Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][10-5] TenfiveCoin - Designed for Mobile - MANDATORY UPDATE 0.9.0.0 - page 47. (Read 57011 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
1% is just too much  Angry 1% is just 1%, but 1% of 10.500.000 sounds really good of course "Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself (yourself)" great idea, very original in 2007  Grin Good luck

I think 1% is fair for a new coin like this that has to have all these services built...

If these guys deliver half of what they are promising then we have a pretty big hit on our hands here.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
1% is just too much  Angry 1% is just 1%, but 1% of 10.500.000 sounds really good of course "Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself (yourself)" great idea, very original in 2007  Grin Good luck
+1 watching this

I learn a lot from all these threads on this forum to not listen to the negative people because even look at the dogecoin thread.

It just shows they are scared of the competition.
Activity: 11
Clearly another scam - keep clear of this shit.

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam

lol walruse, i challenged you to give me answers and thats your reply. haha, dork Smiley

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam
Activity: 378
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Nice, care to provide to some insight or you just want to troll our thread? I'm going to take you not replying as a yes

Clearly another scam

lol walruse, i challenged you to give me answers and thats your reply. haha, dork Smiley

Clearly another scam
Clearly another scamClearly another troll - Keep clear of this organism that generates feces.
Srry, I just had to do that

This coin is feces.
I'd give BTC's for the ability to defecate coins with so much work/services behind it Cheesy

And ooooooooo its a misquoter!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam
Clearly another scam - Keep clear of this organism that generates feces.

This coin is feces.
Activity: 171

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam
Clearly another troll - Keep clear of this organism that generates feces.
Activity: 9
http://i.imgur.com/QOAyyOu.png
Now announcing tensixcoin - a promising alternative to IPO scams.

Highlights:

- no premine
- scrypt
- actual community

Pools will be ready on launch, so stay tuned.

Since pointing out things is a good way to make things visible I'm doing exactly that with an actual coin.

Be safe, don't get scammend.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Clearly another scam

Clearly another scam
Activity: 42
Activity: 196
Jacob, i suggest we just focus on supporting defrostr. We knew what would happen when we revealed we were involved in the team, and i think lets just let the project stand on its own merits and stop feeding the trolls. Those that know the deal will participate and those who want to cause us issues wont, simple, not going to waste more time entertaining it, i think that was covered in the last 120 pages of the pandathread.

sev

Wow a coin with a focus on mobile and already so much work has been done before launch.

Simply blessed to be surrounded by such talented people in this group.

[-Warlock-], I believe you shouldn't make others think you're not the same person. This would be foul-play, don't you think?

amDOGE I think you must be trolling with that nickname and bullshit accusation.

Trying to make another replica to instamine and dump like you did with PND?

I don't remember dumping PND at all. I'm not sure if this is usual for people like you? You know, pumping a coin then dumping it?

Some advice: take all the time you waste following me, and trying to make money by stealing my ideas. And instead make your own coin with your own ideas, and maybe put in some time to developing features instead of trolling other people all day long.

Maybe you should read up on the definition of trolling.

Why are you even bothered by my presence?
Activity: 42

Wow a coin with a focus on mobile and already so much work has been done before launch.

[-Warlock-], I believe you shouldn't make others think you're not the same person. This would be foul-play, don't you think?

I don't remember dumping PND at all. I'm not sure if this is usual for people like you? You know, pumping a coin then dumping it?

Some advice: take all the time you waste following me, and trying to make money by stealing my ideas. And instead make your own coin with your own ideas, and maybe put in some time to developing features instead of trolling other people all day long.

Activity: 2

Ultimately, this coin has been created to act and provide a source of income to myself, and the people whom decide to get involved in the coin.  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't quite see the humor in it.  But whatever floats your boat.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: