miner here and no hw errors https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sph-sgminer-multi-coin-multi-algorithm-gpu-miner-added-marucoin-475795
Jump to: