Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 204. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@mscollec - sure

but under weekly timeline it Looks much greater - the only word i mentioned is WOW

who´s not buying here is a Coward (sorry)

only 0,3 btc and we break through the next resist AND THAT will be recognized - look at the order book

if noone wants it i´ll take this

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Not much happening with SYNC lately? Price is more or less pretty much the same in last few days...

Can't really expect something new everyday.

I think once nitesend is implemented properly over the next few days or weeks the price will start to rise again

thats it - and then everyone Comes in through the same door and shouting why they havent bought it cheap

buy now - and buy small pieces beacuse if you buy larger pieces it will be recognized

good luck

Which coin get it first  Tongue Now that's the question i don't want to answer  Roll Eyes

LTCagt thanks for ya support Grin

I'm holding some of both VOOT and SYNC, so either one will be fine! =)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Not much happening with SYNC lately? Price is more or less pretty much the same in last few days...

I think once nitesend is implemented properly over the next few days or weeks the price will start to rise again

thats it - and then everyone Comes in through the same door and shouting why they havent bought it cheap

buy now - and buy small pieces beacuse if you buy larger pieces it will be recognized

good luck

Which coin get it first  Tongue Now that's the question i don't want to answer  Roll Eyes

LTCagt thanks for ya support Grin
breakout under higher volume - thats it and at the Weekend News - there it goes like a rockguitar ....

good luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
i STILL want to know how Long takes a confirmation - means in and out  Undecided

The actual signing route won't usualy take more than a minute or two.
Bigger problems is finding another one who wants to make a transaction.

What happens if another transaction doesn't occur before lock_time ends? Does it sign and broadcast anyway?
Activity: 477
i STILL want to know how Long takes a confirmation - means in and out  Undecided

The actual signing route won't usualy take more than a minute or two.
Bigger problems is finding another one who wants to make a transaction.
i´m also - mscollec and nite try telling us from time to time

and while waiting ... buying cheap
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
good news the quicker we can get this out on the market the better off we will be,
we should try beat all these other coins with a working release
as it does no matter that darkcoin has the press and announced first the 1st to release
is always the 1st its that simple.

We should really try not to lose this oppertunity as it will not come around again.

I'm prepared to help any way i can Grin
i STILL want to know how Long takes a confirmation - means in and out  Undecided

thats a suggest thats kinda good although i have to think about it

so lets rumble the market
Support - buy cheap again  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
dminer69, LTCagt and sovie can be beta testers for sync community.

sure - no prob - pm me if needed
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
dminer69, LTCagt and sovie can be beta testers for sync community.
I'm planning to finish a test version next weekend. Depending on the tests with a larger group, first official nitesend release maybe a next day, but up  to one week after that, if there are any problems.

The biggest problems are solved, ie the coinjoin transaction is generated, so there is only some details to finish, some polishment to the code and adding security / DoS preventions to the max.

thats nice - can you tell me a guess how Long does it by entering and leaving a wallet with that implentation ? just curios
Activity: 477
I'm planning to finish a test version next weekend. Depending on the tests with a larger group, first official nitesend release maybe a next day, but up  to one week after that, if there are any problems.

The biggest problems are solved, ie the coinjoin transaction is generated, so there is only some details to finish, some polishment to the code and adding security / DoS preventions to the max.
Jump to: