Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation - page 42. (Read 271640 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
As much as it sounds crazy, what we actually need to increase Hiro price is difficulty to go up significantly. Once this takes place, all these morons who mine and sell 50 Hiros per day would move to something else and stop bringing the price down. Look at these sell orders, 50 Hiro, 40 Hiro, this is just mine and sell immediately, no plan, no strategy, no promotional efforts, nothing.

These miners are not morons. They mine and sell to make money. They do not see any future of Hiro as it is a vastly instant mined coin. Higher price would enrich the early miners disproportionally. The new miners have much fewer coins and less intensive to dump than the early instant miners.

I would like to see a coin with little instant mine and fair launch. That would give confidence to the community and more people will join.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I am terribly sorry if I got this wrong... I was 100% certain I saw you as part of a coin's development (I've PM'd you with details). I just went and read through the thread and couldn't see what I thought I saw anywhere, so you have my full retraction and apology - I'll go and edit the post above to state my mistake. I didn't mean to appear to be making up any malicious story at all. Entirely my mistake, and I hope I haven't caused any issues.

No problem at all.

While I'm here I will also say, Joerii - I apologise that my previous comments on Hirocoin upset you personally, that wasn't my intention. They were disrespectful, and for that I am sorry.

So again, adiós!

Activity: 608
Merit: 500
As much as it sounds crazy, what we actually need to increase Hiro price is difficulty to go up significantly. Once this takes place, all these morons who mine and sell 50 Hiros per day would move to something else and stop bringing the price down. Look at these sell orders, 50 Hiro, 40 Hiro, this is just mine and sell immediately, no plan, no strategy, no promotional efforts, nothing.

+ a thousand, don't like this eather but on the other hand, everybody who mines, sells, buys,... is contributing in a way in Hirocoin. And for the peny sellers, well, many small make a big one and you need to have volume available thus...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bitnation Development Team Member
He released an X11 coin and the entire thing got botched. A lot of pissed X11 miners left over. - I was completely wrong here, ibfragalot is NOT a dev and was not connected to any botched launch.

Me? Make a coin??? I hope your simply mistaking me for someone else... Otherwise your reaction to critisism by intentionally making up malicious stories would be very worrying for the community. I couldn't even make a copy paste clone coin if I tried!

Anyway, I just came back to warn you guys... seems you're being... well.... looked after. Adios.

I am terribly sorry if I got this wrong... I was 100% certain I saw you as part of a coin's development (I've PM'd you with details). I just went and read through the thread and couldn't see what I thought I saw anywhere, so you have my full retraction and apology - I'll go and edit the post above to state my mistake. I didn't mean to appear to be making up any malicious story at all. Entirely my mistake, and I hope I haven't caused any issues.
He released an X11 coin and the entire thing got botched. A lot of pissed X11 miners left over.

Me? Make a coin??? I hope your simply mistaking me for someone else... Otherwise your reaction to critisism by intentionally making up malicious stories would be very worrying for the community. I couldn't even make a copy paste clone coin if I tried!

Anyway, I just came back to warn you guys... seems you're being... well.... looked after. Adios.
Activity: 392

I expect to see a healthy increase in network difficulty as summer starts to show itself. A lot of miners had issues dealing with the heat last year and turned off their miners. They now have an alternative in Hirocoin and the X11 algorithm.

I also think we'll see a similar increase in the Scrypt-N and X11 coin's difficulties like we did with Litecoin and the early scrypt coins when ASICS really hit SHA 256. The refugee GPU miners have to go somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
legendary
Here we go, I think we are gonna have some upward movement of Hiro price today.
Activity: 280
Bitnation Development Team Member
Want my tip?
I think you only came back here to make yourself feel better after making a lousy trade.

He released an X11 coin and the entire thing got botched. A lot of pissed X11 miners left over. I guess the majority of said miners will move over to HIRO, DRK, LGC or QBC, all being pretty level in profitability at the moment. - This is completely wrong. ibgfragalot was not a member of the development team on the coin I saw go up in flames. Genuine apologies required from my side.

All X11 coins are around the same profitability at the moment (mostly <5% difference). This means that the most important thing when backing an X11 coin is how you get involved in the community AND how much you trust the developers. The developers of Hirocoin have already contributed huge amounts to not only their own coins, but others too (we've issued security patches against Darkcoin, Logicoin and Limecoin already, and helped the Cypherfunk developers get their emergency alert system working). We want cryptocurrencies to succeed, and I believe reduced segregation of the cryptocurrency community is a huge part of this.

Get posting that video on Facebook! The more people who hear about Hirocoin the better it will do. We can provide quality products and do our best to market the coin with the limited resources we have, but you, the community really do need to step up - we're even offering you financial incentives to do so!

It's something you can put on your CV, guys - "I created the viral marketing campaign that caused Hirocoin to be the leading cryptocurrency."

We're working hard to make sure everything you need to be able to do this is available, and if there's anything you guys think we need to do in order for you to promote the coin, tell us and we'll see what we can do!

n00b
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Want my tip?

I don't think anybody should follow your investment "tips". Buying high and selling low is not how you make money. If you're only here to make a quick buck, chances are you're going to lose a lot of money. All the money has to come from somewhere, you know. For ever person making money, there is one who's losing. There is no magic involved.

This is a real cryptocurrency with people working hard to create a foundation for it to increase in actual, fundamental value.
Our team keeps growing, talented and creative people from various backgrounds are joining. Because they see we are for real.
legendary
Think I will try to help you guys out a bit promoting, just dunno how yet...

Well, everyone can post their idea right here.

Here are some to start :

- organise a contest, like a Haiku contest or an art contest, comic contest.....
- get Hirocoin in a newspaper
- convince x ammount of people to use a Hirocoin signature
- Get a hirocoin tattoo on your forehead
- HuhHuh?
- Profit
Edit: deleted previous post, it was inappropriate and too strong.

I will simply replace my post with a recommendation that those with any significant investment in this coin reconsider their position, and not become emotionally attached. As much as I'd like it to be, HIRO will not be the future coin, but it has set the groundwork for that coin whatever it may be.

Think I will try to help you guys out a bit promoting, just dunno how yet...
the fact not more people are full in mining Hirocoin yet shows only how stupid the sheep people are...

This coin has so many good features and mining it is uber cool, remember kids : SUMMER IS COMMING!
legendary
Yes, I agree, we need MUCH, MUCH more Hiros in the pot. I donated and I will donate again. WTF, people, devs cannot do this without our help. The first video s got 138 views so far, after a few days online, this only shows how passive this community is.

While it's true that many people just come in this thread, demand this and that but don't take ANY positive action themselves, I suspect there's something else going on here.

Attention, at the moment, is on other coins, the recent coins of the day.

It's up to us to change this. The Hirocoin Promotion Challenge servers this purpose. So if you want to help but are not creative :

- Point people to this challenge
- Donate to the prizepot

When it does take off, it's REALLY going to take off.
legendary
Yes, I agree, we need MUCH, MUCH more Hiros in the pot. I donated and I will donate again. WTF, people, devs cannot do this without our help. The first video s got 138 views so far, after a few days online, this only shows how passive this community is.
legendary
What about this announced marketing push?

The Hirocoin Promotion Challenge is the marketing push.

I'm talking to some big Hirocoin holders right now about donating to the prize pot, i think it might be a bit to small right now to attract a lot of partcipants.

The prize pot is now 76555.55 HIRO, worth 0.77 BTC.

I'm surprised not to see a lot of attention for this yet, 0.77 BTC is no small change. At this point ANYONE could take that prize, since there is no competition.

I've just been approached by someone who wants to make a 3d video together with a friend, that could be interesting. I'm going to use GM's feedback for content.

I'm not unhappy with the first video. It's meant to get our mission across, and what we stand for, as well as promote brand awareness.
legendary
What about this announced marketing push?
Activity: 422
DRK price has been on the move upwards all week. HIRO is my 2nd biggest x11 position, I was hoping it's going to catch some draft, nothing so far.
Pages:
Jump to: