Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 220. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Price is tooooo high. I won't buy for these prices.

Then, why don't you buy some doge or NYC? You'll get a lot more coins for your money there!  Grin

Lol, doge is dead since 6 months. And wtf is nyc? New York City? I said I won't buy sync with these prices, is it trolling? Your community is a joke. Check out Monero and see what perfect altcoin look like.
I'm still watching sync but it's very hard to move upwards with this community.

you will find as-with every one of the hoard of coins MsCollec pays to have developed; if you ask a reasonable question about the structure/price/evolution of the coin in question, you will simply be branded a troll.

I like to have a good troll... PM me and I'll ask the questions on your behalf - but in a more appropriate and understandable manner.  Cheesy Cheesy

tip; you need to be abrasive and abusive for their small brains to take-in Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

Then, why don't you buy some doge or NYC? You'll get a lot more coins for your money there!  Grin

Lol, doge is dead since 6 months. And wtf is nyc? New York City? I said I won't buy sync with these prices, is it trolling? Your community is a joke. Check out Monero and see what perfect altcoin look like.
I'm still watching sync but it's very hard to move upwards with this community.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Then, why don't you buy some doge or NYC? You'll get a lot more coins for your money there!  Grin

Please please everyone here just ignore this lowlife. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

fridge - your feeding him - just ignore as you mentioned
Activity: 252

Please please everyone here just ignore this lowlife. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL
and another tip that helped me in stockmarket over several years

buy small pieces - not everything in one trade - so they dont recognize you as a buyer
the next step is implemention of anon and lowering the interest rate

so hurry up guys

there are a few People that wont buy at any Price but mostly tell that there was formally a coin that was very cheap " oh can i get one more Chance to buy btc at 0,5"

its normal some are the winner and the other will be forgotten
sync is the only perfect coin !!! go go go buy! it's cheap !!! soon to the moon yeahhhh!!!

actually, it's been far from perfect. and TEKCoin is better with regards to staking - 40% per month.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
sync is the only perfect coin !!! go go go buy! it's cheap !!! soon to the moon yeahhhh!!!
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1400

Hopefully you will get the chance to buy at 1 btc per Sync
legendary
Activity: 1554
and ... theres about 3btc taken from the sellside while buyside is still growing - right now a lot of People have underestimate it

I think its priced at more like 1 BTC per Sync..

its the first coin where right after the dump-phase Volume is coming back - thats a good sign

value !!
Activity: 298
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
we need iconic expert in this one to pump it up like XLB

He is not part of XLB at all anymore. He has moved on to pump and dump other coins. Sync could use a pump though.  Wink

I don't think we need any pump
the price will go up to reflect what we are implementing on sync. After Nitesend, i think people will start believing that we are capable of delivering our promises  Wink

+1

more than enough short term coins out there.
slow and steady improvements are the way to go for long term success.

i'm allways careful if a coin is raising to fast ....
legendary
Activity: 1400

He is not part of XLB at all anymore. He has moved on to pump and dump other coins. Sync could use a pump though.  Wink

I don't think we need any pump
the price will go up to reflect what we are implementing on sync. After Nitesend, i think people will start believing that we are capable of delivering our promises  Wink
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Jump to: