Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 9. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
what block where will we have 9.42477796077 reward?

not sure but I think we already passed it and are on pi rewards now

correct Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

not sure but I think we already passed it and are on pi rewards now

there will never be another 9.42477796077 reward, it is constant at 3.14 now Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Sad but sometimes you have to let got. 10-5.poolerino.com will shut down stratums now. Will be reachable for the frew miners to payout their coins until Monday 24.March.

Thank you for mining with us.

Sad to hear, may I ask why you've made this decision?
Anyhow, poolerino users be aware!

Easy explained: 0 Worker since nearly 3 days now.
Even its 0% fee and not our main bizz, we have to calculate server costs devided to the donations each pool pays. 0 Workers on a pool means 0 Donations.

Poolerino.com users will get informed by email today and again on sunday. Plus we keep the server db archived for long long time, so if someone needs something in the futue we will be here to answer.
Doing this job since 7 month now Wink
Activity: 125
Sad but sometimes you have to let got. 10-5.poolerino.com will shut down stratums now. Will be reachable for the frew miners to payout their coins until Monday 24.March.

Sad to hear, may I ask why you've made this decision?
Anyhow, poolerino users be aware!
Activity: 308

To the "devs":
You change the reward structure after release, why do not you dare to mention it in the OP?

Please see the OP, the rewards were updated there as soon as we posted a new version.

What I mean is that WHY do the OP not dare to mention the  CHANGE OF REWARD STRUCTURE, not the new reward structure.

The reward structure has always stated flat pi, the changes just made that more accurate.

Also please refrain from using ALL CAPS in this thread.

Thank you.
So not only did they change the reward structure, but now it's apparently flat pi forever (until mined out of course)? Because right now, I'm seeing rewards of pi still coming at block 6168. From the current rewards list:

The "Flat" Reward Scheme designed to reward Pi for the majority duration:
First 1050 blocks: Payout of 1.57079632679 per block
Next 3150 blocks: Payout of 3.14159265359 per block
Next 4000 blocks: Payout of 9.42477796077 per block
Next 5150 blocks: Payout of 3.14159265359 per block
Final value of 3.14159265359 per block for the remaining blocks

So we're at pi until/unless something changes, which means after 28 days when the "Stipulation: 4-week mandatory share lockdown. After lockdown period only a % based on quarterly performance reports will be paid out" clause comes into play, we will be looking at approximately 84000 10-5 mined (technically a bit less due to the first 1050 blocks being
Consider yourselves warned.

Right, as stated in the op under the stipulation (in red underlined) a note that says the payouts to the devs and marketers will be only a % and not the full bounty at once. We are very interested in creating a sustainable market, and we are not going to be awarding the devs too many shares to start out with, and it will be based off of USD value so if the market cap value rises considerably then the payout to the devs also decreases.

Please keep this in mind.
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
To the "devs":
You change the reward structure after release, why do not you dare to mention it in the OP?

Please see the OP, the rewards were updated there as soon as we posted a new version.

What I mean is that WHY do the OP not dare to mention the  CHANGE OF REWARD STRUCTURE, not the new reward structure.

The reward structure has always stated flat pi, the changes just made that more accurate.

Also please refrain from using ALL CAPS in this thread.

Thank you.
So not only did they change the reward structure, but now it's apparently flat pi forever (until mined out of course)? Because right now, I'm seeing rewards of pi still coming at block 6168. From the current rewards list:

The "Flat" Reward Scheme designed to reward Pi for the majority duration:
First 1050 blocks: Payout of 1.57079632679 per block
Next 3150 blocks: Payout of 3.14159265359 per block
Next 4000 blocks: Payout of 9.42477796077 per block
Next 5150 blocks: Payout of 3.14159265359 per block
Final value of 3.14159265359 per block for the remaining blocks

So we're at pi until/unless something changes, which means after 28 days when the "Stipulation: 4-week mandatory share lockdown. After lockdown period only a % based on quarterly performance reports will be paid out" clause comes into play, we will be looking at approximately 84000 10-5 mined (technically a bit less due to the first 1050 blocks being
Consider yourselves warned.
Activity: 378
Sevoque and/or tenfive team, I sent you PM.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
The pool is a tenfive coin pool. You connect your scrypt-n-factor miner to it, but rather than registering via MPOS you just use your Vertcoin Address (yes Vertcoin) as your username and anything as password.

Every day or two, all found coins will be traded at the best price on the exchanges for Vertcoin, and you will receive Vertcoin to the address you provided.

Like middlecoin but with Vertcoin.

Also for dogecoin and pawncoin:

http://www.verters.com/multivert
TenFive Coin to Vertcoin Pool

stratum+tcp://pool.verters.com:9997 -u -p x

You will receive VTC into your vertcoinaddress every day or so.

*this is pre-alpha testing*

Would you mind giving a better explanation of what this is and what it does, ty
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
TenFive Coin to Vertcoin Pool

stratum+tcp://pool.verters.com:9997 -u -p x

You will receive VTC into your vertcoinaddress every day or so.

*this is pre-alpha testing*
Guys, keep the twitter followers coming, 78 left until we do a massive giveaway!

https://twitter.com/tenfivecoin

Target followers for giveaway is 250.

At the rate of followers this coin has gotten so far since launch it could be a few weeks more yet Smiley

100+ of those are in last 36 hours Smiley

edit: also it excites me that this coin has hardly had any attention yet, wait until it does..
I think a lot of people have just walked on by hence the lack of attention.  A bad reputation tends to stick unfortunately.  Panda was your real winner but we all know greed ruined that one.

I think we are going to see a huge influx of new users and the real start to this coin. Despite having a perfect and smooth launch, we are only just now begining to feel the momentum from the launch really kick in. We are on coinmarketcap, cryptorush, have a solid site and dashboard and already peaked at 1.6 dollars, this is just starting out Wink
Activity: 266
Guys, keep the twitter followers coming, 78 left until we do a massive giveaway!

At the rate of followers this coin has gotten so far since launch it could be a few weeks more yet Smiley

edit: also it excites me that this coin has hardly had any attention yet, wait until it does..
I think a lot of people have just walked on by hence the lack of attention.  A bad reputation tends to stick unfortunately.  Panda was your real winner but we all know greed ruined that one.

Activity: 266

We have been added to coinmarketcap today: http://coinmarketcap.com/10-5_30.html

awesome, just got to london, great news *very handsome*

*wuschel*
Pages:
Jump to: