Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 23. (Read 271640 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://pools.hashlink.eu
Hirocoin P2Pool  http://pools.hashlink.eu:9408/static/
Stable and reliable Pools for your hash rate Wink
Happy mining !
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Watch on youtube !

Here's a little something I'm going to use in the next Hirocoin video Smiley I love you guys, keep up the good work.

Good god... you failed... It should say "No ASIC YET"

and what about whales and farms? they are as bad as ASICs...
lol you moron. He didn't say say ASIC proof or anything of the sort, he said No ASIC.  Which is way more accurate than no ASIC yet. God knows if there will be ASICs for X11. Even less when.

All those trying to discourage X11, you know what? If it fails, there will be no ASIC.  There will only be some if it succeeds, just like scrypt. And furthermore, look at how long scrypt has been successful, and look at the ASIC movement right now.... it takes years. So yeah. No ASIC is the most accurate info anyone can give right now.

You seem a bit frustrated... I recommend a fair amount of coitus on a regular basis.

Obviously, you failed to realize that I wasn't trying to make a point against X11. But hey... can't expect much from this community... heh.
I think you failed to realize I said you are a moron for calling an excellent clip a fail because he put more accurate information than you suggest.
tz
Merit: 251

Watch on youtube !

Here's a little something I'm going to use in the next Hirocoin video Smiley I love you guys, keep up the good work.

lol you moron. He didn't say say ASIC proof or anything of the sort, he said No ASIC.  Which is way more accurate than no ASIC yet. God knows if there will be ASICs for X11. Even less when.

All those trying to discourage X11, you know what? If it fails, there will be no ASIC.  There will only be some if it succeeds, just like scrypt. And furthermore, look at how long scrypt has been successful, and look at the ASIC movement right now.... it takes years. So yeah. No ASIC is the most accurate info anyone can give right now.

You seem a bit frustrated... I recommend a fair amount of coitus on a regular basis.

Obviously, you failed to realize that I wasn't trying to make a point against X11. But hey... can't expect much from this community... heh.

Watch on youtube !

lol you moron. He didn't say say ASIC proof or anything of the sort, he said No ASIC.  Which is way more accurate than no ASIC yet. God knows if there will be ASICs for X11. Even less when.

All those trying to discourage X11, you know what? If it fails, there will be no ASIC.  There will only be some if it succeeds, just like scrypt. And furthermore, look at how long scrypt has been successful, and look at the ASIC movement right now.... it takes years. So yeah. No ASIC is the most accurate info anyone can give right now.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Giving HIRO pool a try!!  Really like the interface. 
tz
Merit: 251

Watch on youtube !

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Payouts for the HiroPool are complete and made a whopping 250% more HIRO than if mined directly!

Did you at least use a condom when you raped this coin you supposedly care about ?

WTG.. the few early adopters left are walkin funny..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I'm putting together a Hirocoin FAQ.

Feel free to post your questions here, if it's a frequently asked one I'll put it in the article. Altcoin Agent will do a video on it.

Here are the ones I have in my draft version :

What is Hirocoin ?

Why was Hirocoin created ?

Who is behind Hirocoin ?

Why where there many coins mined when difficulty was low ?

What are the plans for Hirocoin in the future ?

Where can I find the latest news about Hirocoin ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
New feature preparation - Testers for Qt5 wallet

We are in the process of implementing a new feature into the wallet which allows keys to be imported from a webcam or image. This is perfect for paper wallets from backup or promotions and is a feature not seen in any other coin. This feature requires that Qt5 is used so we have built Hirocoin with Qt5 and would appreciate it if others could download this updated wallet to check compatibility. No issues are expected.

Activity: 798
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Payouts for the HiroPool are complete and made a whopping 250% more HIRO than if mined directly!

So basically, NOT using Hiropool is costing you money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
New Hiro pool just launched - join us for 0.75% fee mining

MineP.it Hirocoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers start mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://hiro.minep.it:3348 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Live coin prices (where available)
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Activity: 392
Activity: 392

Watch on youtube !

That is absolutely wicked. I usually don't get impressed easily at those things, but that's sharp.

That does look good. I'm looking forward to the video. Could use it for the HiroPool

Watch on youtube !

That is absolutely wicked. I usually don't get impressed easily at those things, but that's sharp.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Watch on youtube !

Dude that is awesome, has to be one of the better pics for any coin IMO.
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
Hey guys,

I am trying to solo mine hirocoin with no luck. I am pretty n00bish when it comes to solo mining so I could really use some help.

Here is my hirocoin.conf file

rpcuser=u
rpcpassword=p
server=1
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=9332
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0

I keep seeing people using "addnode=x.x.x.x"

Where do I find these nodes?

Also, when I attempt to mine using cpuminer I get the error "HTTP request failed: the requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden
json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

Hi , i use only this in my hirocoin.conf in my user appdata directory ... i think you use wrong rcp port ... ( obv with sgh-miner with dark coin algo active ... ) .... please try attenction to the sgh-miner configuration ...
server=1
rpcuser=S*****
rpcpassword=1234
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9347

bye

Hi, this is correct - Hirocoin uses port 9347 for RPC calls. You will be getting that error as port 9332 will not be open on your computer, or if it is then bitcoind is refusing your connection (this is bitcoind's RPC port).

Also make sure your rpcuser and rpcpassword are set correctly as they are in your hirocoin.conf.

However if I may make a suggestion: if you're a complete newbie to solo mining it's quite likely you don't have enough hashing power to mine quickly solo (you need about 10Mh to get a few blocks a day). May I suggest using a pool to mine. Then you can see your Hirocoins fly in. I would suggest www.hiropool.org, but it's not quite newbie friendly yet - you can't see any of your users or payouts. P2Pool is pretty good if you're going to be mining 24/7 (if you're solo mining you also need to be)...

Check out the node scanner for a list of worldwide nodes. Just choose the one closest to you geographically, and connect your sgminer using one of your Hirocoin addresses as the username, and x as the password. You can actually put anything you like as the password as P2Pool ignores it.

Your payments will ramp up to their maximum amount over the space of 24 hours, but should start as soon as P2Pool finds a block!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

Watch on youtube !

Oh, that is so slick. I love the iron splash effect, same color as the logo. It's great to have you with us, AA !

how long should I wait to send my coins? 40 min is too long!

Yes, that's too long. Something went wrong. Please post the transaction ID so we can check it out.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Activity: 798
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Watch on youtube !

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
how long should I wait to send my coins? 40 min is too long!
Pages:
Jump to: