Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 24. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Dedicatedpool is big for a very big reason. That reason is Binary.

I'm not attacking anyone; I'm just saying I have seen Binary help people that do not deserve it, just because it is who he is. He tries hard and you can tell.  

His site is a machine oiled with his own blood!

A better example would be how I love my favorite coffee bean. It's easy to roast to perfection and tastes great. I try different flavors from time to time, but I always return to my favorite bean for the taste that really does it for me. It's hard to top a good bean   Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Dedicated Pool has 126MH/s of power... Chicken Strips has 70MH/s. Wtf? Why is it so concentrated? I feel like I should leave Poolerino now.

Well they must have something we dont have. Maybe you pay fee there, so we also should charge a fee ?

How long till poolerino shows confirmed/unconfirmed coins been mining here for a couple hours with 1,5mhs still no coins showing? should I change pool?

Why dont you use chat in dashboard ?

Why dont you click on "blocks" left side of the menu and see when we found last block ? (17/03 04:06:38 UTC+1 that is)

So what this means, due to the fact that we have a low hashrate and bad luck with this block right now, it takes longer then usual until its solved and then paid to the miners.
Good thing is, the more hashes you spend, the more coins you will get.
Less miners on a pool means more coins for each miner.

Pool list updated in the op, re-arranged and placed poolerino at the top.

Thank you. hope it helps, but miners are like lemmings, they all follow the others. If its 2% or 20% fee. Like in restaurants, when they are packed they also want to eat there, because must be good, why would everybody eat there if not ? Small fine restaurants just around the corner with fresh food and moderate pricing will be ignored, maybe not listed in every tour-guide... The other owner can rips the guests off, what can happen, its always full .... Wink

Not what I expected of you Mike.  I have defended you and poolerino multiple times in the last few days.  I know what you're implying, and frankly I am disappointed.

I barely cover costs every month.  I pay out the nose for servers, DDoS protection, and I'm awake and working almost 24/7.  I work my ass off for the miners.

http://105.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Sorry but I wasnt speaking about you or any other pool in detail here. I am speaking about a most coins and users. Im not implying anything, but I got a restaurant background and I know how it runs there, thats why I used this example because its simply true to often.
The ppl, miners in that case, dont understand that spreading the hash is a good thing and been on a pool that is smaller makes nearly no difference to a big one. But it helps the small pool owners to cover their cost and honors their work. Take a look at doge for example....... Dont say you didnt thought the same there.
Activity: 42
PSA: We will be forking tonight

We have contacted the pool ops in #tenfivecoin-ops and will be pushing the new source out to everyone in a few hours.

The fork is to adjust the rewards and maintain the flat PI payout scheme.

The markets have been taken offline.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dedicated Pool has 126MH/s of power... Chicken Strips has 70MH/s. Wtf? Why is it so concentrated? I feel like I should leave Poolerino now.

Well they must have something we dont have. Maybe you pay fee there, so we also should charge a fee ?

How long till poolerino shows confirmed/unconfirmed coins been mining here for a couple hours with 1,5mhs still no coins showing? should I change pool?

Why dont you click on "blocks" left side of the menu and see when we found last block ? (17/03 04:06:38 UTC+1 that is)

So what this means, due to the fact that we have a low hashrate and bad luck with this block right now, it takes longer then usual until its solved and then paid to the miners.

Thank you. hope it helps, but miners are like lemmings, they all follow the others. If its 2% or 20% fee. Like in restaurants, when they are packed they also want to eat there, because must be good, why would everybody eat there if not ? Small fine restaurants just around the corner with fresh food and moderate pricing will be ignored, maybe not listed in every tour-guide... The other owner can rips the guests off, what can happen, its always full .... Wink

Not what I expected of you Mike.  I have defended you and poolerino multiple times in the last few days.  I know what you're implying, and frankly I am disappointed.

I barely cover costs every month.  I pay out the nose for servers, DDoS protection, and I'm awake and working almost 24/7.  I work my ass off for the miners.

http://105.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Activity: 28
Hi,

As requested by our community, we've prioritized the implementation of SSL on our website.  All tenfive sites will now be SSL enabled.  We have already enabled ssl on http://tenfivecoin.com.

Thanks

Activity: 196
So when will we hit the next block? I have only mined 1.5 with 2 280x is this a good sign?

Hi Zhoa, that sounds about right, i am mining with 7 r9 280x right now and getting maybe 4 coins a day on avg
Activity: 350
anything scrypt n is good with me. f the asics, i already got my gpu farm Smiley
So when will we hit the next block? I have only mined 1.5 with 2 280x is this a good sign?
Activity: 378
Who do I contact to receive my IPO due to Wolong-PANDA scam? I don't go on IRC much.

Pool has no miners. I'm gone.
Activity: 196
when will ipo people get their coins?

the price is a little sad...

also we need more exchange platform.

thank you very much.

Hi Provence,

Should have been yesterday - i have asked defrostr to confirm - i believe the reason for the delay is due to him configuring various back-end elements of the dashboard. The 10-5 wallet implementation was added to the site yesterday - please make sure that you have generated your address on there in the mean time. I will post an update as soon as I have spoken to defrostr. For real-time updates please jump on to irc on freenode channel tenfivecoin

regards

sev
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when will ipo people get their coins?

the price is a little sad...

also we need more exchange platform.

thank you very much.
Activity: 21
Never forget.

There is an easy way guys!
MrPony i disagree
there are people buying it right now
People don't wanna buy panda cause wolong crashed it
despite the shitstorm
there is going to be media hype too
for days
this shitstorm has not even cleared
Why don't the devs just say they took all of wolongs coins
we can say that

http://pastebin.com/NhmXMRTj

Hi

I just did the effort to logging to comment (I hate having to comment, prefer being a ninja Tongue ). I read your pastebin. And I can see how JacobUX (and some guy hmac) was actually pleeding for the guys there to NOT dump it - saying panda has so much potential.

I just thought I would point that out.

I for one think one needs to get tenfive as a corporate entity to accept a generic "coin" which can be interchanged for airtime. Now if 10-5 can do this - I will actually invest reserves in it.

Kind Regards

NJ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Amazing launch:

1. Wallets worked and were available right on time
2. Wallet synced with no manual configuration
3. Mining pool worked right off the bat. Atleast united-miners did.
4. On an exchange very quickly

Nice Launch

Great Job team

Sincerely,

Minerbob

ye no shit shirley it gets easier , when u launch like 5 coins a week , ow im sorry team it might be 10 or 1 a week im not sure.
On exchange very quickly yes .. a Key component to dumping your premine while the hype is fresh ..
else you would have to Work to keep you coin and interest in it Alive witch is not part of the plan clearly.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Never forget.

MrPony i disagree
despite the shitstorm
for days
we can say that

What was the purpose of that? how does that relate to this coin?

Same scammer devs.
Never forget.

MrPony i disagree
despite the shitstorm
for days
we can say that

What was the purpose of that? how does that relate to this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: