Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.9.0][NGC] NigeriaCoin - Skein - Coin Distribution Symmetry - Mar 26 - page 15. (Read 33440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I never said anything about giving the goverment anything.

What I ment was does the government have some sort of list of all the citizens? you could use it to distribute the coins fairly.

Never give the government anything, especially the Nigerian government, no offense.

I still don't follow.  Even if we had social security numbers, how would you distribute it fairly?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Whitepaper sounds like a very interesting concept. Different approach for sure! Will be watching carefully!
legendary
We can take that language out about the 419 scams, but taking on NigeriaCoin as a task is a difficult one without addressing the 419 stigma associated with it.  We intend for this to truly be a NigeriaCoin which can eventually be adopted by the people and something they can be proud of.

Yes, on distribution, we haven't figured it out yet and it's possible that we never will.  If someone can actually figure out fair distribution to the Nigerian populace, please contact us.  Instead we are going to donate towards Nigerian non-profits and those proceeds and campaigns will be 100% transparent.  Any crowdfunded campaign done through a reputable escrow and NGO for the benefit of the Nigerian people will receive developer funds towards their goal.  We want a community that cares about Nigeria, not quick pump and dumpers to be mining this coin.

On the 47% Coin Distribution Symmetry allocation, yes it's a premine.  But, it's never going to hit the market, it will be destroyed via an automated script on an ultra secure private server behind a firewall and NAT.  The coins will be destroyed on a regular basis and the burn address will be viewable from the block explorer.  There are two benefits from this CDS block. 
  • 0% inflation due to proof of work mining.
  • coinmarketcap is forced to calculate marketcap of NGC based on the entirety of the CDS block in addition to new coins, which gives this coin extra visibility.

Obviously there's going to be lots of, "THIS IS A SCAM" talk on this thread, but can only assure you that we are not and that we are going to be fully transparent about all funds.  We have a team of about 5 devs working full time on putting together a proper launch with the latest technologies and we will be successful.  Skeptics and naysayers need not join, but if you're ready to create something revolutionary together, please join us at launch.  We will try to get P2pool ported for launch also, so that could be available soon too, and we will promote the use of P2pools for enhanced decentralization and increased safety for miners.

Activity: 210
I was slightly interested until I read this line: "It's truly greed on the part of people being scammed that's to blame and not the desperation of the repressed Nigerian people."

Fuck you! So many people have been scammed out of money from greedy bastards like you, and it's their fault? I'm calling it now, this whole coin is a scam. Nobody trust it, consider yourself warned!

I know. Blaming the victim, while giving excuses for the scammers. If anything, this developer is making the Nigerian people look bad.
Activity: 119
 Huh
发行商有没有能力回购电子货币?有多少回购能力?
不要让苦逼矿工们电费都赚不回来.
要是没有能力的,那就是圈钱币或者发射后几天就死亡的币(目前太多这种类型了)
希望没有能力回购就不要发布新币.
让我们当个快乐的矿工吧.
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Have I missed something? Nigeria coin with no mention of distribution to any of the populace?

Apart from the fact a large percentage dont have a pc let alone internet how would anyone use it?

Large premine (proof of burn how long after release?)

2 posts from announcer. .

Omg..... how many suckers will bite on this.....

I beg you all check out coins that actually help communities and cross borders... leave these to the greedy profiting from the poorest the bankers would be proud....
legendary
Activity: 1400
I was slightly interested until I read this line: "It's truly greed on the part of people being scammed that's to blame and not the desperation of the repressed Nigerian people."

Fuck you! So many people have been scammed out of money from greedy bastards like you, and it's their fault? I'm calling it now, this whole coin is a scam. Nobody trust it, consider yourself warned!

It's true, most scam victims are greedy. How can you won lottery that you never played before?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
legendary
Activity: 1442
47% pre-mine is a bad idea
legendary
Watching this thread closely, but willing to give Dev benefit of the doubt
legendary

At least give them a chance.
Activity: 238
Dear Sir, SEEKING YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE. Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust wordy foreign partner. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously...

Yeah you get the drift Tongue
legendary
how will distribution take place? will it open and transparent?

Or do we have to pay money to a Nigerian prince to get our coins?
legendary

talk about "judge a book by it's cover"

With so little info, how do you come to the conclusion it's a scam?
Pages:
Jump to: