Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 22. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks like everybody stop mining this coin now.

They intentionally take off market to stop people from dumping because all people only want to sell. No buyers. Watch when cryptorush comes back up. Price will dive even further because everybody wants to get out.

Get out while you can sell, people. It is overpriced by the buy walls set up with IPO money. Not real buy support.

You know you are just bumping this thread right?

If you want to get out please do so, but stop attempting to derail the thread please.

Notice: Markets will be back online by Midnight PST stay tuned.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like everybody stop mining this coin now.

They intentionally take off market to stop people from dumping because all people only want to sell. No buyers. Watch when cryptorush comes back up. Price will dive even further because everybody wants to get out.

Get out while you can sell, people. It is overpriced by the buy walls set up with IPO money. Not real buy support.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
All I know is this, this coin has been rushed into 'availability'. Theres absolutely NO way any competent team, or group or w/e would release a coin in haste , and then 'need' to re-structure it. Why the rush? Why the haste? Why not just take 'er easy, and do one step @ a time, test on test nets, do the math, crunch the #'s 1st.

Theres only 1 reason. " We need to get this out and ASAP to get IPO funds, and get it minable and traded on  exchange(s) to profit, regardless " ( That is my quote btw, not theirs. )

I can understand a fork needed for a non-premine or non  IPO coin.. but for this to be so soon? Its gross neglect.

I would recommend, that 'the team' do w/e they want/need to do.. and when you release your new coin next month, change ALL of your aliases.. people recognize the same stuff, from the same people time & time again.

Now for the REAL question, why in the heck did I just give these guys the best advice possible?

HAHA.
I totally agree, except one thing: Even they change ALL of their aliases, they are still not honest and greed in NATURE, just look at what they say and what they do, people can tell.
Another few points:
1. For part of this "dev" that may be honest: Before organizing a dev group, do a background check for your teammates. If he has bad credit before, it is better not to include him, than later he screw all the group's effort.
2. Try to bring something novel. This community DO NOT need COPY AND PASTE IPO PREMINED coins again.

You and your accomplice are from exe coin and pnd coin, anyone can see by checking your atrocious post history. So please, again if you don't like it move on and stop trying to derail the thread in your direction because it hasn't been working for you so far.

Thank you for considering tenfivecoin.com - A truly mobile cryptographic currency

Notice: Markets will be back online by midnight, as communicated through the admin of cryptorush.in

I am from Neither PDN nor EXE.
Provide evidence if you can.
The new website looks really good I am very impressed so far  Grin

but it needs wallet links on the homepage please!

I suspect this Zhoa8 is within the same group of this coin based on his previous posts for this coin.
So I put a flag here.
Correct me if i am wrong.

You are wrong  Grin

I mine 10-5 coins and I think mobile is the way to go, and I guess I just do not like trash talk like you sorry I have nothing bad to say.

edit: sorry double post

You can say whatever you want to say.
Two possibility:
1. You are from the same group, I have nothing to say.
2. You are a newbie, you will regret not listening to me soon.
Activity: 42
All I know is this, this coin has been rushed into 'availability'. Theres absolutely NO way any competent team, or group or w/e would release a coin in haste , and then 'need' to re-structure it. Why the rush? Why the haste? Why not just take 'er easy, and do one step @ a time, test on test nets, do the math, crunch the #'s 1st.

Theres only 1 reason. " We need to get this out and ASAP to get IPO funds, and get it minable and traded on  exchange(s) to profit, regardless " ( That is my quote btw, not theirs. )

I can understand a fork needed for a non-premine or non  IPO coin.. but for this to be so soon? Its gross neglect.

I would recommend, that 'the team' do w/e they want/need to do.. and when you release your new coin next month, change ALL of your aliases.. people recognize the same stuff, from the same people time & time again.

Now for the REAL question, why in the heck did I just give these guys the best advice possible?

HAHA.
I totally agree, except one thing: Even they change ALL of their aliases, they are still not honest and greed in NATURE, just look at what they say and what they do, people can tell.
Another few points:
1. For part of this "dev" that may be honest: Before organizing a dev group, do a background check for your teammates. If he has bad credit before, it is better not to include him, than later he screw all the group's effort.
2. Try to bring something novel. This community DO NOT need COPY AND PASTE IPO PREMINED coins again.

You and your accomplice are from exe coin and pnd coin, anyone can see by checking your atrocious post history. So please, again if you don't like it move on and stop trying to derail the thread in your direction because it hasn't been working for you so far.

Thank you for considering tenfivecoin.com - A truly mobile cryptographic currency

Notice: Markets will be back online by midnight, as communicated through the admin of cryptorush.in

HAHA.
Another few points:
Activity: 28
The new website looks really good I am very impressed so far  Grin

but it needs wallet links on the homepage please!

I suspect this Zhoa8 is within the same group of this coin based on his previous posts for this coin.
So I put a flag here.
Correct me if i am wrong.

You are wrong  Grin

I mine 10-5 coins and I think mobile is the way to go, and I guess I just do not like trash talk like you sorry I have nothing bad to say.

edit: sorry double post
well I just see the fork does not screw anyone over except early dumpers so I am not sure who is writing these posts about the fork being bad? And it's just typical of the trolls in these threads to spread misinformation.  Roll Eyes  I personally will keep mining and I have not had any issues with the new version.
Activity: 84

Looking a few pages back, I found that those 'devs' have deleted the post with image of the buy wall at cryptorush.in.
Why do they delete it?
At the beginning I was confused, now after they changed reward structure, everything makes sense:
1. Yesterday they have already know they are going to change the reward structure, so they tried to buy in.
2. In order to hide this from the community, they delete the post with image.

Eventually only they benefit from this, and the investors, miners all lose.
If it is in real stock market, doing these things is criminal. So it is also a criminal for you guys to do so.

Can you guys just admit you are not honest, rather than trying to hide things up? Hiding things up will just make things worse.

Activity: 7
Thread title updated to include - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0.

pool ops are pushing their source, and the markets should be online again shortly.

So far no other issues, and everything looks to be moving ahead smoothly.

Also please note the reward structure has been updated.
UPDATED

http://tenfive.onlypool.com/ - 10-5 POOL On New Fork.

1% Pool Fee
PROP Payout System
Help us get more blocks. We need some Hash :-)
Corrected: the error has been reported numerous times, apologies.

Walruse:  Grin
Activity: 70
While closing the wallet i get this error.

Before and after upgrading the windows wallet, Same error appears.

What to do?

delete tenfivecoin

Lols , that was harsh!

I forwarded this to our windows dev, and he will investigate. However, I will note that this error has not been reported before.

Because nobody really gives a fuck about this shitcoin and nobody is buying it. Amateur developers, amateur scammers. Fucking pathetic.
http://i.imgur.com/4RhCUsM.png

What to do?

delete tenfivecoin

Lols , that was harsh!

I forwarded this to our windows dev, and he will investigate.

Edit: He is aware of this error and working on a fix to be implemented shortly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

What to do?

delete tenfivecoin

Lols , that was harsh!
Activity: 826
in defi we trust
So why the fuck are you forking already?  Angry

It's the latest trend in alt coin world.
I'm getting bored of checking every time every coin i held (20+) so see if i'm on the right chain with the right wallet.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

What to do?

coinsocieties, do you mind if we PM you?
We have a debug version of the wallet prepared for you and it would be very helpful to us if you could run it.

Thanks in advance!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

10-5 Mining Pool. On New Fork.

1% Fees. Prop Payouts. By the makers of the VTC Verter's Pool. Help us get our first block. Spread the Hash.

http://tenfive.verters.com/

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

What to do?

delete tenfivecoin
Activity: 728
io.ezystayz.com

What to do?
Pages:
Jump to: