Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 132. (Read 271641 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
also got banned worker, after half hour

Maybe we should start to compare version numbers of sgminer.. I'm aware that the dev made some change to one of the later branches which introduces this problem.. Invalid shares after some time.. They were discussing in the sgminer thread over it, I just did not follow the conversation. Maybe someone will find it and could post a link here from the sgminer thread
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hiro.suprnova.cc is working for a while then only rejected, any idea why?

with sgminer ? I've heard that before.. Its could be a intensity / settings issue but I am not sure

sgminer 4.1 for darkcoin, I used it to mine darkcoin without problems. It work grat for a few minutes and then rejection rate goes to 100%
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
also got banned worker, after half hour
legendary

with sgminer ? I've heard that before.. Its could be a intensity / settings issue but I am not sure
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
You need the sgminer not cgminer. Then reads you commandoline: sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u bestintheworld.3 -p x -g 1 -w 512 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 32765 -I 20
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm mining at hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 , Its working but I dont see any hashes on the dashboard. Is there something wrong ? PLease help me out. Semi beginner here.

This is my r9 290 setup:
cgminer  -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u bestintheworld.3 -p x -g 1 -w 512 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 32765 -I 20

(miner detects new blocks bet no accepts??)
I have 3x 3mhash rigs working

please help
legendary
@ocminer payments are working...

Aah, perfect, good to hear !

Please make sure you always withdraw as much as you can as pools are constantly under hacking attempts. I'm doing my best to mitigate them.

Okay, so I'll go into the details know and leave the pool running.

Happy mining, msg me if any problems arise !
Activity: 38
@ocminer payments are working...
legendary
I'm not surprised to hear suprnova is banning workers again. They did that before the other day w/ carpediemcoin. I don't trust them. Benchcryptopools has been working fine for me since this morning.

Banning is only done for the following reasons:

.) A user is sending "fake" shares. So he pretends to have 100 mh/s and "steals" coins from the others who send real shares.

.) A user is hashing with the wrong algo (-a quark instead of right algo for example)

.) A user is DDoSing the stratum

.) A user is sending too much invalid shares (which is most probably due to to much overclocking / hw errors)

If i'd NOT ban, you'd get much, much lower payouts as you earn
legendary

Change to the supernova pool. the one you use you will never earn hic according your hashspeed. Use this one from supernova.

In half an hour on benchpool i got 14 HIC with dual 280x. supernova pool around 2 min already 40 HIC ...

https://hiro.suprnova.cc/index.php

Guys please be cautious, I've just started the pool, maybe it is just lucky and i'm currently not 100 % sure if the reported hash rates are correct.

Can you confirm your hashrates in the miner are the same like on the dashboard ?

I hope the first found Blocks will confirm soon so we can test the payouts.

Hashrate shown cumulatively in SGMiner and also MGPUMON is +/- 2MH/s with the displayed rate in the pool, so yup, dead nuts accurate.

One minor request, could you up the threshold for auto-payouts a bit from 250 HIC please?

Perfect, good to hear.. Then we just have to wait that payments are working correctly.

I've upped threshold to 4000 HIC.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
How much do you guys think 30 000 HIC is or will be worth?
I'd say 100-150 sat each, maybe double than initially.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Change to the supernova pool. the one you use you will never earn hic according your hashspeed. Use this one from supernova.

In half an hour on benchpool i got 14 HIC with dual 280x. supernova pool around 2 min already 40 HIC ...

Guys please be cautious, I've just started the pool, maybe it is just lucky and i'm currently not 100 % sure if the reported hash rates are correct.

Can you confirm your hashrates in the miner are the same like on the dashboard ?

I hope the first found Blocks will confirm soon so we can test the payouts.

Hashrate shown cumulatively in SGMiner and also MGPUMON is +/- 2MH/s with the displayed rate in the pool, so yup, dead nuts accurate.

One minor request, could you up the threshold for auto-payouts a bit from 250 HIC please?
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
I'm not surprised to hear suprnova is banning workers again. They did that before the other day w/ carpediemcoin. I don't trust them. Benchcryptopools has been working fine for me since this morning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

another thief founded, 3 post and thinks he can talk and move people to another pool, for god sake, this boy dont understand, man stop creating fake accounts please, ur so obvious

Ehhhhhh what? Everything he said is correct. The benchcryptopools.myvnc.com pool has been subject to the diff exploit since launch and still hasn't been fixed, therefore mining there (unless you're also making use of the exploit) is virtually pointless. The suprnova pool is humming along just fine so far.

Three posts or not, calling him a thief was way out of line. Even more so when you're the "boy who don't understand" in this particular case. You owe him an apology.
Activity: 209
Merit: 5
Thanks for your testing guys,

https://hiro.suprnova.cc is running fine and finding Blocks.

Difficulty is now also correct, please make sure that Vardiff works for you, you should submit a share every 15 seconds, the pool should target the diff to be in this range.

Also make sure the payouts work as soon as the blocks are confirmed.

I've got to fix the stats, this is sill a WIP for my template as X11 uses completely different settings and statistics than sha256/scrypt or qrk, I'll fix that when the other things are fully working and payouts are confirmed.

Msg me BIG problems directly via PM (payouts not working, pool crashed completely) and minor things here in the thread, I'm actively working on the background but not hitting F5 so often, PM's arrive immediately as I get an E-Mail for every PM.

I use sgminer-4.1.0 git (around 2 weeks old). yet i get the message that my worker get temporary banned. What happened?

are you using the darkcoin kernel.  I think i had that error until I put "-k darkcoin" in my launch file.  Also you may need to use "-g 4" along with it as well as do not use "sync objects."

my config looks like this

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hiro.suprnova.cc:3313 -u username.worker -p password -g 4  -I 18 -w 128

Then again I'm not sure about the "-g"  I just don't think my miner in particular works without that command.

My computer freezes when I use setx sync objects I don't recommend trying it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
How much do you guys think 30 000 HIC is or will be worth?
legendary

Difficulty is now also correct, please make sure that Vardiff works for you, you should submit a share every 15 seconds, the pool should target the diff to be in this range.

I've got to fix the stats, this is sill a WIP for my template as X11 uses completely different settings and statistics than sha256/scrypt or qrk, I'll fix that when the other things are fully working and payouts are confirmed.

Msg me BIG problems directly via PM (payouts not working, pool crashed completely) and minor things here in the thread, I'm actively working on the background but not hitting F5 so often, PM's arrive immediately as I get an E-Mail for every PM.

I use sgminer-4.1.0 git (around 2 weeks old). yet i get the message that my worker get temporary banned. What happened?

On my pool ?

Than that is the version which sends wrong shares, I've already noticed the dev about it, he is aware.

There is some discussion about this in the sgminer thread, I'm not sure how it went on since I currently have no working GPU to test with.

Read/ask in the sgminer thread, they should know
Activity: 10

I use sph-sgminer-4.1.0 git (around 2 weeks old). yet i get the message that my worker get temporary banned. What happened?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

another thief founded, 3 post and thinks he can talk and move people to another pool, for god sake, this boy dont understand, man stop creating fake accounts please, ur so obvious
Jump to: