Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 7. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why is this coin so cheap ?? I hope it will go soon up again ..
It's because there's not enough miners. Network hashrate has dropped significantly.

I think crypto rush being under constant DDoS for the past 3 days has also hurt the market.

I hope maybe we can get on another exchange soon?

Is there a bounty ? Ill get you a nice one...

Hey Mikelev, will message u on irc later if your on?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Cryptorush is going the way of Mt. Gox.

Plus the reputation of the team is hurt. That's why value has fallen.

Close down Poolerino and save server costs.

We will not close down ? Why should we ?
We did close down 10.5 coin pool because of 0 miners....
Dont know what you mean ?
Activity: 378
Cryptorush is going the way of Mt. Gox.

Plus the reputation of the team is hurt. That's why value has fallen.

Close down Poolerino and save server costs.
It's because there's not enough miners. Network hashrate has dropped significantly.

I think crypto rush being under constant DDoS for the past 3 days has also hurt the market.

Is there a bounty ? Ill get you a nice one...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Cheap is good, yes?
Activity: 252
Hi,

I have finished the wallet withdrawals on tenfivecoin.com by popular demand.  Anyways, if you've got coins on there you can now withdraw them and see your transaction history for your 10-5 and BTC wallets.

Thanks
Still Can't withdraw coins from 10-5 web wallet.  The withdraw button does nothing. Sent several emails with no response.  Getting a little worried here.

This has been fixed, you can now withdraw your 10-5 from the dashboard.
You got strange miners, I emaild him but his email bounces. So maybe he is reading here and can tell me how should we do it ?

Subject: my funds stuck

Personal message:

my funds are stuck in an open block. please manually close block and send us our coins.
Activity: 2
Still Can't withdraw coins from 10-5 web wallet.  The withdraw button does nothing. Sent several emails with no response.  Getting a little worried here.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mined for 12h. Got only 5 Ten-Five coins... Huge buy walls at Cryptorush making these coins virtually worthless. Lol someone hates Ten-Five and team.

The Pandacoin debacle was only 1 month ago.
Mined for 12h. Got only 5 Ten-Five coins... Huge buy walls at Cryptorush making these coins virtually worthless. Lol someone hates Ten-Five and team.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
 Smiley

ten-five coin will keep support this.
Activity: 2
would be nice if I could withdraw my coins from the web wallet.  The withdraw button does nothing. Please fix.
prototype logos for smsdice.com:

So with smsdice you will be able to tip your friends with a simple short code that automatically deposits in to your web wallet.  Of course you can play dice as well, but the network and transactions will be secure and scalable. We think people will get addicted to our bot, so we are building a lot of features based around our set of APIs.

edit: working - they look epic
Activity: 42
prototype logos for smsdice.com:

So with smsdice you will be able to tip your friends with a simple short code that automatically deposits in to your web wallet.  Of course you can play dice as well, but the network and transactions will be secure and scalable. We think people will get addicted to our bot, so we are building a lot of features based around our set of APIs.
Okay, small status update from me.

I redid the entire mobile bot architecture today, and it's looking very stable.

Right now the bot has one common interface that talks to the web wallet via a secure local channel.
Then, the bot has different implementations that all support the same operations through the interface.

At this point, we have interfaces for Telegram, SMS and IRC.

IRC was a bit of a challenge since there's no way to look up a 10-5 account just from IRC username, but I solved that by creating a link between a (logged in, authenticated) IRC user and a certain 10-5 profile.
When you first use the bot, you'll get a link to tenfivecoin.com with a unique code.
If you click that while being logged in, the IRC bot will immediately link your 10-5 account to that IRC username and you'll be able to call all the commands from a private message.

The bot currently only runs in Freenode, but if you use another IRC network that you would like the 10-5 bot to run on please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Awesome, might also be good to have on quakenet
Activity: 125
Okay, small status update from me.

I redid the entire mobile bot architecture today, and it's looking very stable.

Right now the bot has one common interface that talks to the web wallet via a secure local channel.
Then, the bot has different implementations that all support the same operations through the interface.

At this point, we have interfaces for Telegram, SMS and IRC.

IRC was a bit of a challenge since there's no way to look up a 10-5 account just from IRC username, but I solved that by creating a link between a (logged in, authenticated) IRC user and a certain 10-5 profile.
When you first use the bot, you'll get a link to tenfivecoin.com with a unique code.
If you click that while being logged in, the IRC bot will immediately link your 10-5 account to that IRC username and you'll be able to call all the commands from a private message.

The bot currently only runs in Freenode, but if you use another IRC network that you would like the 10-5 bot to run on please let us know and we'll see what we can do.
Pages:
Jump to: