Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 263. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
multipool is back, I've pointed my 18mhs x11 rig. let's go.
Activity: 70
It was alot more fun here when Sync was in the crapper. Now, nobody wants to post.  Maybe i'll pretend my wallet doesn't work.

if we not having enough fun - I can make some posts if you like  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whats in the block before the genesis block?  Its the block that generates existence. If you have the private keys to this block you can mint coins from blockchains in parallel universes.  How many coins did you mint in a parallel universe MsCollec?  Wink Grin
Activity: 84
It was alot more fun here when Sync was in the crapper. Now, nobody wants to post.  Maybe i'll pretend my wallet doesn't work.

if we not having enough fun - I can make some posts if you like  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please do! It took a little longer for my funds to transfer for me to buy BTC. If you could just go ahead and cause some panic with a slight hint of havoc I would appreciate it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi.

I am not staking, I have just over 0.5 Sync in my wallet with 164 confirms on the last transaction and it is more than 24 hours old. Are my coins still to young ?

I have the new wallet from OP

Just be patient Smiley
Activity: 154
Hi.

I am not staking, I have just over 0.5 Sync in my wallet with 164 confirms on the last transaction and it is more than 24 hours old. Are my coins still to young ?

I have the new wallet from OP

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Anyone know if i need to add the .conf to make my wallet stake ?

It looks nice so far got all my coins in it and the blocks are running.

anyone can help me with it ?

Regards

** Edit i see the green arrow now suddenly appear lets hope it comes now ***

Sync is falling into places and going to repair itself now too bad i didnt buy more low Cheesy

I am not using a .conf file and all works fine.
Well, since you see the green arrow then you will get your delicious steak soon enough Smiley
All seems to be working great so far, block speed is much faster, people are staking.
And well, the price is still dirty cheap so ... dont think about it too long Smiley

I Agree but better wait a little to see what happens Wink anyway im keeping 10 Plus for myself for the future !!

( Let it just stake and grow )
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Regards

Sync is falling into places and going to repair itself now too bad i didnt buy more low Cheesy

I am not using a .conf file and all works fine.
Well, since you see the green arrow then you will get your delicious steak soon enough Smiley
All seems to be working great so far, block speed is much faster, people are staking.
And well, the price is still dirty cheap so ... dont think about it too long Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204

Regards

Activity: 70
Activity: 298
The new wallet finally got my 2nd CONFIRMED stake! (Before I got 4 stakes, out of which one got confirmed, and the rest were generated and didnt enter the blockchain)
legendary
Activity: 1400

Just in case you forgot to uncomment the line saying: "coins.sendAll(_CORSARO);"  Grin

have you a guide to compile sync-Qt on Mac OS 10.8.5 ?
Activity: 161
I haven't tried to reconnect to the multipool yet, will in about an hour, but my shares I have aren't confirming anymore either... weird

Lol my unconfirmed shares were gaining on my confirmed ones...

0.93M confirmed shares
0.46M unconfirmed shares

edit: Yeah the multipool is borked lol...gonna bounce between whatever whattomine.com says is the most profitable till it's working again.
Activity: 298
Here we go 06/03/14

Can see signs of it rising! Went to 0.329 a while ago  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 221
Well ain't that ironic, SYNC can't sync lol!

Exactly. -___-
>>>> After closing and re-opening my wallet several times I was able to sync the rest of the blocks.
Now, newbie/dumb question, how do I stake my coins and more importantly, how do I DON'T LOSE them if there's going to be a hard fork?
Activity: 546
Well ain't that ironic, SYNC can't sync lol!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
I just got my first stake within 7 minutes after opening my wallet.

I had 0.2 SYNC with 636 confirmations.

My "sync-qt.exe" CRC32: A9EE5EFA

i think the block explorer is undergoing maintanence before the hard fork later today

that may explain the present anomolies

but don't quote me on that its not gospil and i an't a priest Tongue
XP1
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just got my first stake within 7 minutes after opening my wallet.

I had 0.2 SYNC with 636 confirmations.

My "sync-qt.exe" CRC32: A9EE5EFA
Activity: 84
Hmmm, well I figured out my issue with the multipool.  The stratum keeps timing out and actually I can't even connect to it at all now, which is weird because others are mining apparently.

Just gonna mine whatever and buy sync, but I'll keep trying every hour or so to see if it works itself out.

I'm timing out intermittently now too.
Activity: 118
Jump to: