Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 203. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
mostly it functions if you just install the finalsyncwallet over it - i try it a dozen times - no issue

i thinl ist ever the first step install it - and if there sonething not going as it seems then you can throw all the stuff away and try it clean - but THEN first find an save haven for your wallet  Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I mined during pow and had not opened the wallet since. Updated to new wallet has been open for 2 days on and off stuck on block 8214 (last block time :Sun May 25 04:29:53 2014). Am I just so far behind it's going to take a while or do I need to fix it some how?

Yes. you need to remove all the old wallet stuff from your app/data folder except wallet.dat. then start the finalsync qt
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I mined during pow and had not opened the wallet since. Updated to new wallet has been open for 2 days on and off stuck on block 8214 (last block time :Sun May 25 04:29:53 2014). Am I just so far behind it's going to take a while or do I need to fix it some how?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
I was thinking about making a couple of sell walls on mintpal so I can get some more cheap sync before the price rises. What do you think?

thats my thought at the beginning BUT what did you say if you cant get back cheap ? we dont know when ist beginning

there´s always someone who sold because of missing Understatement or Fantasy - lay it below - ist more efficient way - so do i and collect a lot till now

With the Sync multipool we are facing that the bargains are disappearing as well.. This is both good and bad at the same time of course!!
Sync to the moon!

Start mining now, if you aren't doing already!
http://sync.multipoolmining.com

What is the link to personal stats on the pool?  Are they working?  I have a book mark but it only shows the main stats page not my personal address.

Thanks!

You can go to the homepage: http://multipoolmining.com and click on my stats, you will see a window then and you can put your payout address in there.
These will result in a hardlink to your payoutaddress stats: http://multipoolmining.com/miner?worker=YOURSYNCADDRESS
replace YOURSYNCADDRESS with your Sync Address   Roll Eyes and when you bookmark that link, you have direct link to your stats. Depending on your browser settings, you might want to refresh after opening a bookmarked link.

Activity: 135
I was thinking about making a couple of sell walls on mintpal so I can get some more cheap sync before the price rises. What do you think?

thats my thought at the beginning BUT what did you say if you cant get back cheap ? we dont know when ist beginning

there´s always someone who sold because of missing Understatement or Fantasy - lay it below - ist more efficient way - so do i and collect a lot till now

With the Sync multipool we are facing that the bargains are disappearing as well.. This is both good and bad at the same time of course!!
Sync to the moon!

What is the link to personal stats on the pool?  Are they working?  I have a book mark but it only shows the main stats page not my personal address.

Thanks!
"This is both good and bad at the same time of course!!" truely it is

by the way if someone dont wanna Change the coins to sync go use the multipool - if its growing its been the insurance for rising in coins
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Sync to the moon!

go get it - now theyre talking about it - tomorrow they will buy
bought some cheap sync

congrats - im too - my best was @0.12 and many more then seeing here

and im so sorry that i didnt buy more at the beginning but this Feeling i want to spare you
retracement and up - like in primer book - all fine

the market is being strung to breaking Point for next week - so am i

nite make it....
Activity: 84
Activity: 238
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Knew it is worth of holding and mining this coin Cheesy  Grin Grin Grin Grin
by the wy ist not 10 ist 7 BTC to come to 1 Sync=1BTC  Grin
The crazy part is that like only 10btc is needed to make these like 1 btc a piece. I've tried to accumulate as many as I can while they were low. SYNC train is starting to chug.

thats it and if we have a lot of luck - the most of the Player wont recognize it soon
The crazy part is that like only 10btc is needed to make these like 1 btc a piece. I've tried to accumulate as many as I can while they were low. SYNC train is starting to chug.
here is something great going on - be part of it

as you can see other do

look at other coins there is nothing similar to our jewel - very very great

i told you - if it breaks the first remarkable Support it will be recognized

i hope you have done your work - soon there is no Chance to buy cheap

BUT not believe me - look at the orderbook its speaking for itself...

that was past

and this is NOW - remarkable - we are growing quicker than i thought  Cry i Need to have more and buying

if not now when ? @0.35 ? 0.61 ? 1.0 ? beacuse 1 is the Primary target of this breakout

i STILL want to know how Long takes a confirmation - means in and out  Undecided

The actual signing route won't usualy take more than a minute or two.
Bigger problems is finding another one who wants to make a transaction.

What happens if another transaction doesn't occur before lock_time ends? Does it sign and broadcast anyway?

No response? I think the answer to this is very important...if there is only one transaction included there is no anonymity at all.

i think he will answer at Weekend - normally he Responses quick - but nite cant work, sleep, eat, perhaps make love - i dont know - and other things all at the same time

a man that can answer every time isn´t working - i have to ask 2times and get an answer then very quick

not meaning it bad - please just be patiend
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
i STILL want to know how Long takes a confirmation - means in and out  Undecided

The actual signing route won't usualy take more than a minute or two.
Bigger problems is finding another one who wants to make a transaction.

What happens if another transaction doesn't occur before lock_time ends? Does it sign and broadcast anyway?

No response? I think the answer to this is very important...if there is only one transaction included there is no anonymity at all.
Jump to: