Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest! - page 22. (Read 48841 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Back in the country safe and sound. I see that there was an issue with a fork earlier, can anyone expand on the details surrounding this--e.g. is it completely resolved or are people still seeing any sync errors?

I will be talking with the Feathercoin dev later today to do the android wallet knowledge transfer, and hopefully fork the wallet for Truckcoin soon as well.

Glad to see you back!
+1
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Back in the country safe and sound. I see that there was an issue with a fork earlier, can anyone expand on the details surrounding this--e.g. is it completely resolved or are people still seeing any sync errors?

I will be talking with the Feathercoin dev later today to do the android wallet knowledge transfer, and hopefully fork the wallet for Truckcoin soon as well.

Glad to see you back!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Activity: 714
Skol!
guys just tweet bittrex...they will list this coin.

+1 gogogogo!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
guys just tweet bittrex...they will list this coin.

Activity: 210
A truck cannot drive itself! We love this coin and would like it to survive. Could the dev please give us an update of some sort?
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Dam dev is still MIA

might have to do an ipo for bail or something  Grin
Activity: 838
Dam dev is still MIA
legendary
What, so does this coin now have accepted merchants? Lot lizards in North America?

your looking at her the picture above here  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
What, so does this coin now have accepted merchants? Lot lizards in North America?

legendary
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

sorry guys i think he as been arrested
lol Grin
Activity: 630

sorry guys i think he as been arrested
Activity: 838
Well might as well wait
legendary
dev you said u would be back in the country by now , any news ?
Activity: 70
Activity: 152
when add B  ?
legendary
https://twitter.com/truck_coin

sais that bittrexx was allready contacted , any update on how things are progressing?
legendary

+1

bittrexx or poloniex would be a nice start mintpal or cryptsy would be nice 2.
Activity: 109
more echanges? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: