Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 25. (Read 271640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Why the multipool doesn`t mine DRK at the moment?

i mined dark with 385 mh for 1 and a half hour and i got 1,3 dark ..wow!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitnation Development Team Member
Any news about Hiro?

Check 2 posts above, mate :-) He's just posted!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I love what the devs and Hirocoin leaders are doing for the people.

Remember, it takes time.

I strongly believe this coin will turn into something great.
I just remind myself to be patient Smiley
But for some reason only coin losing value
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There are Scrypt ASICs out there now, our time to shine is very close indeed. It seems that there are a lot of vendors producing these ASICs and some are shipping already though I do not expect we'll see a real impact until a larger manufacturer like KnC ship. Wish I would have know that the 100MH model on pre-order was going to end up as 300MH or I might have gone to see my bank manager, that would have been a tough conversation.

I've pretty much finished off a mountain of work I had and can now get back on with Hirocoin development. Going to add a new feature to show people that we are here alive and kicking. Some people have very little patience and seem to forget that this is a long term project as I have said before. The decline in market price has exposed a few people's true colors so now we know who's who Wink

There has been some talk of merge mining with smaller coins. I plan to look into this but do not have experience of this process yet so I need to get reading. I expect to offer merge mining support to other X11 coins who are here more on a just-for-fun basis and need more hash power to keep ticking and have a higher hash rate to avoid malicious users taking advantage of them. Merge mining will increase the profitability of mining X11 but not sure if it would last. Perhaps if it makes it just profitable then it is sustainable. What I do not want to do is have a detrimental effect on other coin's market value hence I said about offering this to just-for-fun coins.

Going to take a quick detour and take a look at Thorcoin, apparently their network is not producing blocks at all! That'll give me something to do over lunch Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 15
I love what the devs and Hirocoin leaders are doing for the people.

Remember, it takes time.

I strongly believe this coin will turn into something great.
I just remind myself to be patient Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
 Hirocoin community is good
Activity: 33
I'm following Hirocoin since the day it was launched and I must say I'm very impressed with how this community operates.
Activity: 70
Current Objectives, per department

Hey there awesome Hirocoin community !

I've put together this status report to keep you in the loop of what's going on. These our our current top priorities, things that we are working hard on to finish in the next day or two. ( except the website, that might take a tad longer, since it's being coded from the ground up )
Note that while Hiro is finishing his work on a new wallet feature, I'm not comfortable with revealing what it is yet. When it's certain we will be able to launch it soon, expect a video to explain exactly what it is !

Development

Finalize new website                                                          Mihail
Finish Alpha version of a new wallet feature                           Hiro
Write merge mining proposal                                                Xander
Incorporate new branding material into Hiropool                      Omar

Marketing

Work with Altcoin Agent to finish the Hiropool promo video       Joeri

PR

Keep the community updated on current objectives                 Joeri
Create FAQ                                                                      Joeri
Write Hironews issue # 4                                                    Joeri
Gather collaborators for the current ideas in thinktank              Joeri
Redo the opening post in our BTCtalk ANN                              Joeri

Strategic Planning

Have a flowchart made for objectives, goals, etc                    Joeri
Recruit a social media manager                                            Joeri

Looking good. 
Activity: 658
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Current Objectives, per department

Hey there awesome Hirocoin community !

I've put together this status report to keep you in the loop of what's going on. These our our current top priorities, things that we are working hard on to finish in the next day or two. ( except the website, that might take a tad longer, since it's being coded from the ground up )
Note that while Hiro is finishing his work on a new wallet feature, I'm not comfortable with revealing what it is yet. When it's certain we will be able to launch it soon, expect a video to explain exactly what it is !

Development

Finalize new website                                                          Mihail
Finish Alpha version of a new wallet feature                           Hiro
Write merge mining proposal                                                Xander
Incorporate new branding material into Hiropool                      Omar

Marketing

Work with Altcoin Agent to finish the Hiropool promo video       Joeri

PR

Keep the community updated on current objectives                 Joeri
Create FAQ                                                                      Joeri
Write Hironews issue # 4                                                    Joeri
Gather collaborators for the current ideas in thinktank              Joeri
Redo the opening post in our BTCtalk ANN                              Joeri

Strategic Planning

Have a flowchart made for objectives, goals, etc                    Joeri
Recruit a social media manager                                            Joeri
Activity: 27
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

LOGIC QUESTION

DRK was never as profitable as some of the calculators estimated last night because the profitability sites like whatmine were showing profitability on the forked network. This is an advantage of having the switches decided by humans rather than a script as the script would just choose DRK because it appeared highest on the list.
Activity: 112

LOGIC QUESTION
Activity: 70

https://coinking.io

Hirocoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6669
X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
40+ Coins
1% Pool Fee
Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
American, European, and Asian stratum servers
Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI
Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
DDoS Protection
Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system
Support
URL: https://coinking.io
Email: [email protected]
IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Nice, I like mining on multimultipools Cheesy
Activity: 21
It's a kind of environmental coin ,i believe it will develop very well.
but i want to know what do you want to do next ,and how can i acquire this coin?
Activity: 110
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

https://coinking.io

Hirocoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6669
X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
40+ Coins
1% Pool Fee
Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
American, European, and Asian stratum servers
Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI
Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
DDoS Protection
Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system
Support
Email: [email protected]
IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Activity: 798
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Altcoin Agent, congratulations ! You won the Hirocoin Promotion Challenge.

You won 103k Hirocoins !

Datum: 14-5-2014 22:55
Aan: HA2C1UtM8YFuwoexpDttWke3r71f8Zde8D
Debet: -103374.62475541 HIRO
Netto bedrag: -103374.62475541 HIRO
Transactie-ID:: 6f8efec21147a30f24446adae820ca4b6adaf9aae23700f17a8c9e43e9b3d673

Woo, exciting! 

SWEET ! That's a nice payday. The funny thing is that I won with only the preview  Wink
The real movie is in final stages of editing. I'm going to make some small changes and then I'll submit the FULL Hiropool promo video.
A bunch of people worked on it together :  a script writer, voice actor, a graphics artist, animator....

Anyhoo I'm excited and I love this community. I'll make more for you guys, for free. Other coins have to pay though  Grin

Thanks for the kind words, and kind trolling ( Hippy  Kiss )
Pages:
Jump to: