Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 201. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Hello SYNC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your SYNC investment.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal and Cryptsy. Polo and Bittrex will be added in approximately a week.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-blockfolio-bitcoin-and-altcoin-portfolio-app-android-and-ios-660696
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Still no answer from MsCollec or Nite about what happens if only one transaction is included in a Nitesend transaction.

If it signs and broadcasts with just a single transaction you lose all anonymity, but still no further explanation from them about how it will work.

You all should consider Nitesend to be vaporware until they can prove otherwise.

Sorry, have been away for a while.
It will be configurable, ie you can configure if you want to send it as a single transaction or cancel it. I considering also to make that waiting time as a parameter, long time -> better chances to get a participant.
I'v been thinking (and also got a same suggestion) about a possibility to allow some random wallet to participate as a second (or third or fourth) participant to join the transaction. The first nitesend transaction starter might need to send extra 'hiding fee' to get a participant (this might also pose a security risk; is it possible to find out who payed double fee and who recieved it?) . But, then wallet owners might also 'mine' more coins by just allowing their wallet to participate on this hiding process.

A community could also help on this; just by agreeing to send coinjoin transactions at the same time they get a better chance to find a participant.

What about just two transactions? or Three? Simple block chain analysis will be able to link addresses with enough data.

It would seem that this system is dependent entirely on transaction volume. But Sync is supposed to be a low transaction, POS coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Multipool update: Shift #26 has ended 2 hours ago and shift #27 has started!

Payouts of shift #26 will follow on Monday. Due to summer holidays our team is not fully online, and recent World championship developments (go Holland, go!  Cool) made the payout impossible to do still today.
Your mined coins are safe and most trades has been made, Only need to finish off some dust, but this will take too long to finish the payouts today.

We apologize for this little delay.

Team multipool
http://multipoolmining.com
but a Little i have ......  Grin

but i wont sell it - look at mintpal - rising buyprice whiel noone will sell - LOL - jewel - take it to the safe
and its growing why havent i bought enough as it was cheap?  Cry
Still no answer from MsCollec or Nite about what happens if only one transaction is included in a Nitesend transaction.

If it signs and broadcasts with just a single transaction you lose all anonymity, but still no further explanation from them about how it will work.

You all should consider Nitesend to be vaporware until they can prove otherwise.

It will be configurable, ie you can configure if you want to send it as a single transaction or cancel it. I considering also to make that waiting time as a parameter, long time -> better chances to get a participant.
I'v been thinking (and also got a same suggestion) about a possibility to allow some random wallet to participate as a second (or third or fourth) participant to join the transaction. The first nitesend transaction starter might need to send extra 'hiding fee' to get a participant (this might also pose a security risk; is it possible to find out who payed double fee and who recieved it?) . But, then wallet owners might also 'mine' more coins by just allowing their wallet to participate on this hiding process.

A community could also help on this; just by agreeing to send coinjoin transactions at the same time they get a better chance to find a participant.

i think if its there - we´ll try and discuss it - thats seems to be a smart solution - nor ?
@LTCagt Just a friendly reminder not to feed the trolls Smiley 

you´re right - but sometimes ... its just funny seeing react a man who called himself a Journalist but behaving (?right word ? i dont know) like a troll Grin
Activity: 477
Merit: 500

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@LTCagt Just a friendly reminder not to feed the trolls Smiley 
when will nitesend be released? next week??

Tuesday

looking Forward to it and as you can see - community is there  Cool
by the way @ras: when will you invest ? @ 1 BTC ?

first it should not go over 0,2 the you ve said to the People sell or you will not see 0,3 anymore and now ? what do you think about it ? you re back and try to invest - really`?

Little bit late or ? invests wont make at the top - yóu have to buy C H E A P !!

wait until its finished - nite is just working on it - then we HAVE TO discusss this - beacuse its elementary
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
ras: i am my own personal investor and if niteend is implemented 3 btc wont Count AND if a community threatens you you are not an Investor

sorry
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
when will nitesend be released? next week??
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
darn, just as I was about to invest this 3BTC i've got sitting - i get yet more personal abuse from the community here.
so sad that you feel the need to attack your potential investors
raskul please go away when grown People talking - you re not involved - youre just trolling
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I'm thinking about renaming Sync and synclub - rewards program.  Undecided

Why must you perpetually change things about your coins? it only shows that you are not confident in them or their development teams.
on the other hand, why don't you just release another coin to add to your portfolio?

you really do not do yourself any favours, my dear.
Jump to: