Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 10. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
interesting, to say the least.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is cryptorush down  Huh Huh

It's very slow for me too

CR was having downtime due to a DDoS attack, but their servers are back online now and our market is live once again  Smiley

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=10-5&b=BTC
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
To the "devs":
You change the reward structure after release, why do not you dare to mention it in the OP?

Please see the OP, the rewards were updated there as soon as we posted a new version.

What I mean is that WHY do the OP not dare to mention the  CHANGE OF REWARD STRUCTURE, not the new reward structure.

The reward structure has always stated flat pi, the changes just made that more accurate.

Also please refrain from using ALL CAPS in this thread.

Thank you.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
To the "devs":
You change the reward structure after release, why do not you dare to mention it in the OP?

Please see the OP, the rewards were updated there as soon as we posted a new version.

What I mean is that WHY do the OP not dare to mention the  CHANGE OF REWARD STRUCTURE, not the new reward structure.
To the "devs":

It is difficult for them to respond, because what they want is money, is how to scam more money from this community, exactly the same as the PANDA scam they created one month ago.
Hi "DEVs", where is your PANDA?
Are you going to dump all premine, exactly the same as PANDA?

Please refer to the post above you (by tenfivecoin) that gives the explanation:
The plan was to have flat payouts, but the miner interest was higher than we anticipated.
Because of this, the rewards would have gone up way faster than planned (see the quoted original) and we decided to step it down.
Our goal is still to stay with flat payouts that depend on the network size, but we have taken this idea back to the drawing board after discussions with our shareholders.

Once we move through the high-priority items, we will most probably work on an improved distribution that should reward more 10-5 if the interest grows so we can create a sustainable market.

As for Pandacoin, please direct your questions to a more suitable thread.
Most of the people on this team had nothing to do with that, including myself, so I can't answer them.
No mobile wallet

Check front page bro,

*Mobile apps
Fully functioning Android wallet
iOS wallet (jailbroken iOS 7)
sms wallet and sms gambling/games*

They already gots it

It's under *in development

At the request of our shareholders we are devoting the majority of our time to building the exchange.

However, we do have a lot of progress on the android wallet as well as the mac wallet. Both will be posted soon we ask everyone be patient Smiley

Would one of the developers like to address this? Why was the reward structure altered after launch?

The rewards were adjusted to reward early miners, satisfy our shareholders, and maintain the flat rewards of pi that were planed. The correction was to resemble the more flat structure of our original specification.

HAHA. You are so generous. "reward early miners, satisfy shareholders"...
Why don't you mention it is for maximize the premine amount, so it is more than 50% in 1 month, and more than 7.5% after 12 months?
Look at your background of PANDA scam, as long as you continue to cheat and scam, this coin cannot go anywhere.
No mobile wallet

Check front page bro,

*Mobile apps

They already gots it

It's under *in development

At the request of our shareholders we are devoting the majority of our time to building the exchange.

However, we do have a lot of progress on the android wallet as well as the mac wallet. Both will be posted soon we ask everyone be patient Smiley

Would one of the developers like to address this? Why was the reward structure altered after launch?

The rewards were adjusted to reward early miners, satisfy our shareholders, and maintain the flat rewards of pi that were planed. The correction was to resemble the more flat structure of our original specification.
Activity: 154
No mobile wallet

Check front page bro,

*Mobile apps

They already gots it
Activity: 266
alc
Activity: 129
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Haha it's like despite all the trolling, new tools keep coming out for the project.
Activity: 476
So I am wondering if anyone has a mining calculator in the works for 10-5?
I have one implemented in my (unreleased) API.
You can use it here though:
http://chaosagent.org/10-5api/api/?command=getProfit&timeframe=day&hashrate=1000&watts=10&kwhcost=0.1

the timeframe option in the URL is either hour, day, week, month, or year
hashrate is your hasrate in kh/s
watts is your power consumption
kwhcost is your electricity cost.
Activity: 1
good coin I saw on crypto rush  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smiley Wink Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: