Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 200. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Multipool update: Shift #26 has ended 2 hours ago and shift #27 has started!

Payouts of shift #26 will follow on Monday. Due to summer holidays our team is not fully online, and recent World championship developments (go Holland, go!  Cool) made the payout impossible to do still today.
Your mined coins are safe and most trades has been made, Only need to finish off some dust, but this will take too long to finish the payouts today.

We apologize for this little delay.

Team multipool
http://multipoolmining.com

when on monday ?!? i still havent receive anything

Monday evening (europe time) it's 17.30h now. I hope/expect i can make this happen before 2300h..  Cool
I need a specific machine to do the transfee and currently I am on a different location. In addition the 2nd dev (maccie) is not available right now. All coins are in the multipool wallet they just have to be send still.

Later this week, all should be going faster again..

your word ......  Cool

ALL payments made!

good work - thanks

Grin Grin
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Is anyone here running their  Zeus miners on the sync multi pool?

I am thinking  of trying  out my Zeusminers there but am worried that they will not perform well. Pools seem so sensitive to these Zeus products that once you find a pool that works, it's kind of hard to leave it to check out another pool. I think you all know what I mean as I am certain some of you are on the Zeusminer thread. If not, let me save you time from reading that thread.... there's a ton of disgruntled buyers there.

Contact me later this week, and we can set-up a chat so we can try this out for you, with server admin on-site to check logs/make tweaks if required.

I'm running 2 1.3 fury's same as zues on the xlb scrypt side of the same pool with great results. I get pretty much 2.8 to 3.0 constant from the pair as i run a bit higher clock than stock and I use the zuesminer software to run them. I also run 6 grid seeds on the same pool without issee.
Activity: 154

Payouts of shift #26 will follow on Monday. Due to summer holidays our team is not fully online, and recent World championship developments (go Holland, go!  Cool) made the payout impossible to do still today.
Your mined coins are safe and most trades has been made, Only need to finish off some dust, but this will take too long to finish the payouts today.

Team multipool

Monday evening (europe time) it's 17.30h now. I hope/expect i can make this happen before 2300h..  Cool
I need a specific machine to do the transfee and currently I am on a different location. In addition the 2nd dev (maccie) is not available right now. All coins are in the multipool wallet they just have to be send still.

your word ......  Cool

ALL payments made!

good work - thanks
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Payouts of shift #26 will follow on Monday. Due to summer holidays our team is not fully online, and recent World championship developments (go Holland, go!  Cool) made the payout impossible to do still today.

Team multipool

Monday evening (europe time) it's 17.30h now. I hope/expect i can make this happen before 2300h..  Cool

your word ......  Cool

ALL payments made!
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
one more day for nitesend  Grin

Team multipool

your word ......  Cool
legendary

I am thinking  of trying  out my Zeusminers there but am worried that they will not perform well. Pools seem so sensitive to these Zeus products that once you find a pool that works, it's kind of hard to leave it to check out another pool. I think you all know what I mean as I am certain some of you are on the Zeusminer thread. If not, let me save you time from reading that thread.... there's a ton of disgruntled buyers there.

Contact me later this week, and we can set-up a chat so we can try this out for you, with server admin on-site to check logs/make tweaks if required.
legendary

Team multipool

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
the vanity-thing - whats that ?

Well, its a tool to generate vanity addresses. For example, someone named Ron wants to create a addy like SRon...., he can generate that with that tool.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

yes - no Problems till now

Thx. will give it a try.

yes - no Problems till now
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Here is the sync android wallet:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sync.wallet&hl=en

Here is the online wallet:

http://sync.raxe.co/

Can we have something similar in Apple app store, since Apple has allowed Bitcoin apps.

It would be really great, if we can stake our coins via mobile app. Now that would be a great innovation  Wink
the vanity-thing - whats that ?
legendary
Activity: 1400

Payouts of shift #26 will follow on Monday. Due to summer holidays our team is not fully online, and recent World championship developments (go Holland, go!  Cool) made the payout impossible to do still today.

Team multipool

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Hello guys, its me grtth3gr3at announcing VanitySYNCCreator 1.1.0.

Current Version : 1.1.0

Last Updated : 30/06/2014

The zip file contains the batch files (vancreate.bat) and vanitygen.exe (the original vanitygen application).

SOURCE CODE

Code:
@echo off
TITLE VanitySYNCCreator 1.1.0 - grtth3gr3at

CALL :GETINPUT

:GETINPUT
cls
echo You can terminate the batch job anytime by pressing CTRL+C
echo.
echo.
echo Official Syncoin BTCTalk Thread : http://goo.gl/u8Izh2
echo.
echo ==============================================================
echo Please Note that the SYNCOIN addresses always start with S
echo.
echo and the prefix letters have been added for your convenience.
echo.
echo.
echo Press 1 to create vanity SynCoin Address.
echo Press 2 to exit.
echo.
set /p Entry=Enter your choice :
if "%Entry%"=="1" (GOTO VOOT)
if "%Entry%"=="2" (EXIT)
if "%Entry%"=="" (GOTO GETINPUT)

:VOOT
echo.
set /p Patt=Enter your vanity pattern : S
vanitygen.exe -X 63 S%Patt%
GOTO SAFETY

:SAFETY
echo.
echo.
echo Please save your Private Key and Address safely.
echo.
echo Getting the Priv Key and Address printed is recommended.
echo.
echo.

set /p a=Do you want to exit ? (y/n) :
echo.
if "%a%"=="y" (GOTO GATE)
if "%a%"=="n" (GOTO GETINPUT)

:GATE
echo Created By : grtth3gr3at for SynCoin
echo Version 1.1.0
echo Dated : 30/6/2014
echo.
pause
EXIT

Tips are accepted and appreciated.
All Tips maybe sent to : SePCnJZvwhutXzPbMdwNAxHoVicFd66Sry
Activity: 786

Jump to: