Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][0.9.0][NGC] NigeriaCoin - Skein - Coin Distribution Symmetry - Mar 26 - page 14. (Read 33440 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You Americans (or others that spend their time on the English spoken internet) which tend to point fingers at anyone in the world, just quit the socio-politic discussions, the view of Nigerian scams and other offtopic garbage.

What matters is: scam coin, or legit? If there is IPO or large premine, escrow is required.

100% open to having the proof of burn - CDS block escrowed.  We have custom scripts which burn blocks every 2 minutes to offset inflation and the escrow agent would have to run these also.  Who would you suggest?
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
You Americans (or others that spend their time on the English spoken internet) which tend to point fingers at anyone in the world, just quit the socio-politic discussions, the view of Nigerian scams and other offtopic garbage.

What matters is: scam coin, or legit? If there is IPO or large premine, escrow is required.
Next we should have a coin for Somalia. Those poor Somali pirates are only kidnapping people for ransom because they have no choice. If if wasn't for the greedy merchants sending there ships through those waters, the Somali people would not have the opportunity to be a pirate.

I don't know how you can compare Somali pirates and rebel warlords with guns to 419 scams from some guy sitting behind a computer terminal.

I didn't realize that there is acceptable levels of crime to sympathise for. If you're one for equality, don't discriminate one criminal over another. You should embrace all crime.

I see your point here.  *sarcasm* Murderers should be treated equally to shoplifters.  I'm glad I don't live in your world.

A murderer should not be treated equal to a shoplifter. By your standards, we should charge the murderer and pay the shoplifter. So I'm glad you don't live in my world too.

Maybe my example wasn't strong enough.  What if the shoplifter was a mother who couldn't afford food for her child?  Wouldn't you want to donate money to help her?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Next we should have a coin for Somalia. Those poor Somali pirates are only kidnapping people for ransom because they have no choice. If if wasn't for the greedy merchants sending there ships through those waters, the Somali people would not have the opportunity to be a pirate.

I don't know how you can compare Somali pirates and rebel warlords with guns to 419 scams from some guy sitting behind a computer terminal.

I didn't realize that there is acceptable levels of crime to sympathise for. If you're one for equality, don't discriminate one criminal over another. You should embrace all crime.

I see your point here.  *sarcasm* Murderers should be treated equally to shoplifters.  I'm glad I don't live in your world.

A murderer should not be treated equal to a shoplifter. By your standards, we should charge the murderer and pay the shoplifter. So I'm glad you don't live in my world too.

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
confused developer
Huh
发行商有没有能力回购电子货币?有多少回购能力?
不要让苦逼矿工们电费都赚不回来.
要是没有能力的,那就是圈钱币或者发射后几天就死亡的币(目前太多这种类型了)
希望没有能力回购就不要发布新币.
让我们当个快乐的矿工吧.

Huh i dont get it lol xd

It seems google translate failed me too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Huh
发行商有没有能力回购电子货币?有多少回购能力?
不要让苦逼矿工们电费都赚不回来.
要是没有能力的,那就是圈钱币或者发射后几天就死亡的币(目前太多这种类型了)
希望没有能力回购就不要发布新币.
让我们当个快乐的矿工吧.

Huh i dont get it lol xd

It was mentioned earlier, but im sure most nigerians dont have computers so how will this be used

You're right.  However that is changing rapidly.

Internet Usage Statistics:
45,039,711 Internet users as of Dec/2011, 26.5% of the population, according to ITU.
http://www.internetworldstats.com/af/ng.htm

On distribution, we haven't figured it out yet and it's possible that we never will.  If someone can actually figure out fair distribution to the Nigerian populace, please contact us.  Instead we are going to donate towards Nigerian non-profits and those proceeds and campaigns will be 100% transparent.  Any crowdfunded campaign done through a reputable escrow and NGO for the benefit of the Nigerian people will receive developer funds towards their goal.  We want a community that cares about Nigeria, not quick pump and dumpers to be mining this coin.
Activity: 574
CountryCoin without 50% premine??? WoW!!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
last thing we need is Nigerians entering the cryptoworld

That's a terrible thing to say.

sorry but Nigeria really does not have a good reputation with all the online scams committed by Nigerians.
Have you not heard about the unclaimed millions in about to be frozen bank accounts of dead generals  Grin

I am not being racist but it really is the general preception, sorry if I offend you.

This perception is acknowledged in the whitepaper.  But, sadly, the Nigerian people are some of the most oppressed in the world when it comes to financial governance and equality.  They can really use assistance from the world in the adoption of a peer-to-peer currency this NGC to free them from their financial slavery and inequality.  Being able to sell goods and services abroad without worrying about remittances in a corrupt local currency would just be the start.

It was mentioned earlier, but im sure most nigerians dont have computers so how will this be used

sorry but Nigeria really does not have a good reputation with all the online scams committed by Nigerians.
Have you not heard about the unclaimed millions in about to be frozen bank accounts of dead generals  Grin

I am not being racist but it really is the general preception, sorry if I offend you.

This perception is acknowledged in the whitepaper.  But, sadly, the Nigerian people are some of the most oppressed in the world when it comes to financial governance and equality.  They can really use assistance from the world in the adoption of a peer-to-peer currency this NGC to free them from their financial slavery and inequality.  Being able to sell goods and services abroad without worrying about remittances in a corrupt local currency would just be the start.
Activity: 420

P2pool compatible node created.  Please help with other bounties.

https://github.com/nigeriacoin/p2pool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Pages:
Jump to: