Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.9.0][NGC] NigeriaCoin - Skein - Coin Distribution Symmetry - Mar 26 - page 13. (Read 33440 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
You Mean the Blunt that was really a Toothpick hahaha
The one made out of an ounce of dog shit. Chong called it Labrador, but my guess is it smelt just like this Nigeriacoin.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

ngc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
1% Fee
PROP
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
First 25 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
You Mean the Blunt that was really a Toothpick hahaha
The Official Song for Nigeria Coin is a Laugh and a half, couldn't believe what I was hearing, I Rhyme better than that PMSL, Sounds like it was recorded with Low Budget Hardware/Software as well !
They made it after sharing a case of beer and a giant blunt. They should have sobered up before posting it online though. I bet it sounded a lot better in their heads.

Quote from: nigeriacoin on Today at 11:40:39 AM

NigeriaCoin official song!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAT6fEn0zw

Please share!    Smiley

Nigia! Nigia! NigiaCOIN!

LMFAO only 1 Case of beer and a Blunt to share, what is this Bush Week, more Like Piss weak, a Carton to Myself and a Quarter Ounce would've done me lol !
Hold on now, I didn't say how big this blunt was. I'm talking a Cheech&Chong "the dog ate my stash" blunt.
legendary
The Official Song for Nigeria Coin is a Laugh and a half, couldn't believe what I was hearing, I Rhyme better than that PMSL, Sounds like it was recorded with Low Budget Hardware/Software as well !
They made it after sharing a case of beer and a giant blunt. They should have sobered up before posting it online though. I bet it sounded a lot better in their heads.

Quote from: nigeriacoin on Today at 11:40:39 AM

NigeriaCoin official song!

Please share!    Smiley

Nigia! Nigia! NigiaCOIN!

LMFAO only 1 Case of beer and a Blunt to share, what is this Bush Week, more Like Piss weak, a Carton to Myself and a Quarter Ounce would've done me lol !
legendary
We launch to offer alternative for Nigeria. Country is undergoing big changes right now.

Please do not sabotage our work.

How can I sabotage it? If I see a pile of shit on the ground and decide I want to destroy it, I can't. No matter how much I keep stomping on it, it is still a pile of shit. It can't become anymore worthless, because all we are talking about is a heap of shit.

If you don't want to participate, please leave and stop trolling our thread.  You clearly don't have any benefit to add to Nigeria.
Bullshit, I don't. I am currently helping a Nigerian Prince get out of a Spanish prison. The payoff is going to be frickin' huge compared to what I can get mining from the shitbox.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We launch to offer alternative for Nigeria. Country is undergoing big changes right now.

How can I sabotage it? If I see a pile of shit on the ground and decide I want to destroy it, I can't. No matter how much I keep stomping on it, it is still a pile of shit. It can't become anymore worthless, because all we are talking about is a heap of shit.

If you don't want to participate, please leave and stop trolling our thread.  You clearly don't have any benefit to add to Nigeria.

Activity: 9

We have dedicated team behind this coin. If you read details you will see this is different. Getting discriminated because of Nigeria and its reputation is not right.

Here is Nigeria Coin anthem:

Has a sockpuppet joined the conversation? I think it is a perfect reason to discriminate against him. He blames victims not criminals. I've heard a lot of rapists do that. Is the Nigeriacoin plan to rape the community of its Bitcoin? My guess is, yes it is. I would say for you to read the original post, but my guess it, your puppet master is the one that wrote it.
Activity: 9
We have dedicated team behind this coin. If you read details you will see this is different. Getting discriminated because of Nigeria and its reputation is not right.

Here is Nigeria Coin anthem:

like nigeria's currency, this shitbox dilution coin is one among many nuts in the heap of shit that is stinking up and hyperinflating the crypto world.

This coin needs to die in a fire.
It would have to be born before it can die. I don't see this Nigeriacoin heap of shit even launching. The developer sympathizes with con men and scammers, yet expects us to trust him. He believes getting scammed is the victims fault.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
like nigeria's currency, this shitbox dilution coin is one among many nuts in the heap of shit that is stinking up and hyperinflating the crypto world.

This coin needs to die in a fire.
Still looking for more pools, exchanges, and local Nigerian outreach.

Bounties available based on experience.
47% pre-mine is a bad idea

Please read the paper and think about the economics behind it.  It's not a traditional premine.
Next we should have a coin for Somalia. Those poor Somali pirates are only kidnapping people for ransom because they have no choice. If if wasn't for the greedy merchants sending there ships through those waters, the Somali people would not have the opportunity to be a pirate.

I don't know how you can compare Somali pirates and rebel warlords with guns to 419 scams from some guy sitting behind a computer terminal.

I didn't realize that there is acceptable levels of crime to sympathise for. If you're one for equality, don't discriminate one criminal over another. You should embrace all crime.

I see your point here.  *sarcasm* Murderers should be treated equally to shoplifters.  I'm glad I don't live in your world.

A murderer should not be treated equal to a shoplifter. By your standards, we should charge the murderer and pay the shoplifter. So I'm glad you don't live in my world too.

Maybe my example wasn't strong enough.  What if the shoplifter was a mother who couldn't afford food for her child?  Wouldn't you want to donate money to help her?

That is a much better example. If the mother asked for help before becoming a thief, I could sympathize, and would be willing to help. I would never sympathize for a Nigerian scammer. I have almost been a victim of one of these scams. A man claiming to be from my area, but on missionary assignment in Nigeria, was renting his house out. After being told that once my money order is received in Nigeria, he would overnight me the keys. Finding it strange that he took his house keys to Africa with him, I looked a little deeper. The house didn't belong to him and it was vacant because it was for sale, not for rent. The man took photos from a real estate website and reposted the pictures on Craigslist. So I guess I am a greedy bastard that deserves to be ripped off, just because I was looking for affordable housing.

Pages:
Jump to: