Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 219. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
thisweek...nitesend news . .......... . ....
it's time to buy, too cheap. Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It seems people here knew what's coming. No one is selling SYNC..

are you crazy selling sync now !!  Grin

cheers - btw. single malt 12 years and older thats the real thing

Yes, me to. I'd rather have a Laphroaig than a Russian Standart
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

are you crazy selling sync now !!  Grin

cheers - btw. single malt 12 years and older thats the real thing
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Thanks for reading,  Kiss brain works better with Vodka  Kiss

Vodka will kill your brain  Grin Grin Grin

i drink vodka 3 times a day, and still alive  Grin

Grin Grin Grin My friend, you can drink vodka up to 10 times per day (like really strong guys Wink ) and you will be alive like vegetables Grin Grin Grin

But we need MsCollec creativity! Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
 Grin yes i bought some more  Grin

by the way the known trolls raskull and abanito and the pig
are doing their trolling rounds so if they come here

tell them to piss off
Activity: 154
as i said - volume is increasing - buyvolume now steady above selling volume - massively supported at the main supports - thats great

Activity: 144

i drink vodka 3 times a day, and still alive  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Bittrex is down due to a MSFT Azure outage! They are working on getting it back up ASAP  Grin

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/476662941521960960
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
anyone else having problems logging into bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

legendary
I have someone ready to work on synclub rewards program but the developments cost is high. I have to find a way to raise fund maybe by selling the shares of the program. Revenue from the site will be from selling points to partners, point conversion fees, credit card fees, advertisement slot on the website.

we need to do what we need to do,
we have a pretty solid little community
even if some of us don't activley participate on the thread
i'm sure they are there in the background reading watching and waiting

Thanks for your support. Synclub will be a ground breaking achievement for sync users. You will be able to read reviews left by fellow users on the merchant page in the Synclub website.
We are going to open the door to different kinds of opportunities that has not been explored before in crypto community. Excellent customers service is the key to future profits. Wake up and let's begin the journey together and build a self sufficient cryptocurrency that will rely on its business platforms for growth and volume not pumper.

I have someone ready to work on synclub rewards program but the developments cost is high. I have to find a way to raise fund maybe by selling the shares of the program. Revenue from the site will be from selling points to partners, point conversion fees, credit card fees, advertisement slot on the website.

we need to do what we need to do,
we have a pretty solid little community
even if some of us don't activley participate on the thread
i'm sure they are there in the background reading watching and waiting
legendary
thats excellent news, should have a little rally
time to buy a little more
Activity: 154

great - so we made a step Forward i hope

please donate to nite - thats the one who brought us here and far beyond
legendary
I think we should post this in the OP so all can see and know
about this a-hole he scammed everyone with his crap coin sovereign
as well and now he has the audacity to troll on here
Activity: 210
Price is tooooo high. I won't buy for these prices.

Then, why don't you buy some doge or NYC? You'll get a lot more coins for your money there!  Grin

Lol, doge is dead since 6 months. And wtf is nyc? New York City? I said I won't buy sync with these prices, is it trolling? Your community is a joke. Check out Monero and see what perfect altcoin look like.
I'm still watching sync but it's very hard to move upwards with this community.

you will find as-with every one of the hoard of coins MsCollec pays to have developed; if you ask a reasonable question about the structure/price/evolution of the coin in question, you will simply be branded a troll.

I like to have a good troll... PM me and I'll ask the questions on your behalf - but in a more appropriate and understandable manner.  Cheesy Cheesy

tip; you need to be abrasive and abusive for their small brains to take-in Wink

Am pretty sure now, your the type of low life scum who would steal a wallet from an infant. 

Here is evidence of this troll named raskul a thief stealing bitcoins via a charity:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-raskul-is-a-scammer-438322

"i have been fooled by raskul, i have been talking with him within past few days in order to buy bitcoins from him (1DKSzHyFqTtNm62U51pexD9TTFzc7gcfGZ) he seems a nice person he even said that he had charity website dedicated to help others (http://www.thescribe.eu i think he is accepting btc "for charity" but they are to him why is the whois information private ? and no real contacts no the website) we agree on a 0.5 btc for 350 euros, i sended him the money to scotland by wu and now he doesn't send me the btc, he says it wasn't him...

Please HELP  i'am not a rich person and now no money and no btc"

With that kind of history, why you trust this BS artist and thief?  Cheesy

Sync remains the most undervalued currency with most potential of all. Active developerS, fair launch, decentralized, scarce, innovation and plans for the future. That's more than i can say for the BS MONERO FAD,

pfft, tried mining that crap coin from day 1 and found it to be just a convoluted amateurish garbage coin made by the mintcoin shit team who absolutely flogged that coin to death with almost 1 billion premine, didnt even have a wallet FFS.
Jump to: