Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 11. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So I am wondering if anyone has a mining calculator in the works for 10-5?

Absolutey, I'm going to update our 'to do list' but its something the devs are aware of and want to get done in the next few days so its easier for the community to work out how much 10-5 they can mine

sev
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So I am wondering if anyone has a mining calculator in the works for 10-5?
All IPO investors have now been paid out - this also includes anyone was a panda IPO holder and on the ledger on the right hand side

regards

sev

Can I use 10-5 coin to get into the Policeman's Ball?

you are barred for offending the bouncer.

Fair enough..Can I use 10-5 then to wipe off after I 10-100?

You can use 10-5 to slip the bouncer a lucky handshake and he might consider it, hes a huge fan of the coin!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All IPO investors have now been paid out - this also includes anyone was a panda IPO holder and on the ledger on the right hand side

regards

sev

Fair enough..Can I use 10-5 then to wipe off after I 10-100?

regards

sev

regards

sev

regards

sev
Activity: 109
I've retweeted your progress and mentioned you on reddit. Good luck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
littlewizard it's story time, your turn.

WRITE ANOTHER STORY PLEASE!
guys we have quadrupled our twitter followers in last 24hours and now we are 98 users away from doing a massive 10-5 giveaway.

Tell a friend to tell a friend and get involved, its going to be awesome.

https://twitter.com/TenFiveCoin
Activity: 154
10-5 is pretty damn awesome, been mining since launch and it's been pretty easygoing for me. No issues yet to speak of.
Diff is up 2 points since yesterday now
Little wizard when are you going to re-write the bible according to your own beliefs?

Great communication devs!

Also props for rewarding early miners that stuck with the network!

We like to reward the community, friend. Smiley

Zhoa8, im going to go and play the new southpark game, PM me if u need anything, same goes for anyone else ofc!

Where do you find the time to uphold your local laws, when pumping coins out, dev'ing, and replying to IRC & forum content 24/7? I'm curious, I need more time too!
[/size]

ahahah, well, its only a part-time thing. I'm always designated to Troll Patrol Unit 1.

You know the equipment they give us? A cattle prod and a pack of biscuits.

More like a pack of BS
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
fyrstikken has been kind enough to mention us in his latest video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKanG3Jik&feature=youtu.be

ty to him for this   Smiley
Little wizard when are you going to re-write the bible according to your own beliefs?

Zhoa8, im going to go and play the new southpark game, PM me if u need anything, same goes for anyone else ofc!

Where do you find the time to uphold your local laws, when pumping coins out, dev'ing, and replying to IRC & forum content 24/7? I'm curious, I need more time too!
[/size]

ahahah, well, its only a part-time thing. I'm always designated to Troll Patrol Unit 1.

You know the equipment they give us? A cattle prod and a pack of biscuits.

[/size]

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: