Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 23. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So why the fuck are you forking already?  Angry
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Hey guys,

United-Miners is updating tonight (mining right now is still fine and unaffected by fork)!

http://105.united-miners.com - has the usual pool features:

Stratum with VARDIFF - adjusts automatically to your hashing speed for optimal results
1 % FEE - small fee to ensure pool stays alive - we have very extensive hardware to ensure no downtime  Smiley
Idle Worker Notifications - you will be mailed when a worker goes idle
SSL protected
DDoS Protected
New Website UI!!

Any questions please ask.

Please remember to use the correct miner when mining, this is not scrypt but Adaptive-N Scrypt (the same as Vertminer)

We will be updating in plenty of time before the release, in a few hours or so, but downtime will be less than 10 seconds, so there's no rush at the moment Smiley.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Dedicated Pool has 126MH/s of power... Chicken Strips has 70MH/s. Wtf? Why is it so concentrated? I feel like I should leave Poolerino now.

Well they must have something we dont have. Maybe you pay fee there, so we also should charge a fee ?

How long till poolerino shows confirmed/unconfirmed coins been mining here for a couple hours with 1,5mhs still no coins showing? should I change pool?

Why dont you use chat in dashboard ?

Why dont you click on "blocks" left side of the menu and see when we found last block ? (17/03 04:06:38 UTC+1 that is)

So what this means, due to the fact that we have a low hashrate and bad luck with this block right now, it takes longer then usual until its solved and then paid to the miners.
Good thing is, the more hashes you spend, the more coins you will get.
Less miners on a pool means more coins for each miner.

Pool list updated in the op, re-arranged and placed poolerino at the top.

Thank you. hope it helps, but miners are like lemmings, they all follow the others. If its 2% or 20% fee. Like in restaurants, when they are packed they also want to eat there, because must be good, why would everybody eat there if not ? Small fine restaurants just around the corner with fresh food and moderate pricing will be ignored, maybe not listed in every tour-guide... The other owner can rips the guests off, what can happen, its always full .... Wink

Well, your example was fine until that last sentence.  Looks like you are bitter towards the larger pool owners.  As a miner, I don't mine paying 2% to a pool I know is trustworthy with good services and supports.

-tb-

Then I want officially it was not ment to the biggest pool owner here. I tried to explain some post higher. Yes you are right, reading it now again it wasnt wise to write it that way.
Im deeply sorry for that, please accept my apologies.
Activity: 294
"Sorry, the market pair 10-5/BTC is Under Maintenance."

This means that this coin is already dead.

Actually it means that the market is Under Maintenance.

Read the thread title, there is a mandatory update.

Just watch the market when it comes back up.Everybody is going to dump their coins.

Before I thought only sev and Jacob in the "devs" have bad credits, now maybe I was wrong...
Although it is difficult to acknowledge this for them, I trust my intuition.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
Anyone who's stupid enough to buy into this deserves exactly what they will get.
Activity: 70

Just watch the market when it comes back up.Everybody is going to dump their coins.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Dedicated Pool has 126MH/s of power... Chicken Strips has 70MH/s. Wtf? Why is it so concentrated? I feel like I should leave Poolerino now.

Well they must have something we dont have. Maybe you pay fee there, so we also should charge a fee ?

How long till poolerino shows confirmed/unconfirmed coins been mining here for a couple hours with 1,5mhs still no coins showing? should I change pool?

Why dont you use chat in dashboard ?

Why dont you click on "blocks" left side of the menu and see when we found last block ? (17/03 04:06:38 UTC+1 that is)

So what this means, due to the fact that we have a low hashrate and bad luck with this block right now, it takes longer then usual until its solved and then paid to the miners.
Good thing is, the more hashes you spend, the more coins you will get.
Less miners on a pool means more coins for each miner.

Pool list updated in the op, re-arranged and placed poolerino at the top.

Thank you. hope it helps, but miners are like lemmings, they all follow the others. If its 2% or 20% fee. Like in restaurants, when they are packed they also want to eat there, because must be good, why would everybody eat there if not ? Small fine restaurants just around the corner with fresh food and moderate pricing will be ignored, maybe not listed in every tour-guide... The other owner can rips the guests off, what can happen, its always full .... Wink

Well, your example was fine until that last sentence.  Looks like you are bitter towards the larger pool owners.  As a miner, I don't mine paying 2% to a pool I know is trustworthy with good services and supports.

-tb-
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
im starting to love this thread its allmost like a soap opera for miners ..

a Second Ipo ..from a coin that proved or did fuck all except lose 1/3 of its value in first couple of hours  man i love this keep it comming.

Have the popcorn ready.
After all this there will still be poeple interested in it , and crying like babies after 1 month.

We have already seen how those "devs" cheated after changing the reward structure, let's see what more scam and "unreasonable" happens in a month.

That's why i'll keep watching this , soap opera or not it's funny as hell.
im starting to love this thread its allmost like a soap opera for miners ..

a Second Ipo ..from a coin that proved or did fuck all except lose 1/3 of its value in first couple of hours  man i love this keep it comming.

Have the popcorn ready.
After all this there will still be poeple interested in it , and crying like babies after 1 month.

We have already seen how those "devs" cheated after changing the reward structure, let's see what more scam and "unreasonable" happens in a month.
PSA: We will be forking tonight

We have contacted the pool ops in #tenfivecoin-ops and will be pushing the new source out to everyone in a few hours.

The fork is to adjust the rewards and maintain the flat PI payout scheme.

The markets have been taken offline.

Stay tuned.

WOW, changing the rewards AGAIN!
I cannot stop asking why do you change it?
For the previous reward structure, how long did you plan in your mind before publishing it?
Then comes the question, how long have you planned this coin?
Do you really take this coin seriously?
Is it because the community ask you to change? If not, that is because you want to change for your greed.
Frankly speaking, changing the reward structure is very UNPROFESSIONAL in this cryptocurrency community.
Look at the previous hard fork of respectable coins, the majority of them are because fork happens, they need to fork it back. Recently some coins need to fork because they need to implement KGW.

My opinion is that the "devs" of this coin do what ever they want without a clear plan in mind. This is not the way for business.
Taking into consideration there are some people in the team who do not have any credit.
I cannot stop thinking will there be another hard fork to change the reward structure? (this single question do not need to be answered, because the community members can guess the answer).

Haha, my guess was exactly right even I didn't see the new source code. Those guys changed the rewards structure PURELY based on their greed.
They want to maximize the percentage of their premine 1% coins.
With the new reward structure, after 4 weeks, less than 100,000 coins are mined by miners.
After 4 weeks when they can dump their coins, those 1% of premined coins is more than 50% of the total coins in the market!
How genius you are to scam more money and BTC from this community!

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
http://tenfive.chickenstrips.net has been updated

Big thanks to all our miners, love you guys Smiley

At absolutely zero downtime I might add Smiley
All your shares went through
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
http://tenfive.chickenstrips.net has been updated

Big thanks to all our miners, love you guys Smiley

0% fee - nothing less!

Mine with us, dont pay fees

http://10-5.poolerino.com/

Updated to v. 0.9.0.0 from 17. March

for our complete list of supported coins, visit poolerino.com
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thread title updated to include - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0.

pool ops are pushing their source, and the markets should be online again shortly.

So far no other issues, and everything looks to be moving ahead smoothly.

Also please note the reward structure has been updated.

We have contacted the pool ops in #tenfivecoin-ops and will be pushing the new source out to everyone in a few hours.

Stay tuned.

WOW, changing the rewards AGAIN!
I cannot stop asking why do you change it?
For the previous reward structure, how long did you plan in your mind before publishing it?
Then comes the question, how long have you planned this coin?
Do you really take this coin seriously?
Is it because the community ask you to change? If not, that is because you want to change for your greed.
Frankly speaking, changing the reward structure is very UNPROFESSIONAL in this cryptocurrency community.
Look at the previous hard fork of respectable coins, the majority of them are because fork happens, they need to fork it back. Recently some coins need to fork because they need to implement KGW.

My opinion is that the "devs" of this coin do what ever they want without a clear plan in mind. This is not the way for business.
Taking into consideration there are some people in the team who do not have any credit.
I cannot stop thinking will there be another hard fork to change the reward structure? (this single question do not need to be answered, because the community members can guess the answer).

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Stay tuned.

Can you post all the rewards and at what block the fork is going to happen?
Dedicatedpool is big for a very big reason. That reason is Binary.

I'm not attacking anyone; I'm just saying I have seen Binary help people that do not deserve it, just because it is who he is. He tries hard and you can tell.  

His site is a machine oiled with his own blood!

A better example would be how I love my favorite coffee bean. It's easy to roast to perfection and tastes great. I try different flavors from time to time, but I always return to my favorite bean for the taste that really does it for me. It's hard to top a good bean   Grin

I didnt talk about any pool in special. Some pools win, some lose, thats normal. I was speaking about whats beside that coin here. Dedi has as much pools for different coins as we do, or even more, I didnt count.
Its a phenomen you see with some coins more then others and binaryclock knows exactly what I mean.
Pages:
Jump to: